Big in Japan has the Super Parts as well for ¥8300 plus shipping.

http://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/18246-macross-delta-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31j-siegfried-hayate-immelmann-use.html#

Ordered mine from NY though. I understand HLJ, HS, Amiami etc never offered any of the Super/Armor/Tornado parts for the Frontier valks before. What was the reason again? Do they just not sell Tamashii Web Exclusives?

Big in Japan has the Super Parts as well for ¥8300 plus shipping.

http://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/18246-macross-delta-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31j-siegfried-hayate-immelmann-use.html#

Ordered mine from NY though. I understand HLJ, HS, Amiami etc never offered any of the Super/Armor/Tornado parts for the Frontier valks before. What was the reason again? Do they just not sell Tamashii Web Exclusives?

HLJ/HS/AMIAMI don't sell Tamashii exclusives unless it's used one, NY open order for Tamashii Exclusive(Japan Only) because NY separately order them, like a proxy , that's why they always charge extra 500Yen, same case for Big in Japan, except BIJ charge more for their service, usually 1000 Yen more

Edited by venth85

*snip*

Yes. Sad to say, they don't.

HLJ/HS/AMIAMI don't sell Tamashii exclusives unless it's used one, NY open order for Tamashii Exclusive(Japan Only) because NY separately order them, like a proxy , that's why they always charge extra 500Yen, same case for Big in Japan, except BIJ charge more for their service, usually 1000 Yen more

I don't think the Tamashii exclusive figure that I bought from HLJ from their Winter Sale is a used one. They just said it it's their first time to have stocks of it and in limited quantites too. And I don't remember HLJ sells a used one before. AmiAmi however does put if it's used on their description though.

I don't think the Tamashii exclusive figure that I bought from HLJ from their Winter Sale is a used one. They just said it it's their first time to have stocks of it and in limited quantites too. And I don't remember HLJ sells a used one before. AmiAmi however does put if it's used on their description though.

I was meant to say only Amiami selling used one, as for Tamashi Exclusive item or other limited production toys, Nippon Yasan is better choice, they even accepted request Toy P.O like Sentinel ULTRAMAN 12, since I sent email request to them.

Lately it looks like N-Y has jacked up the shipping prices. The last few items I placed a PO for seem to have pretty high shipping prices. I would say they are pretty dependable though and they don't declare the full price of the item for people outside of the united states that have to pay high taxes.

The only real issue I can think of is when Bandai decided to ship the HMR VF-1S Roy with a bonus stand in a gigantic box. N-Y had to raise the shipping prices and I guess it irritated a lot of people. Personally I get that they had to charge the shipping instead of eating it outright as they are a small web shop.

I think the reason they are asking for payment up front now is because they had a lot of cancellations on one of the pre-orders, I can't remember which one it was. That's really one of the only downfalls lately with pre-ordering so many items, cause I find that after I pay for a bunch of pre-orders that I had and then Bandai decides to release a new exclusive. :vava:

And with all t hat said, I'm getting 2x of these SP sets myself. :lol:

Hlj dont like to sent payment request until release date or later. So maybe tomorrow afternoon around 14 hours from now.

Happy holidays everyone ,

Looks like the fastpack is limited to 12 per address , lol

Edited by F360

Preparation in progress at NY!

I jumped for the JPost/EMS option with 3-4 day shipping but I assume that does not include time in customs which could be a bit. I'd like to think I could get this guy before Christmas but i'm not getting my hopes up.