Poll: Is your v.2 1/60 VF-1S broken or perfect?

miriya

Yamato v.2 1/60 VF-1S broken or perfect?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Broken or Perfect? Lets see the numbers.

• Mine is Perfect! Thank you Yamato!
    • Mine is Broken! Thanks for nothing!
    • Mine is not broken or perfect but I have complaints.

So this poll is to see actual numbers.

Only vote if you actually own a V.2 Yamato 1/60 VF-1S.

FROM NOW ON A VOTE FOR BROKEN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN EXPLANATION OR IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A TRUE VOTE.

Then when you get one, you can vote then.

That is really the point of this poll is to see what number of the members here have good ones and what number have bad ones.

So when you get yours, open it up, transform it and back again, inspect it, and then vote, that information will be valuable to us.

I am pretty sure that you can only vote once.

If you just want to know numbers you could PM someone who voted I suppose.

Edited by miriya

Then when you get one, you can vote then.

That is really the point of this poll is to see what number of the members here have good ones and what number have bad ones.

So when you get yours, open it up, transform it and back again, inspect it, and then vote, that information will be valuable to us.

I am pretty sure that you can only vote once.

If you just want to know numbers you could PM someone who voted I suppose.

or they can hit the little button next to the vote button that says "show results" ^_^

Pressing "show results" counts as a null vote so yeah, you can't vote later.

If you log out, you can see the results without voting, nor a null vote, so that would be the best thing to do.

It actually creates another button labeled "Show Vote Options" ... Which allows you to vote later if you wish. :)

I'm going to use Mod Powerâ„¢ and edit the poll then.

::hmmn:: Seems that erasing an option doesn't nullify its votes--it still says 3 votes total. We'll have to remember to subtract 2 from the total votes when all is said and done. Note to self for next time:

Reset votes to 0 manually, THEN delete poll option. (Hey, there's no instruction manual for mods, and all the board upgrades tend to change things with no explanation--we learn by doing)

I'm waiting for them to iron out the wrinkles before snatching up one, myself. I suspect there are a lot of people here doing the same thing. Besides, I already have a Roy in a plethora of scales, ditto for the Hikkie 1A. Show me a Hikaru 1S with the inevitable tweaks and QC improvements, and I'll bite the hook.

An Enigma or Blue Roses scheme would do nicely ... I'm really hoping they're more willing to experiment with non-canon schemes with this series, but I doubt they'd appear until well after they've recouped their investment developing them, which might not be as soon as they (or I'd) like given the VF-1 glut of recent years. Beautiful, yes, and I'm sure I'll pick up a couple, but getting one of each like I did the first time around the 1/60 merry-go-round just isn't an option for me anymore.

I won't be able to cast my vote till prob. next week or the week after. My payment for it goes out on Friday. We will see how fast I get it.

:ph34r:

I just got mine this afternoon.

I went thru the manual first then went thru it step-by-step while transforming it....very conscious that I might break something.

It's in transforming him back to the jet mode that I exerted too much force in pulling the cockpit that it popped off -- it's part of his features anyway. Whew!

I'm basically a Transformers guy and this is my first Macross jet in a long time. My previous one was the 1st ver. 1/60. Somehow the 2nd ver. feels smaller....and it's definitely much lighter w/o those die-cast legs!

I'm not too sure yet but I think (and hope) that they used the same type of plastic as Hasbro's Masterpiece Starscream :rolleyes:

It actually creates another button labeled "Show Vote Options" ... Which allows you to vote later if you wish. :)

Cool, thanks!

So, will the two people who voted "broken" tell us what happened? Was it Alex's valk that was missing its head? That would definitely qualify as "broken" to me.

It was just an isolated incident after all then?

So far it says 3 broken, 2 not broken but a complaint.

For all the guys with broken ones, could you all post your pics so we know what broke?

Was going to get a Roy VF-1S with FP.

I might get these later on: roy vf1s with strike cannon, movie max with FP, (so I can have him fighting with Qrau) hikaru 1J (with gbp) and vf-1D.

I wonder what non-canon schemes yamato will come up with for this line?

Alaska base valks?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I do hope this is an isolated case, as Im not exactly going to be happy if I recieve one with broken parts on any future releases. Never encountered broken shoulders before, as my only VF-0S has no problems ( the one with the ghost combo )

and yet you haven't experienced a 1/48 yet. ;) but your doing great, 2 solid releases in a row... could be worse you could have started witht he VF-0 line....

hehe don't tempt me further :) It's hard enough as it is to restrain myself, and my wallet's already crying out loud :) I do want to get a 1/48, and I'd go for a non-canon edition like the Stealth Valk. Is it difficult to look for FAST packs for that?