Agent One For Co-admin?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Agent One For Co-admin?

• YES - This place could use more awesomeness
    • NO - A1 is too sexy, too horny to think about Macross

yes macrossworld needs even more awesomeness, so you know you have my vote.

may the sword of Crom give you Victory in this poll

chris

I can't tell if that photo is fuzzy or if A1 is pretty hairy.

352700[/snapback]

I shave it all, its just a blury pic.

352702[/snapback]

Does your girlfriend shave your back?

352753[/snapback]

I don't grow any back there.

Dude, he uses the sword of Crom.  What else do you think that sword is used for. ;)

352754[/snapback]

I hear it's the only blade that's hard enough to cut through his hair.

352779[/snapback]

Lasers also.

If you seriously want to be a co-admin Agent One, you will need to get in touch with Shawn by either email or phone and discuss it with him directly. The same applies to anybody else interested in the position. This is not something that Jesse or myself have the authority to approve.

I presume you have at least some basic familiarity with Dreamweaver or Front Page (or other similar software) so that you can actually update the main site?

Also, Shawn has requested that people interested in the co-admmin position have knowledge of the following: -

"MW runs on redhat 9, has uses php,mysql, and apache. Experience needed (not expert, but at least some familiarity-google smart + common sense would be fine)"

Lastly, you actually need to have the free time and the willingness to help maintain the site and work on semi-regular updates.

Graham

"MW runs on redhat 9, has uses php,mysql, and apache. Experience needed (not expert, but at least some familiarity-google smart + common sense would be fine)"

Graham

352869[/snapback]

I work with those each and every day, I run a series of websites that run on that very backbone. I told Shawn as much at MWCon, and when I volunteered when he called for volunteers.....before he disappeared. :rolleyes:

Edit - and I also e-mailed him per his request after MWCon...before he disappeared. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mechamaniac

*snip*

I work with those each and every day, I run a series of websites that run on that very backbone.  I told Shawn as much at MWCon, and when I volunteered when he called for volunteers.....before he disappeared.  :rolleyes:

Edit - and I also e-mailed him per his request after MWCon...before he disappeared.  :rolleyes:

352937[/snapback]

And so shows up the other fella I had in my mind for Admin :)

Three words: Agent ONE's blog...

Where is it?

What happened in Mexico?

The world will never know because Agent ONE GAVE UP on that blog!

That poor blog... abandonded... all alone and cold in the street...  :(

All his fans... INTELLECTUALLY BLUEBALLED!  :o

:ph34r:

353078[/snapback]

I ditched that thing because the blog software sucked, half the links went dead

353122[/snapback]

Then at least tell us the rest of the story SOMEWHERE!! :lol:

You gave us a hit of crack and then took it away... I'm shocked there are not more junkies breaking your door down needing to know the conclusion.

353122[/snapback]

Then at least tell us the rest of the story SOMEWHERE!! :lol:

You gave us a hit of crack and then took it away... I'm shocked there are not more junkies breaking your door down needing to know the conclusion.

353136[/snapback]

Well I am in the middle of a contract negociation with MGM... Just think how long you had to wait for the 3rd Godfather... Just simmer down.

Agent One & Mechamaniac.

If you are both serious about this, please PM me your email addresses and cell phone numbers.

I will then call Shawn on his cell phone to discuss the matter with him, letting him know you are both interested in the co-admin position. I'll pass your email and cell phone info to him, so he can contact you directly (if he chooses) to discuss the matter with you both.

Graham

another thing to consider is people spend alot of time out side of macross world. and some tend to have websites. i am saying this as these websites maintence and updates will indicate how much the individual will spend updating content for macross world. i dont know about mechamechanic but i know agent one has a blog.

I seriously doubt that Agent One should be made a admin or a mod to any degree here after his recent actions.

Yes I know he' s the arrogant, bad boy and tends to break every minor rule. Such behavior wouldn't work as an admin. I've tend to let him slide on a few things like this.

However, when he goes to far I will go after him like I'll do with others. Recently Agent One has been posting links (with little to no warnings) to some clearly vulgar images. Whether you directly post an image or just post a link its the same thing. Informing others about such things in PM or outside the board fine. Here is not the place. This offense falls under the catagory of 'never allowed'. One of the more serious offenses that aren't pushed asided by how much we may like a poster.

As of now I'm suspending Agent's One posting rights for 14 days and will be consulting the rest of the mods if it should be extended.

Agent One is asked not to attempt to use any covert methods to post during this time unless permission is granted. Attempts to do so will likely result in what happens to others that attempt such things.

Felt on one of this kinda links awhile ago and triggered the "Ignore user" feature (useful feature by the way) that why i do not feel A1 as Admin, sorry dude, voted No.

I seriously doubt that Agent One should be made a admin or a mod to any degree here after his recent actions.

Yes I know he' s the arrogant, bad boy and tends to break every minor rule.  Such behavior wouldn't work as an admin.  I've tend to let him slide on a few things like this.

However, when he goes to far I will go after him like I'll do with others.  Recently Agent One has been posting links (with little to no warnings) to some clearly vulgar images.  Whether you directly post an image or just post a link its the same thing.  Informing others about such things in PM or outside the board fine.  Here is not the place.  This offense falls under the catagory of 'never allowed'.  One of the more serious offenses that aren't pushed asided by how much we may like a poster. 

As of now I'm suspending Agent's One posting rights for 14 days and will be consulting the rest of the mods if it should be extended.

Agent One is asked not to attempt to use any covert methods to post during this time unless permission is granted.  Attempts to do so will likely result in what happens to others that attempt such things.

353297[/snapback]