Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

Great shots peter!

Thanks! I saw some of your photos in this thread and wow. Some of the best photos in that thread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=35121&page=105

Your photos really sold me on the HMR line......I have yet to collect these, but I think I will start. Pricy little bastards, but alittle more affordable than the 1/48 line.

Nice playground and perfect for a photo-shoot

That's a pretty awesome set of pics. Some of them really feel like you are on the tarmac. I really hope that Bandai and/or Arcadia decide to re-visit the low-vis scheme with their releases.

It's a cool little playground near the local airport, has three miniture runways with working lights and everything, but the scale is a bit too big still. I'll have to build that 1/24 scale one of these days and take that out there for a photoshoot :)

Edited by peter

Love this shot. Perfect spot focusing and the whole spread of pics made my head fill up with Highway to the Danger Zone, lol.

Would love to see a modern war film set in the Macross universe. Just imagine how much freedom a Strike valk could lay down.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome scene sh9000!!!

I might try this display with my 6x VF-1A CF's and put the 3 TV's up front and the 3x DYRL up the back.. I think I might just accept this mission! :D

Thanks spanner. Yes I'd like to see that.

Just need millia by its side.

She's inside with Max. :D

I am trying to get in contact with Kurisama, the shapeways content creator of this item...

https://www.shapeways.com/product/6B9AGZLX3/vf-1j-k-custom-head-unit?optionId=42270195

...about a custom shapeways item job. I have tried messaging via their TFW2005 profile, as well as their Shapeways shop page with no luck getting ahold of them.

If anyone has had recent contact with him, please drop me a pm, as I am trying to get in touch with them so that I can hire them to have a custom shapeways item created.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Edited by Supersonicshark

took this photo by request from someone in here so I thought I'd also share it..

20161109_184922.jpg

here's another one done for color variation purposes.. and you can see a few other goodies in the background! :D

20161110_170502.jpg

Thanks as always for this, Spanner. ;)

gallery_21587_791_286793.jpg

gallery_21587_791_209058.jpg

Bravo! ^_^

ok so here's my attempt at the Max & Milia wedding scene.. I was kinda limited by the available space of the display shelf and I just couldn't get the Battroid poses quite right whilst holding their gun pods.. but I think they look good enough.

Also I tried placing the VF-1D up a little higher but it just made the whole display look even more cramped than it already is so I think this is pretty much as good as its gonna get.

sorry to those who thought it was gonna look better than it does. But please feel free to make any suggestions that I could try to make it look better.

Still I hope you like it!

20161117_183731.jpg

20161117_183821.jpg