KiriK

Macross Collection Display Thread

I really like looking at your collection. Everything is neat, clean, and well organized. While you have a lot of items none of it feels cluttered. Each item has an unobstructed view and can be seen from multiple angles. Quite impressive.

I really like looking at your collection. Everything is neat, clean, and well organized. While you have a lot of items none of it feels cluttered. Each item has an unobstructed view and can be seen from multiple angles. Quite impressive.

Thank you...Its was hard the firts time I try to organize my collection...then I realized that I need some flightpose stand and some acrylic risers to really take advantage of the space.

I seriously need to de-dust and re-shuffle my collection around a bit.. especially after seeing how nice Pedro's collection looks! so neat and tidy!

a panaoramic of my display room, not the best, but kinda get the idea for it.

post-30636-0-82919700-1477005149_thumb.jpg

Wow! Nice!

thx slave.

Felicitaciones!!! Muy buen gusto!!!

Hermoso.

muchas gracias amigos! todavia lo estoy preparando apenas pueda saco una mejor foto panoramica, esta se ve medio montado en los extremos.

ok i made this with my photo camera, looks way better than my celphone ones.

enjoy :)

post-30636-0-77217400-1477036320_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-81967400-1477036333_thumb.jpg

need to setup the computer and those boxes will be gone wheni figure out where i can store them. some still have the toys on it :S

damn square enix and their bulky play arts kai boxes ; ;

Did some re-shuffling to help make a few shelves look a little less cluttered.. still not quite where I want things to be due to space constraints but I think its better.

Also fitted the original head unit back on the VE-1 which seemed appropriate. Just didn't look right with the VF-1A head fitted..

20161022_172942.jpg

20161022_173003.jpg

20161022_173017.jpg

Edited by spanner
  • Upvote 1

Awesome pics spanner! With that arrangement, certainly looks like it qualifies as magazine covers for macross related toys!

Macross Toy Monthly? :p

awesome display spanner congrats!

Very classy arrengement spanner!!!

How many cannon fodders do you own? My goal is to have 6 DYRL (currently own two dyrl ver and one tv ver).

Love it, Spanner. ;) That orange Valk really stands out. Hope to get one in the future. And that brownie with two horns? Yeah you intentionally forgot to post that one. Hahaha! I noticed also you didn't include Max 1A in the Skull Squadron pix.

Btw, anyone here have photos of VF-1D and VT-1 displayed together in all modes? Care to share please if you have any. Just want to see it together. Thanks! :)

Edited by no3Ljm

Well, here's 1/3 of your request. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to purchase some orange dream bars...

VF-1D%20VT-1_zpsmhj1grmu.jpg

• Upvote 2

Love it, Spanner. ;) That orange Valk really stands out. Hope to get one in the future. And that brownie with two horns? Yeah you intentionally forgot to post that one. Hahaha! I noticed also you didn't include Max 1A in the Skull Squadron pix.

Btw, anyone here have photos of VF-1D and VT-1 displayed together in all modes? Care to share please if you have any. Just want to see it together. Thanks! :)

Max 1A is actually sitting completely obscured right behind the gerwalk Hikaru 1A! if you zoom in you can just see some parts of him in fighter mode!

Well, here's 1/3 of your request. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to purchase some orange dream bars...

:wub: Thanks Lolicon. How I really wish they reissue this two. Looking forward on the next 2/3's.

Now let me sit down in the corner for awhile while I :cray:

Max 1A is actually sitting completely obscured right behind the gerwalk Hikaru 1A! if you zoom in you can just see some parts of him in fighter mode!

Ah! Yeah I see some parts. ;)

that is a great shot of both those together! two absolutely gorgeous Valkyrie! sooo glad i also own both! hee hee! @noel! ;)

fingers crossed they do get a re-issue one day for you mate!

that is a great shot of both those together! two absolutely gorgeous Valkyrie! sooo glad i also own both! hee hee! @noel! ;)

fingers crossed they do get a re-issue one day for you mate!

Amen to that, Spanner. Amen to that. :friends:

Gonna have to ask spanner for the other modes. My VT-1 is one of the earlier releases with the rainbow canopy but also cracked shoulders.

Instead I finally got my two-seaters mounted together. :)

VT-1%20VE-1%20mounted_zpsck6yvnph.jpg

Incidentally, my VE-1 also has a rainbow canopy but no cracked shoulders.

• Upvote 3

Gonna have to ask spanner for the other modes. My VT-1 is one of the earlier releases with the rainbow canopy but also cracked shoulders.

That is pure magnificence! :hail::hail::hail:

You must re-post this in the scale-thread, too.

Wish Arcadia reissue these soon, most especially the Super Ostrich. :wub::yahoo:

Gorgeous!!! ♡♡♡

FYI, The VT-1 was the only release.

Nice. ;) Looks like the 'blue mecha' on the right will be replaced soon? :rolleyes: Hi-Metal R one?

Did some re-shuffling to help make a few shelves look a little less cluttered.. still not quite where I want things to be due to space constraints but I think its better.

Also fitted the original head unit back on the VE-1 which seemed appropriate. Just didn't look right with the VF-1A head fitted..

Great display. There's no such thing as "Too many VF-1". :rolleyes:

Always love your pics, Spanner. The lighting just makes it clean and crisp.

Great display. There's no such thing as "Too many VF-1". :rolleyes:

thanks guys! the LED strip lighting works quite well but at times I feel it could be a little brighter and flood better.

and yes you're right, there is no such thing as too many VF-1! :D

In order to make room for the incoming VF-17D (which completes my Diamond Force display) I moved Gamlin's VF-22 next to the M&M VF-22's..

20161030_142316.jpg

• Upvote 2