Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

the zentraedi suit is for tv max from the episode of sdfm 12. "the big escape"

oh cool gbp armor is still avail at amiami

My bad, I thought he was talking about the Queadluun. I Have the Zentraedi uniform, which is why I have 2 TV Max 1As myself :D

Sorry for the confusion...

Is 20 a lot??? :huh:

I have 17 Vf-1's, 2 VF-11's, and 4 destroids. :D

I have 20 VF-1's as well. As far as I can tell I'm only missing the VT-1, the CF 1J and Kaki's SDFM 1A.

I currently have 29x VF-1.. of which includes a double and a triple. I have 2x Hikaru DYRL VF-1A and 3x Kakizaki TV VF-1A..

But then I will have 31x VF-1 once my two VF-1J GBP sets arrive! :o^_^

*snip*

my current Macross Valkyrie collection is..

1x VF-1J TV Hikaru

1x VF-1J Hikaru GBP

1x VF-1D

1x VF-1D Virgin Road

3x VF-1A TV Kakizaki

1x VF-1A TV Max

1x VF-1S TV Roy

1x VF-1J Arcadia 30th AE

1x VF-1J TV Mass Production

1x VF-1J TV Max

1x VF-1J TV Milia

1x VF-1S DYRL Max

1x VF-1S DYRL Hikaru

1x VF-1S DYRL Roy

1x VF-1A DYRL Brownie

2x VF-1A DYRL Hikaru

1x VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki

1x VF-1A DYRL Max

1x VF-1S Roy Low Vis

1x VF-1A Cavaliers

1x VF-1A TV Brownie

1x VF-1A Angel Birds

1x VF-X

1x VT-1 Super Ostrich

1x VE-1 Elint Seeker

1x VF-1J Hikaru Custom - Macross The First (in production)

1x VF-4G

1x SV-51 Nora

1x VF-22 Max

1x VF-22 Milia

1x VF-22 Gamlin

1x VF-11B Cannon Fodder / Isamu!?

1x YF-19 Isamu Dyson

1x YF-21 Guld Goa Bowman

3x VF-0D Shin Kudo

1x VF-19K Nekki Basara

1x VF-19P

1x VF-19S

2x VF-19F

1x VF-25F Alto

1x VF-25S Ozma

1x VF-25G Michael

1x RVF-25 Luca

1x VF-25A Cannon Fodder

1x YF-25 Prophecy

1x VF-27Y Brera

1x VF-171 Cannon Fodder

1x YF-29 Ozma

1x YF-29 Alto

1x YF-29 Isamu

1x YF-29 30th AE

3x YF-30 Chronos

Plus an assortment of Supers, Strikes, Armors & Ghosts..

I think that's everything..

Then the Valks on pre-order..

2x VF-19 Advance

2x VF-1J GBP

1x VF-27 Grace

1x YF-29B Percival

Then when future pre-orders open..

1x VF-0S

1x VF-0A

Sheesh it just doesn't end..

Ok. Guess I'm lame for having only 4. :unsure: And that includes the upcoming VF-1J GBP. :lol:

VF-1S Hikaru

VF-1A Hikaru

VF-1J Hikaru (probably will order the VF-1J The First head in the future for this unit)

VF-1J GBP Hikaru (preordered)

Well, I'm just focused on the red and black stripe motif so I think that's ok. :rolleyes:

You're not lame no3ljm, you're a discerning collector. If the ones you have makes you happy then it's all good. Would a VF-1SR count towards the motif? :)

Edited by wmkjr

You're not lame no3ljm, you're a discerning collector. If the ones you have makes you happy then it's all good. Would a VF-1SR count towards the motif? :)

Yeah! That would be cool! :rolleyes: Actually, I'm also waiting for VF-2SS as well. ;)

Somebody do a poll - if I get over 50 orders I will crank it back up again.

Still the same price: $9 each, or 3 for $21 - FREE SHIPPING

Let spanner lead the way. Count me in for 5 straps. Oh wait, 3 for 21. Then, I'll order 6. ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

im in for 3 ^_^

i had my darrin g straps in the roy box i sold you. if i didn't check the box you would've got 3 free straps as i would've never known where they went. lol ^_^

good thing i checked the contents before mailing it out. (or maybe it's a bad thing)

now i need to find my missing 1.48 side covers for the gbp armor, i might've shipped that out by accident...

Somebody do a poll - if I get over 50 orders I will crank it back up again.

Still the same price: $9 each, or 3 for $21 - FREE SHIPPING

I ordered 18 the first time, but it looks like I'd need another 20 to get one for every VF-1 (save the VT-1 and VF-X). Any price breaks on an order that big?

Yep im definitely in for at least 20. That should cover all the VF-1 i currently have displayed in Battroid and Gerwalk.. Maybe even more so it gives me some flexibility if i switch modes of a few others. ok so at $9 each then 3x for $21 which makes them $7 each, i assume the discount will increase again with mass multiples!? ;) say 25x $5 each!? Hehe! Lets get this ball rolling eh! =D

I sure hope Arcadia surprises us and slaps some grey paint on the visor AND tampos the #1 on the chest piece...best of both of Yamato's efforts. Throw in some DYRL hands and missiles as well and I'm in GBP heaven. Wishful thinking, I know :p

I sure hope Arcadia surprises us and slaps some grey paint on the visor AND tampos the #1 on the chest piece...best of both of Yamato's efforts. Throw in some DYRL hands and missiles as well and I'm in GBP heaven. Wishful thinking, I know :p

well you never know.. funny stuff sometimes happens!

Im not fussed about the visor color either way as I have two sets coming and im going to be displaying both VF-1J bare.. one in fighter and other other in Gerwalk. Seeing I already have a VF-1J loaded up with the GBP parts im going to fit the new GBP parts to other VF-1 types I have already.

Can't wait! :D

well you never know.. funny stuff sometimes happens!

Im not fussed about the visor color either way as I have two sets coming and im going to be displaying both VF-1J bare.. one in fighter and other other in Gerwalk. Seeing I already have a VF-1J loaded up with the GBP parts im going to fit the new GBP parts to other VF-1 types I have already.

Can't wait! :D

I wonder if the Cavaliers would look good with GPB parts fitted...

I wonder if the Cavaliers would look good with GPB parts fitted...

hmmm.. you know I was thinking the very same thing! ^_^ definitely going to be worth a try! :D

I currently have my Cav all dressed up in SS parts and it looks bad ass! B))

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

TV and DYRL? Cannon Fodders look great dressed in GBP

i like how you put the question mark after DYRL :lol: . i forgot that was a question B))

I assumed that everyone will agree with me that the last VF-1J Hikaru they will acquire is the Macross The First version? Correct? ;)

Probably not the last but I'd definitely buy 3 of those (especially if Arcadia makes it)!!!

re: grey-goggles version

Ya know?

Not sure if anybody has theorized it, yet, but seeing the Hi-Metal version has grey-goggles, could it be that Arcadia can't do grey-goggles coz Bandai has a weird licensing-exclusivity to it from BW that either one can't talk about openly?

Guest davidwhangchoi

re: grey-goggles version

Ya know?

Not sure if anybody has theorized it, yet, but seeing the Hi-Metal version has grey-goggles, could it be that Arcadia can't do grey-goggles coz Bandai has a weird licensing-exclusivity to it from BW that either one can't talk about openly?

it's much more simpler than that.

arcadia is trying to consolidate their offerings. it doesn't look like they will be like yamato and offer all the customized variants. first they got rid of DYRL off white and made everything one universal white.

they didn't reprint the yf-19 fold booster.

it looks like they're going in the same direction the 0s/a ghost booster.

for hikaru, since they're not going to have a separate release,

it only makes sense to pack in the more universal white visor as the grey goggle version was really only seen for a few seconds in one episode exclusively with the gbp armor and was never seen outside of the gbp armor.

I would like to remind people that the goggles in that scene actually change colors from grey/white multiple times. So for me it really does not matter really, it should be a quick fix to make them grey if you were really concerned about it.