Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

Graham, please can you tell Yamato dudes to stop printing the fighter mode on the Box art top with the landing gear down? :( I want my YF-21 box to be nice. Why can't they do something about their lame box art practices?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

yea... its really quiet here :unsure:

but really there isnt much to talk about since everyone is waiting for protopics to discuss anything.

The yf-19 gullet and all was discussed to death around this stage in the yf-19's development, only for it to emerge awesome as it is today.

The usual skeptics like myself have conceded yamato the benefit of the doubt as far as the CAD.

but Prototype pics need to come out this month's mags!.... which will showcase the legs a bit better for our scrutinizing eyes....

then the debut pics of the painted resin proto ones soon after... THEN we can discuss and debate the color to death!

muhahaha yippeee~ :lol:

Edited by Nani?!

Will it be dark blue? Or will it be a purple people eater? :lol:

Will it be yellow stripes? Or will Kawamori decide it was actually GOLD, but animated wrong? :p

If it ends up being a purple people eater with gold stripes I'll bombard you with PM's day and night!!!

j/k :lol:

Nope, no info in either of the December hobby mags. Of course if you want pics, you could just hack my hard drive. :D

Graham

Ok, now that is a low punch :p

*I say someone go to his house and steel the whole damn PC*

Recent press release (quoted from www.yamatoquits21project.jp.com.howstupidcandyoube//003.)

Japanse Topy Maker Yamato has announced today that due to difficulties related to their latest YF-21 toy production attempt, they have decided to commit ritual suicide after closing the company down. "Once the formal shut down is complete," said CEO Ijihiji Mijamouri, "I will be sticking a large, sharp object through my stomach, with the intention of puncturing my spine prior to bleeding to death, and I will encourage my employees to do the same." Yamata, known for its' state of the art Macross toys, has been trying to produce a 1/60 YF-21 for three years now, and we widely expected to succeed. "It turned out it was all a bunch of hot air," says one disenchanted fan.

Recent press release (quoted from www.yamatoquits21project.jp.com.howstupidcandyoube//003.)

NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YF-21 was all i was waiting for! :p And now their DEAD! Their throats slit from ear to ear! "Heyyyy, i'm trying to eat lunch here!"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yes - indeed it is a sad day.

But the YF-21 is not going to happen.

Maybe when technology advances a bit...

Hopefully they'll now put their energy into a VF-11B --- that should be easier to make.

VFTF1

Alright who's going to rez them or summon their souls from the realm of the dead so we can torture them into doing the VF-11 (and all the other ones) by promising not to let their souls rest until they finish doing our bidding. ;):lol:

Well, this gives me one more reason not to go to Asahiya or Kinokuniya. :p

Nope, no info in either of the December hobby mags. Of course if you want pics, you could just hack my hard drive. :D

Graham

ARRRRRRGGGGHGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Edited by cyde01