DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Wait didn't the reissue of the yf-29 have a new click on the opening page when it came out(on amiami?)? And also where did it say the reissue preorder was going to be officially today? Having no update on major sites has me skeptical.

Well, judging by the fact that NY was selling the remaining first release YF-29s and re-release YF-29s at the same time (for different prices :blink: ) I'd almost expect that to happen again. Except... they don't have any remaining stock of the VF-25F, so they might just list it in the same place this time.

Going to give it a few more minutes then give up as not worth waiting around the computer and rather just pay the premium at NY than waste my time refreshing the pages.

does any site ever allow more than 1 per customer?

I think only NY allows. I could be wrong.

They're cheap on yahoo auctions? i've never seen them cheap on there.

With the reissue the price has plumetted to around 20000 - 21000 yen on most of the originals. shipping is only 500-ish yen in Japan, so I could get my VF-25F for 228-ish shipped which would have been crazy amazing just a few weeks ago.

I'd just have to wait until end of April for GF, that's all.

Edited by Duymon

With the reissue the price has plumetted to around 20000 - 21000 yen on most of the originals. shipping is only 500-ish yen in Japan, so I could get my VF-25F for 228-ish shipped which would have been crazy amazing just a few weeks ago.

I'd just have to wait until end of April for GF, that's all.

Last I saw, they've been going for around that as a starting price. Though this tends to end up higher as the auction ends. Either way, it's still much higher than retail price.

Here's hoping prices will continue to plummet with the news of this reissue.. frankly, I'd rather go for a new one on one of the online stores

I'm wondering now who the hell got the 04/01/2013. I totally forgot I'm fluent in japanese and can go check my self lmao.

Nowhere on any Japanese blog do I find 04/01/2013 as the pre-order open date......

Guess I was too lazy to check lol

Update: Researching various blogs just about everythign else on the Bandai / tamashii July list is going up for preorder on 04/03 it looks.

Don't know why the VF-25 would be special

UPDATE: Date was originally 04/01, but moved back to 04/03. Just about every site I goto says this:

『4月1日』 から 『4月3日』 に修正済み

Basically it means it was moved back :p

Sources:

http://robottamashiiyoyaku.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-15.html (lists the VF-25F for 04/03)

http://gowest108second.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-480.html (lists the VF-25F for 04/03)

http://blog.livedoor.jp/saboten_da/archives/7005046.html (lists the VF-25F for 04/03, shows date was moved back)

Edited by Duymon