Should there be a Low Vis 1/48 VF-1J

Omegablue

Should Yamata make a new version Low Visibility?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Yamata make a new version Low Visibility?

• No, no more Low Vis.
    • Yes, VF-1J version with the additional hands would be great.
    • Yes, VF-1S version with the additional hands would be great.
    • Yes, either of the two above, but also with Low Vis paint scheme on included super packs.

How about a different low-vis scheme? F-15 style would look ok on a valk, though it'd need to be modified. And there's Harrier style, F-16 style, Hornet style, etc. And you could always go with the obvious F-14 style. :) (The current VF-1 low-vis doesn't really match ANYTHING, kind of like a digital Ferris scheme done in early F-15 colors)

Give me a LE Angel Birds or Blue Rose.

How about a different low-vis scheme? F-15 style would look ok on a valk, though it'd need to be modified. And there's Harrier style, F-16 style, Hornet style, etc. And you could always go with the obvious F-14 style. :) (The current VF-1 low-vis doesn't really match ANYTHING, kind of like a digital Ferris scheme done in early F-15 colors)

I think Dave has got a good idea, I personally would like one with the dark grey of an F-15E.

Of course having a different color scheme would suck if you wanted the VF-1J to be the section or division leader for your 1A

This was debated to death previously... there is no need for a second one.

You're absolutley right it has been debated, but how does it hurt you if people are willing to discuss it again. So as is often heard around here if you don't like the topic don't post in it.

I´d like a VF-1S Low Viz but please no VF 1J, I don´t like the sculpt of the 1/48 VF 1J head (I like the 1/60 more!)

On a side note, the 1/48 VF-1S head rocks!!!

Yes...the 1/48 1S head rocks...but damn that seam line

Anyway, I wish for no more low vis....but new paint schemes. Enigma would just be soooo fwineeee......

I'd rather Yamato come up with a new paint scheme. Maybe something like the Advanced Valkyrie or a stealth-type or something.

If you're gonna do limited edition repaints of existing toys, then you should at least vary them up.

Low Viz anything, as long as it doesn't have the crappy 1A head.

what he said.

I vote for No.4 but I also wish that they would make`em in 1/60 scale.

and what he said. :D

i want more LV'z but i still want some non VF-1 stuff.

i didn't get a low-vis, i don't regret it, i wouldn't get a new one if it came out... but, I know alot of MWers that didn't (or did), do, and/or would. So i voted that they should make either or both for my friends' sake. :)

i didn't get a low-vis, i don't regret it, i wouldn't get a new one if it came out... but, I know alot of MWers that didn't (or did), do, and/or would. So i voted that they should make either or both for my friends' sake. :)

if anyone has trouble reading that... I'm sorry.

OMEGABLUE (thanks for the 1J Super)

you are evil suggesting more Low Vis schemes...!

BTW 1st post here as kaos, hiya all! Yay Macross toys!

Just got myself (2) Low Vis's and (1) Super Hikaru (arrived friday)

Wow, it's love!

The Super Hikaru is awesome to play with and the Low Vis..fantastic!

My (3) 1/60's (1S Strike, 1J Super & 1A Production) are also (heavier) wonderful!

But those 1/48's.......I'll buy more Low Vis's (camo scheme too) if they are made!

Well, 1st post is done, take care all and be seeing you soon OMEGABLUE