For a dx chogokin is probably around 4200 yen

Thanks for the info, I was worried it would put it above or at what they're going for on Ebay.

Speaking of which where do you fellows do your Valk shopping at anyhows?

My last couple of purchases were on Ebay and I was wondering if there were any other good sites.

So the face in battlroid mode becomes a separate piece?

And also, that huge gap behind the cockpit in fighter mode worries me a bit.

The face looks like one solid piece. You just have to rotate it around like the YF-30 if that's what you're asking.

I wouldn't worry. It was a touch and try event so it was probably cycled through a lot of transformations and they didn't reset it properly.

Also, it looked like it stood up fine without the stand (2:17 mark)

Thanks for the info, I was worried it would put it above or at what they're going for on Ebay.

My last couple of purchases were on Ebay and I was wondering if there were any other good sites.

Hobbylinkjapan, amiami, Nippon-Yasan, hobbysearch, cdjapan, hell even jungle's online shop. Just keep tabs on when the preorders start and then it's literally a 10 second window of agony to see if you got cartjacked or some other error. A few lucky ones manage to get in a preorder...eventually :p

The normal japanese webstores.

www.1999.co.jp

www.amiami.com

www.anime-export.com

www.HLJ.com

www.nippon-yasan.com

it's all about the preorder, they get sold out quick.

I love the new packaging! I want them all.

On that note I'm really miffed that Delta didn't have a second add-on armor set or more variety for the weapon container. That would result provide more options for display. Oh well I can still hope they add them in the movies if they do produce them.

On that note I'm really miffed that Delta didn't have a second add-on armor set or more variety for the weapon container. That would result provide more options for display. Oh well I can still hope they add them in the movies if they do produce them.

Agreed. All we got was the sound booster and it was only used in one episode iirc.

Wasted potential imo.

From the sites below which ones are more likely to reopen preorders /have stock to buy after the release?

www.1999.co.jp

www.amiami.com

www.anime-export.com

www.HLJ.com

www.nippon-yasan.com

Thanks guys!

Honestly, you could flip a coin and have better odds trying to guess.

Of those listed, Nippon-Yassan and Anime Export are very likely, if they restock, to raise the prices higher than retail.

-b.

Honestly, you could flip a coin and have better odds trying to guess.

Of those listed, Nippon-Yassan and Anime Export are very likely, if they restock, to raise the prices higher than retail.

-b.

Yea honestly I appreciate that advice. Its good to know I can just pick a couple of sites to watch and be done with it.

Edited by jrhudson311

Yea honestly I appreciate that advice. Its good to know I can just pick a couple of sites to watch and be done with it.

It really is luck of the draw with these, another thing is to watch AmiAmi and HLJ like a hawk this week and next. It's been a fairly common occurrence for pre-orders to reopen (as arbit mentioned a couple of posts ago) and then stores to have stock come and go shortly after release.

Good luck

-b.