Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Sweet!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

Looks great ! Custom painted? What was the mix for the colors?

Thanks!  Yeah custom painted leg armor and goggles.  The other parts were swapped.  I mixed cadmium red and white and ultramarine blue and white.

I have looked at getting the M&M Q-Rau pair in the past but having seem the the ones my cousin owns, the overall quality didn't really impress me..

And the fact you don't get the pilot figure with Max Q-Rau unlike with Milia's variant.. And trying to find the Max pilot figure is like finding a needle in a haystack!

On 4/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, spanner said:

Great photo! But how cool would it be to have a set of 1:48 M&M's standing behind the 1:60's!!

Thanks!  It would look cool as if they were powering up.  I don't own any 1/48's though.

Edited by sh9000

Thanks guys! It's actually my N-scale japanese rail layout, another hobby of mine. It is not something I put together with the purpose of having a fight scene with HMR, hence the wrong scale. Nevertheless, what's better than merging hobbies, right? 

Not sure if any of you noticed, there is something very non-Japanese in the last picture. :p It may take someone who's been around asia to notice though. 

Seti88, good idea! I only have 2 of those tomytecs built at the moment, when I finish more I'll try to take another round of shots (maybe awhile though). By that time hopefully destroids will be out!

• 1 month later...