1/60 MAX Q-Rau ( LARGE Hobby Show pic ) !

GRAND CANNON

I always love how there are No Photo signs in these display cases all the time. :lol:

Max looks pretty good there.

Wow

that does look like a vb monster in the back ground, so if theres a max q rau then theres a max figure I wonder what hes going to look like?? :rolleyes: Oh ya thanks for the awsome pic :) Man miriya looks like mertroid :)

From Rich

Edited by goldenboy_forever

So is does look like a Max Q-Rau is comming.  Now all we need is a green one.

i hope its not the fruity pastel purple color...man that thing is UG-LY!

It is those colors in the movie. I noticed that the other day. It's that purple-ish color and tan-ish. Max's Valkyrie is the same colors when he fights Millia in the Movie too. Though I believe that is because the sun is setting when he's fighting her.

Randy

Another interseting note is the prices listed for each Q-Rau.

They appear to be as follows:

Max - 10,290yen

Millia - 12,440yen or 13,440yen?

either way....that's a pretty good difference between the two!

Wonder why?

........ No fig with the Max? ( Can't imagine a pilot figure that is arguably "unlikeable" can add 2,000-3,000yen to a piece. )

......hmmmmmmmmmm

Its strange that the person took photos of Q-raus instead of the anticipated GBP and Konig Monster. Or maybe he's just not a macross fan and don't find a big hunk of space ship interesting. :p

Scand's Girl friend: "Wow look, More crap for you to waste your money on" :)

Look's good. I'm going to have to invest in a display case soon. Are there any other pics of the GPB? How bout a definite release date?

Max - 10,290yen

Wonder why?

........ No fig with the Max? ( Can't imagine a pilot figure that is arguably "unlikeable" can add 2,000-3,000yen to a piece. )

......hmmmmmmmmmm

It looks like that he`ll be sold separately.

NO BATTLE PODS COME ON YAMATO !

Ok, now we're talking!! Hey, G.C., do we know when the release date is for this MAX Q-RAU? But ya know what it's just like SCAND & IGNACIO said, first thing's first---a definite release date for the GBP Armor!! :)

Hey, G.C., do we know when the release date is for this MAX Q-RAU?

I'm just going from the placard next to it. ;)

Says 5/2004, but we all know how "stated release dates" are completely different from "release dates." <_<

But ya know what it's just like SCAND & IGNACIO said, first thing's first---a definite release date for the GBP Armor!! :)

I know. And as someone elso said, why can't someone just take pics of all things Yamato instead of a couple of obscure shots? I'm hoping HLJ will have thorough pics. :rolleyes:

Well, I think it's now a consenus, that does look like it could be a VB-6 in that shot. I'd really like to know if Yamato has any plans to release any battle pods or Destroids now that they are making Q-Rau's.

Hmm... pretty sure I'll pass on the Max... at least if I can't find it cheap and on sale somewhere.

But I still kinda want the red one. I DEFINATELY want green more than purple...

I'm not going to buy a Q-rau Max, unless it's cheap. And I'm going to Hong Kong this winter anyway, so maybe..

i'd laugh if yamato got so lazy that they didn't even bother changing the figure's sculpt to a male figure and just left it with the crappy female sculpt...

OMG....MAX HAS MAN BOOBIES!! :o:o:o:lol::lol:

This is Max.

Max has bitch-tits.

But he didn't get his testicles removed... :lol:

I don't know if I'm going to get him or not. I'd much rather have a pod. I'd love to set up a action scene with a bunch of pods. Yeah!!

Max - 10,290yen

Wonder why?

......hmmmmmmmmmm

the cost of making the mold for max would kill the profit, but it won't bother me to try to find a little max figure and stuff him in the suit.

i can't realy tell if it looks like a vb-6 wished there was better pics of that.

Doesn't look like the VB-6 to me. It's too cylindrical. When the VB-6 finally surfaces we will KNOW it with a full on pic.