HOLY crap! Last nights episode....holy crap.

I was expecting some deaths to come but dang, it was quick and came outta left field for an ending to the episode.

Also, did anybody else have the name "Connor Hawke" pop into their head when we hear that Ollie fathered a love-child.

I was expecting some deaths to come but dang, it was quick and came outta left field for an ending to the episode.Also, did anybody else have the name "Connor Hawke" pop into their head when we hear that Ollie fathered a love-child.

Yup, that's gotta be the....

"one more." Little does Oliver know. Gotta be the main reason for the subject nature of the flash backs

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Arrow has some sometimes devastatingly bad NEXT TIME ON segments right after an episode, I saw these images about two weeks ago on a couple of other sites, I'm guessing since it got leaked anyway they just said screw it and threw in a tiny scene of her dual wielding her swords.

yeah again, worst kept secret. But, yeah I didn't see that coming I really didn't see that ending coming and it made me weepy.

I think it was when she said "Close your eyes baby!"... oh man, I think I got some pollen or dust in my eye or something... freaking allergies...

I think it was when she said "Close your eyes baby!"... oh man, I think I got some pollen or dust in my eye or something... freaking allergies...

Surprisingly, that was a bit of improv from Susanna Thompson.

Link

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, I never put the connection there together, guess cause I never read those stories.

I thought it was kinda a weak episode, weakest I've seen in a really long time.

Meh. It's the middle of a serial leading to the season finale next week.

I'm going to make a prediction that Thea actually shot the masked guy (that healed and was getting back up) and not Merlyn.

It's leading up to what seems like an epic finale but where and how are they going to take the story afterwards and not have it being really lame? You know, with just about everybody knowing his secret and all.

I'm going to make a prediction that Thea actually shot the masked guy (that healed and was getting back up) and not Merlyn.

It's leading up to what seems like an epic finale but where and how are they going to take the story afterwards and not have it being really lame? You know, with just about everybody knowing his secret and all.

I did not think of that!

Hot damn, what a finale! That was pretty epic in scale for basic cable, a lot happened, and I loved it all. Seeing Roy in a mask, the League Vs. Slade's army, the GA Deathstroke duel we all needed, and of course, Waller is going to ask Slade to join the Suicide Squad. Once again, I can't wait for next season, plus, that Flash preview was pretty excellent IMO, I'm sold now, Grant Gustin's Barry in his costume worked for me.

Yup. WIth this episode Barry proclaims his true intention to bang every hot chick on his show. Well I have to say that's at least true to character(comic).

That's Ollie, not Barry. Barry would done before the season ends. Maybe before the pilots ends...Reminds me of all the Flash sex jokes I've heard...and a few JL8 comics where Barry runs home to use the bathroom and then come back into scene.... :blink:

The speed force clads people in red leather now?

Would you prefer red spandex? Or red neoprene?

That's Ollie, not Barry. Barry would done before the season ends. Maybe before the pilots ends...Reminds me of all the Flash sex jokes I've heard...and a few JL8 comics where Barry runs home to use the bathroom and then come back into scene.... :blink:

Would you prefer red spandex? Or red neoprene?

Oops. Mixing GA and Flash. Yup Ollie's always hitting on the chicks and getting emasculated by Hawkgirl and PowerGirl.

I prefer John Wesley Shipps Flash. At least there was some pseudo science in that show about how his suit was made of frictionless material or something. (Haven't watched it in a long time...since my bro-in law stole my boxset) This suit just looks chunky,

Nice, I like the way that they tied it into Arrow, and that they are using the supercollider to create the metahumans. Yes it is BS sci-fi, but at least they created a start point.

The Flash series? Awesome! Looks like it will cross over to season 3 of Arrow which is cool.

This probably won't happen but wouldn't it be cool if Tom Welling makes an appearance as Clark/ Superman? Who knows, all three shows are/ were on CW.

Edited by badboy00z

Oops. Mixing GA and Flash. Yup Ollie's always hitting on the chicks and getting emasculated by Hawkgirl and PowerGirl.

I prefer John Wesley Shipps Flash. At least there was some pseudo science in that show about how his suit was made of frictionless material or something. (Haven't watched it in a long time...since my bro-in law stole my boxset) This suit just looks chunky,

I think they are going with something similar in this show too. There's a bit in the trailer where the STAR Lab guys are talking about the costume and saying it's made of some special high tech material that can withstand high speeds.

I thought the suit looked clunky when I first saw photos of it, and still think it looks clunky. But honestly, that extended trailer looks promising so I'm willing to forgive a less-than-stellar costume if the show delivers in every other way.

I dropped my jaw when Ollie declared his love for Felicity. I know they will never go there for real because they are too beholden to the comic book mythology, but Felicity is by far the most attractive female (on every level) character on the show. For about 30 seconds I was in total shock, and then I looked over to my wife who I was watching the show with and said "I bet this is some really messed up strategy that Oliver is employing to use Felicity as bait for Slade. Too bad he will have to later tell her that it was all just a ruse."

Edited by SuperSenpai

Adding Tom Welling would suck because even though it won't happen it ruins the dream of these characters in the Justice League movie. Plus welling already had a green arrow and a flash. Makes no sense continuity wise

Edited by kanedaestes

So glad to see Isabel's fate!

I too hope these to shows could tie into the movies continuity but I thought I had heard they won't. Really not sure though.

Chris