Most expensive setup for a picture?

dafunguy

Yeah, yeah...I know they are the wrong missiles, but I always have a hard time putting those boxy things on. Is there a special trick? Everytime I try, it feels like I'm going to break off the wings! Besides I like these missles better.

Yeah, yeah...I know they are the wrong missiles, but I always have a hard time putting those boxy things on. Is there a special trick? Everytime I try, it feels like I'm going to break off the wings! Besides I like these missles better.

Just put your index finger over the top of the wing directly above the hardpoint and then press the box pod into place with your thumb, voila.

Oh, and Awesome pic BTW, really cool!!

No photoshop out the table, and stand, and make it look like the Valk is hovering there....

Edited by Mechamaniac

Don't throw it away, give it to me! o_O

I couldn't pay $4,000 for a TV. Even if I had it to spare.

Er, and yea, great pics. Make more.

And I too would love to see more Mikimoto anime.

Edited by mbs357

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the numerous animation mistakes in DYRL allow Hikaru's VF-1S to have BOTH types of missles during the final battle?

Whoa. With a little photoshopping here and there that pic would make for some NICE wallpapers. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the numerous animation mistakes in DYRL allow Hikaru's VF-1S to have BOTH types of missles during the final battle?

Whoa. With a little photoshopping here and there that pic would make for some NICE wallpapers. ;)

Great Idea!!! Will somebody please do that?

I thought he didn't have any missiles at the after shooting the beer missiles... :D

first attempt. different pose.

I was doing it last nite, but my new puppy keeps messing with me.

need better cam and good lighting and stuff.

oh, yeah.

just the 51" hdtv from sony. it ain't as expensive as Dafunguy's. :D

post-4-1086904883_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment