I proudly Present....

SuperDimensionalDave

What are you gonna do to it?  :ph34r: Nevermind.  I forgot about the post some MWer made about making love to his toys... :o

Can you remember which mofo made the comment? You can tell me so I can notify a mod. This crap cannot be tolerated here. :D:p:lol:

Edited by Beware of Blast

What are you gonna do to it?  :ph34r: Nevermind.  I forgot about the post some MWer made about making love to his toys... :o

Can you remember which mofo made the comment? You can tell me so I can notify a mod. This crap cannot be tolerated here. :D:p:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which is worse, declaring your love for doorknobs or plastic toys with the likeness of hot females?

Vostok 7

Think I´ll buy it just for this figure. Seems the visor is hinged and can be opened! :D

Had nothing against the figure that came with the Q-Rau but this ones much more detailed :rolleyes:

Look at that a$$crack...

hey guys- this character got me thinking??....would anybody like to see a non-tranformable vf-1 that was in battroid that was perfect in everyway?detail scale ect? I just think that has always been missing from the available line of macross, I just always wanted a toy with the hasegawa look(filled in sides, ect) I figure it would sell and it would open up a new market for yamato-affordible well detailed interchangable vf-1,destroids,enemy mech ect with out the major r&d costs of the other scales(1/60-1/48-1/72)any way didn't want to open another thread so......... :)

Your idea sounds interesting. I wouldn´t buy a non transformable VF. Well maybe I would, if it were very poseable and showed inner details (by opening the chestplate like the IHP kit for example!)

The wedding Millia is not 1/60 scale.  I'd say it's closer to 1/15 or what ever scale the CMs are.  There was a pic that showed that they were married as microns.

Are you sure? I thought that in DYRL-continuity, they were married as giants. That would be the scene which was dropped from DYRL, but which was recreated in M7.

Edit: I really don't like the ridiculously long hair.

As far as the gown they are wearing, it was worn as micronians. Remember the pic with them walking and there were both male and female behind them? Besides who would marry them as giants. Meltran wedding ceremonies are unheard of, I'd presume. If they do exist, I'd like to see the homeymoon vids... :p

Edited by >EXO<

High-detailed non-transformable VF-1 toy? Even assuming it was much better than the RT superposables and the various gashapon, I don't think I buy one. 1/60 destroids I'd buy in a flash if the price was reasonable.

Godzilla, what I've read is that M&M got married on board the Meltran ship before the final battle in DYRL, and that the video was transmitted to UN Spacy. You might find some info in this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=396

Also, someone posted pics of the reenactment from M7, but I don't know where they are.

hey guys- this character got me thinking??....would anybody like to see a non-tranformable vf-1 that was in battroid that was perfect in everyway?detail scale ect? I just think that has always been missing from the available line of macross, I just always wanted a toy with the hasegawa look(filled in sides, ect) I figure it would sell and it would open up a new market for yamato-affordible well detailed interchangable vf-1,destroids,enemy mech ect with out the major r&d costs of the other scales(1/60-1/48-1/72)any way didn't want to open another thread so......... :)

I'm sure a Yammie 1:48 VF-1 non-transformable battaliod mode toy would cost as much as the existing 1:48. If the Q-rau has taught me anything, it's taught me that Yamato charges by size... 12" tall... $120! regardless of production costs.

As to the scale of "wedding Miriya" being the ruin of my previous post... there is NO doubt that the other two figures are 1:60, they are the reason I want to buy the set. Wedding Miriya, be she 1:60 or 1:15 is just an extra bauble.

Also, I don't see how the conflict between male and female Zentradi in DYRL enters into the scale equation. Max fought Miriya... It was love at first sight... Next time we see 'em, Max is friggin' huge! I've never heard mention of a lost scene where Max shrank back down and brought Miriya with him... So, I'm guessin' that wedding Miriya there is wearing a 1:60 scale wedding dress.

"low/row embarkation" doesn't translate to good, I guess it means low production run.

Now that I read the paragraph, I think that "row embarkation" is just another name for one of the figures.

Figure One - Low/Row emabarkation

Figure Two - Standing Version

Figure Three - Other than Row Embarkation

"Row/low" is just a machine translator struggling to transliterate the katakana character which makes up the last part of "Queadluun Rau".

A1, thanks for locating that picture. Funny thing is, there are both males and females among the guests, and they're all wearing white dresses and suits. Raises a lot of questions both about the accuracy of the "reenactment" from M7 and about the original event.

"Row/low" is just a machine translator struggling to transliterate the katakana character which makes up the last part of "Queadluun Rau".

A1, thanks for locating that picture. Funny thing is, there are both males and females among the guests, and they're all wearing white dresses and suits. Raises a lot of questions both about the accuracy of the "reenactment" from M7 and about the original event.

Which brings me back to my point... reenactment or not... that makes the wedding dress in question bigger than 1:60 scale because the origin was taken from a point where they were micronized... <insert Boooya! smilie here> :p

Which brings me back to my point... reenactment or not... that makes the wedding dress in question bigger than 1:60 scale because the origin was taken from a point where they were micronized... <insert Boooya! smilie here> :p

Okay, I'm hampered (A1 would say "blessed") by the fact that I still haven't seen much of M7. There are just all sorts of questions about what the wedding dress figure is supposed to represent, and what version of the M&M story is portrayed in the movie within M7. But the general consensus--which you may not agree with--seems to be that the original intention in DYRL was for Max and Millia to get married as giants. So since the fig is in the DYRL style, I think it's probably 1/60.

Anyway, getting any deeper into this is wandering way too far into Comic Book Guy territory...