Spendy month for me!

Godzilla

Whew! What a haul! And I bought some 1/144s I found at the local hobby store. Big macross month and guess what? Sakura con is this weekend. My wallet is screaming at me. :ph34r:

7x VF-1J max

3x VF-1A max

2x VF-1S Roy

1x VF-1A Hikaru

1x VF-1J Hikaru FP

5x 1/144s

Looks like I need to update the list. :D I officially have 32 1/48s. Last month was the SDF-1 Matchbox. Grand total on toys? $2000 Good thing I got that bonus check and getting pain 3 times this month. Am I nuts or what? :blink:

Holy crap man! With fast packs as well, how in the hell did you do it for $2K?

Last month you bought a SDF-1 too?

What armored car did you rob?

yes you clearly have some issues to work on. :lol:

and what is the point of having 7 of the same valk?

i can sort of understand 4 of them, 1 MISB, 1 in battroid, 1 grewalk, 1 in fighter mode, but 7??? :blink:

i just hope you don't have any kids you gotta send to college...or feed for that matter. :D

:blink: holy bag of flaming bat guana!! why so many? man I'm already feeling better about my spending habits, those boxes alone must also double as a magical fort for you to live in! cause that's all I would have(wife would kill me) if I blew that much in a month! :D Edited by calvin

Dude, I don't understand it. . . But more power to you! As long as you're spending your own money (and not credit card balances!). . . You go!

H

Another theory here...

Maybe he intends to "murder" each valk differently and leave their "bodies" all over his town with messages like Sloth, Greed, Lust, etc...

I've heard he has tons of notebooks filled to the tip of each page with tiny, tiny writing. :blink:

Lett see some pics <_<

Yeah. Let's see it!!

It's not that we don't trust you... but you have to understand that this is like pr0n to us. If you posted that you had Salma Hayek naked in your living room, you wouldn't expect us to just say "hey, that's great!" (...but at that point, I'm pretty sure you're honesty would be in question. :p )

PICS!

Lett see some pics  <_<

theres a hater in the house. ;)

BTW i got 25 low-viz's sitting right next to me too. :lol:

okay for real dude, you're talking the talk, now lets see you walk the walk....since some folks gotta see to believe....though i believe ya. ;)

Pics? Sure. BTW, ask Kevin at VE and Tam at Twin moons. They will confirm the orders I made in the past 3 months. I will shoot pictures of my closet.

Oh BTW, I was wrong, I only have 30. I already preordered 2 millia. My bad. :ph34r:

To answer all your questions:

1. Yes I am still single. No GF. Frankly I know I will be alone since I have reached an age I think I am way past finding a GF-> wife. :(

2. I like Max. He is my fav character. I got a good deal from Tam when I order 6 from him. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR A GOOD DEAL. B))

3. My job has been nice and I just got a nice bonus on my check. My company made a nice profit.

4. Also I have been saving my money for the last 6 years. I figure it is time to buy the favorite stuff.

6. My plan is to make some customs. I plan to repaint a Max VF-1J, make VF-1A Kakizaki DYRL, make VF-1S Max DYRL for now. I havent decided. Yes I plan to keep one of each MIB except for Max and low vis. And one for display.

7. My only debts are 3 things: Laptop, 36" HDTV, and my bedroom set I recently bought.

8. I just ordered 7 Valks from Kevin. So I will be 7 shy from the pics.

Any more questions?

Edited by Godzilla

How old are ya man!?! You're never too old to find someone!

H

I just turned 30 yrs old. I realize that I am too damn picky and I get the real looney ones. Not like I am looney with the toy habit I have. I just finished collecting GIJOE.

I just turned 30 yrs old. I realize that I am too damn picky and I get the real looney ones. Not like I am looney with the toy habit I have. I just finished collecting GIJOE.

That is *not* old, buddy. Dudes are good until 35. Maybe even 40 if you're savvy enough.

And around 30 is where most of us are actually emotionally mature enough to handle a gal in her mid or early twenties proper. Just need to convince them of that. Rrrow.

Okay, I'mma shut up now.

-Al

And around 30 is where most of us are actually emotionally mature enough to handle a gal in her mid or early twenties proper. Just need to convince them of that. Rrrow.

Dude, I was going to say almost exactly that as well. But I didn't want to turn this into a dating advice thread. :)

My girlfriend is 23. We just had our one year (dating) anniversary. She bought me a Max 1J 1/48. She's a keeper.

There is no way in hell that I would have had as good a relationship with her back when I was 23.

Best Regards,

H

yea, 30 is still young...i'm 27, newly single, and getting more "attention" than I ever have...all from girls between 19 and 23. You just have to get yourself out there.

I actually know a couple people that have met wives and girlfriends on-line, so you could always try that ...valks are nice, but sex is bettar. :ph34r:

Which one of us do you hate?

As for me, she may have bought me a Max 1/48. But, well, she's only luke-warm about Macross. She sat through the television series. . . but when I proposed DYRL, she said she was burned out and needed a break from it.

Hardly the reaction of a woman who loves Macross.

But, I have to give her credit. Not many women would sit through 36 episodes of a cartoon for their guy. :)

H

Dude, I was going to say almost exactly that as well. But I didn't want to turn this into a dating advice thread. :)

My girlfriend is 23. We just had our one year (dating) anniversary. She bought me a Max 1J 1/48. She's a keeper.

There is no way in hell that I would have had as good a relationship with her back when I was 23.

Yeah, but if we can get Zilla out there and hitched, he might just have to set some of those Low-Viz's free. ;)

Yep. My early 20-ish relationships weren't pretty. The increased clue factor could have helped then. :lol:

-Al