1/60 完全変形 VF-1S ストライクバルキリー ロイ・フォッカー機

発売日 2008年6月 予定

予価  13,440 円(本体価格:12,800 円)

PH1211508934.jpg

1/60 完全変形 VF-1対応 スーパー&ストライクパーツ

発売日 2008年7月 予定

予価  3,999 円(本体価格:3,800 円)

Hi Exo and guys,

Just a suggestion, Hope you dun mind. Maybe we should consolidate the releases under different sub titles like:

1) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1S Variants

2) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1A Variants

3) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1J Variants

4) 1/50 Ver 2 VF-1 Other Variants

This is due to the fact that we would be seeing multiple repaints for different valks, thus it would be illogical to have one thread opened for each VF-1 variant.

Oh well, since we have dedicated threads-- does anyone have any shoulder issues with the new re-issue of the 1/60 VF-1S Roy? I ordered through overdrive but am combining shipping with my Banpresto figures so I won't get mine till March/April.

Wun know till the reissue Roy and newly released Hikaru comes this to our shores next week. Doubt there would be anyimprovements/modifications done cos graham did mentioned that only recently Yamato QC is looking at the possibility of modding the shoulder hinge joints and material. Maybe just extra care and procedures taken during assembly to minimise should hinge breakages

Hi Exo and guys,

Just a suggestion, Hope you dun mind. Maybe we should consolidate the releases under different sub titles like:

1) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1S Variants

2) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1A Variants

3) 1/60 Ver 2 VF-1J Variants

4) 1/50 Ver 2 VF-1 Other Variants

This is due to the fact that we would be seeing multiple repaints for different valks, thus it would be illogical to have one thread opened for each VF-1 variant.

This is getting way too complicated :)

Let's just go with EXO's idea for now - the sub-titles to each thread are really cool :) Except Itchy Joe's one :)

Pete

will there be a tv version roy vf-1s?

If there is, it'll go in this thread. The current idea is to separate the threads by pilots.

if its 100% accurate that the pattern that Yamato is using for releasing these new 1/60 valks is by pilot (Roy first, then all Hikaru and now all Max) then there might not be... but i'm still on the "i hope they eventually do it" bandwagon... ^_^

So if Yamato made a TV version VF-1S Focker, how many of you would be interested?

I've asked them about this, with the following changes made from the DYRL version: -

1) Change the colour of the arrow markings on the head from yellow to black.

2) Include TV style hands.

3) Include 2 pilots as the VF-1S is flown by 2 different pilots in the TV series - 1 TV Hikaru pilot and 1 TV Focker pilot. No need for a new sculpt, the Focker is just a repaint of the TV Hikaru. Also, no need to change the packing design. 1 pilot can be shipped in the cockpit and the other pilot in the plastic tray inner packing as usual.

4) Include TV Super Parts.

The only other thing I can think of that I missed is perhaps a new tampo printed instrument console.

Anything else?

Graham

So if Yamato made a TV version VF-1S Focker, how many of you would be interested?

I'd get it - but given that I already have 2 VF-1Ss and that there are so many other important Valkyrie coming down the pipe-line, a TV Style Fokker NOW would not be a priority.

But - if they released it in the fourth quarter of 2009 - then yeah - sure.

Pete

I've asked them about this, with the following changes made from the DYRL version: -

3) Include 2 pilots as the VF-1S is flown by 2 different pilots in the TV series - 1 TV Hikaru pilot and 1 TV Focker pilot. No need for a new sculpt, the Focker is just a repaint of the TV Hikaru. Also, no need to change the packing design. 1 pilot can be shipped in the cockpit and the other pilot in the plastic tray inner packing as usual.

The only other thing I can think of that I missed is perhaps a new tampo printed instrument console.

Anything else?

Graham

I'd definitely be interested to see Yamato finally release a TV 1S

I'd get it - but given that I already have 2 VF-1Ss and that there are so many other important Valkyrie coming down the pipe-line, a TV Style Fokker NOW would not be a priority.

But - if they released it in the fourth quarter of 2009 - then yeah - sure.

Pete

I agree, I'd want it but it would be at the bottom of my list of things to get.

<snip>

Graham

Yes, I would go for it immediately. SDFM valks come first for me. 1/60 TV Roy, Vermillion team and a few VF-1A CFs and I'm happy.

Graham, if Yamato released a VF-1S with the things you listed, then I would definitely grab one.

Key element for me is that it must come packed with the two pilots. Otherwise it would mean I still need

to buy a Hikaru-1J if I wanted the correct pilot, and it would make the whole TV VF-1S thing kind of moot.

Anything else?

Graham

I'll be very interested as I mentioned previously. I think we hv yet to see gray TV style Focker pilot figure released b4. An additional TV Hikaru pilot wud be nice to include.

5) CORRECT TV COLOR; feet, knee joints, neck, and intake covers. The color on the TV versions is more gray than black/dark charcoal.

Anything else?

Graham