I proudly Present....

SuperDimensionalDave

Holy crap, now that's what should have come with the Q-rau!

Looks like a set of 3 figures? Don't see any posable joints, so I guess it's just a good set of PVC figures. I will be getting that. :D

Edited by Anubis

Not sure, here's the translation:

Super spatial-temporal fortress マクロス/ミリア 639 PVC figure

With new modelling limitation 3 body set ミリア 639 appearance! With the same scale as 1/60 クァドラン low/row embarkation possibility. Pilot standing version and ウエディングバージョン belong other than クァドラン low embarkation style. The pilot at the time of helmet installing and reproducing the state of the bare face with head replacement. Long hair of green - as for び く form gorgeousness itself!

* Manufacturer: And mark

That helps... Right? :blink:

"3 body set" sure does.

3 good figures for under 3000 yen is pretty good.

Is it me, or are her hips extremely. . . wide?

Or is it that way so that she'll have a Badunkadunk!

I have no idea how you damn kids spell that.

H

P.S. Get out of my yard!

Very nice, the wedding dress though is from the never shown wedding sequence from DYRL. Maybe this means we'll get the Max Q-Rau and figures as well. Are the heads replacable is my question, or rather swappable?

let me be the first to say...I'm not so impressed. $30 for 3 PVC figures that aren't poseable...no thanks. if these came with the q-rau, that would have been a nice bonus but now you'll have to spend about $145 to get a q-rau with the figs.

the wedding dress thing is a nice touch tho. and yah, if they made that and not the max, it'd be kinda stupid.

let me be the first to say...I'm not so impressed. $30 for 3 PVC figures that aren't poseable...no thanks. if these came with the q-rau, that would have been a nice bonus but now you'll have to spend about $145 to get a q-rau with the figs.

the wedding dress thing is a nice touch tho. and yah, if they made that and not the max, it'd be kinda stupid.

And so it begins...

<_<

Vostok 7

let me be the first to say...I'm not so impressed.  $30 for 3 PVC figures that aren't poseable...no thanks.  if these came with the q-rau, that would have been a nice bonus but now you'll have to spend about $145 to get a q-rau with the figs.

the wedding dress thing is a nice touch tho.  and yah, if they made that and not the max, it'd be kinda stupid.

And so it begins...

<_<

Vostok 7

SO what else is new? :rolleyes: You know that it had to be coming.

Anyways, I have to agree with Eternal_D. I will not get it. I still havent bought the Q-rau.

let me be the first to say...I'm not so impressed.  $30 for 3 PVC figures that aren't poseable...no thanks.  if these came with the q-rau, that would have been a nice bonus but now you'll have to spend about $145 to get a q-rau with the figs.

the wedding dress thing is a nice touch tho.  and yah, if they made that and not the max, it'd be kinda stupid.

And so it begins...

<_<

Vostok 7

SO what else is new? :rolleyes: You know that it had to be coming.

Anyways, I have to agree with Eternal_D. I will not get it. I still havent bought the Q-rau.

Needs more diecast!

Or, was this supposed to be posted after the complaints about the scale?

:p

Is it me, or are her hips extremely. . . wide?

Or is it that way so that she'll have a Badunkadunk!

b-a-d-o-n-k-a-d-o-n-k

J.J.

Well, people comlpained that she had no ass in the Q-rau's figure, so your prayers have been answered. :lol:

After seeing these figures, it makes me want to get the Q-rau even more! :rolleyes::)

Also, I really wish I knew how to read Japanese...that way I would KNOW what it says there on that page <_<

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Now them's some birthin' hips!

So she can give birth to Macro-sized babies after being Micronized!!! :lol:

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Cool I'll buy these. Macross character figures have been lacking throughout the years and I'm going to buy everyone I can that comes out now. But I'll say (I'm sure it will be said again & again), something like this should have came with the 1/60 Q-rau in the first place.

The little dealies on the hips of her uniform make it look like she's got huge hips...

But she is awful wide... down there...

Not that I'm complaining mind you...

:lol:

Vostok 7

"Not that there is anything wrong with that!" ;)

Chris

Cool I'll buy these. Macross character figures have been lacking throughout the years and I'm going to buy everyone I can that comes out now. But I'll say (I'm sure it will be said again & again), something like this should have came with the 1/60 Q-rau in the first place.

At a minimum the pilot on the left should have some wih the Q-rau, not as an "upgrade" in this set. I'm still happy for the new Millia goodness though.

Edited by Anubis