Spendy month for me!

Godzilla

Dude, I was going to say almost exactly that as well.  But I didn't want to turn this into a dating advice thread.  :)

My girlfriend is 23.  We just had our one year (dating) anniversary.  She bought me a Max 1J 1/48.  She's a keeper.

There is no way in hell that I would have had as good a relationship with her back when I was 23.

Yeah, but if we can get Zilla out there and hitched, he might just have to set some of those Low-Viz's free. ;)

Yep. My early 20-ish relationships weren't pretty. The increased clue factor could have helped then. :lol:

-Al

There is now I would get rid of my low vis valks... Well at least for now. Me getting hitched? You must be mistaken. How the heck would I get hitched?

yea, 30 is still young...i'm 27, newly single, and getting more "attention" than I ever have...all from girls between 19 and 23. You just have to get yourself out there.

I actually know a couple people that have met wives and girlfriends on-line, so you could always try that ...valks are nice, but sex is bettar. :ph34r:

you know, thats my problem too.

i just want to meet a nice girl my age(28) but the only girls that are interested in me are all mad young. while most people would say that isn't a bad thing, i'm kind of tired of having the same conversations about school, shopping, other girls, and all the other stupid crap girls like to talk about. i need me an intelligent woman with conversational abilities, maternal qualities, and uhhh, don't forget pussy! :lol: it also doesn't help that i look like i'm 18. :huh:

yes, sex beats toys...well other than one member here who admitted to "making love" to his valks. :D

maternal qualities, and uhhh, don't forget pussy!

First tip: Don't ever use that word. :)

At least, not within earshot of any females. Or, quite possibly on MW. :p

you know, thats my problem too.

i just want to meet a nice girl my age(28) but the only girls that are interested in me are all mad young. while most people would say that isn't a bad thing, i'm kind of tired of having the same conversations about school, shopping, other girls, and all the other stupid crap girls like to talk about.

Um. That doesn't change much with age. The conversation simply drifts to work, shopping, other women, and other stupid crap women like to talk about. And a woman who's a good conversationalist at 28 was more than likely a good conversationalist at 20. :D

i need me an intelligent woman with conversational abilities, maternal qualities, and uhhh, don't forget pussy!  :lol:

And what, that last part doesn't grow in until 28? =)

it also doesn't help that i look like i'm 18.  :huh:

Passing for 18 is one of the biggest things got going here. :p And when you roll around to 35, you'll still look 28. It's a good deal, bud. Good deal.

-Al

Pics? Sure. BTW, ask Kevin at VE and Tam at Twin moons. They will confirm the orders I made in the past 3 months. I will shoot pictures of my closet.

Oh BTW, I was wrong, I only have 30. I already preordered 2 millia. My bad. :ph34r:

To answer all your questions:

1. Yes I am still single. No GF. Frankly I know I will be alone since I have reached an age I think I am way past finding a GF-> wife. :(

2. I like Max. He is my fav character. I got a good deal from Tam when I order 6 from him. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR A GOOD DEAL. B))

3. My job has been nice and I just got a nice bonus on my check. My company made a nice profit.

4. Also I have been saving my money for the last 6 years. I figure it is time to buy the favorite stuff.

6. My plan is to make some customs. I plan to repaint a Max VF-1J, make VF-1A Kakizaki DYRL, make VF-1S Max DYRL for now. I havent decided. Yes I plan to keep one of each MIB except for Max and low vis. And one for display.

7. My only debts are 3 things: Laptop, 36" HDTV, and my bedroom set I recently bought.

8. I just ordered 7 Valks from Kevin. So I will be 7 shy from the pics.

Any more questions?

I can concur that 7 Valks are shipping today to Godzilla. :D

-Kevin

maternal qualities, and uhhh, don't forget pussy!

First tip: Don't ever use that word. :)

At least, not within earshot of any females. Or, quite possibly on MW. :p

are you talking about my use of "maternal qualities"? i think most men look for that kind of thing when they jump into a relationship...well that and some in-depth discussions about "what they're thinking", right after sex. ;):lol:

and thanks for pointing that out to me by quoting it and drawing more attention to it. :p actually the P word isn't as bad as the C word.....as in, hi my name is "mike hunt". :D

Like I said... it's not that we don't believe you.. we just want to see what it looks like so we can drool and turn green with envy!

We're talking about valkyries again, right?

H

Like I said... it's not that we don't believe you.. we just want to see what it looks like so we can drool and turn green with envy!

H

:lol: That's pretty funny there, Hurin. Back on topic, anyone know if all of the Max 1Js have that white clip for the backpack?

H

:lol: That's pretty funny there, Hurin. Back on topic, anyone know if all of the Max 1Js have that white clip for the backpack?

Mine does.

And I'd throw in my 2 cents about women... but this is Macrossworld, not Loveline. :p

You guys are blabbing more about women than women blab about men on Oprah. Next thing you know you'll be book clubbing and listening to Dr. Phil. :lol:

Damn you lucky. So many new shiny boxes.

As for the sub-topic, I'm 23, and my girlfriend is a hot 32. No problem there :)

Edited by Anubis

Well I am trying compete with s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d. :D Seriously I am doing some customs and would like to build a squadron of low vis but that wont't happen since the price is a little high for me. One of everything will not be opened. I will open some for display but I need to get a display stand.

Hey Godzilla.

I think I left my car keys somewhere in your room. Give me your home address (and the time that you're not home) and I'll pick it up asap. :p

Very nice collection.

Pics?  Sure.  BTW, ask Kevin at VE and Tam at Twin moons. They will confirm the orders I made in the past 3 months.  I will shoot pictures of my closet. 

Oh BTW, I was wrong, I only have 30.  I already preordered 2 millia. My bad.  :ph34r:   

To answer all your questions:

1. Yes I am still single. No GF.  Frankly I know I will be alone since I have reached an age I think I am way past finding a GF-> wife.  :(

2. I like Max. He is my fav character.  I got a good deal from Tam when I order 6 from him. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR A GOOD DEAL.  B))

3. My job has been nice and I just got a nice bonus on my check. My company made a nice profit. 

4. Also I have been saving my money for the last 6 years.  I figure it is time to buy the favorite stuff.

6. My plan is to make some customs.  I plan to repaint a Max VF-1J, make VF-1A Kakizaki DYRL, make VF-1S Max DYRL for now.  I havent decided.  Yes I plan to keep one of each MIB except for Max and low vis. And one for display.

7. My only debts are 3 things: Laptop, 36" HDTV, and my bedroom set I recently bought. 

8. I just ordered 7 Valks from Kevin. So I will be 7 shy from the pics.

Any more questions?

I can concur that 7 Valks are shipping today to Godzilla. :D

-Kevin

I'm sure glad to see I'm not the only one spending! Damn that's a lot of VF's. I'm very jealous! I wish I had the space and the time to buy more VF's but just started a new hobbie and it's been taking up a lot of my time. Congrats on your big purchase, you've got an awesome colletion!

Regards,

Gene

Hey Godzilla.

I think I left my car keys somewhere in your room. Give me your home address (and the time that you're not home) and I'll pick it up asap. :p

Very nice collection.

UN Spacy... what were you doing in his room? You valcaholic man-whore!

:p

Hey Godzilla.

I think I left my car keys somewhere in your room. Give me your home address (and the time that you're not home) and I'll pick it up asap.  :p

Very nice collection.

UN Spacy... what were you doing in his room? You valcaholic man-whore!

:p

That's news to me. I think i need to wash those valks now. Man I am emotionally scarred for life. :o

BTW, I havent found any keys. Also you have to get thru 2 security systems. ADT and my German Shephard named Max. :p

Also you have to get thru 2 security systems. ADT and my German Shephard named Max.  :p

That explains the number of valks...

One for you, 31 for the dog to chew to pieces. :lol:

He has his toys. He knows it. Of course there is the occasion chewed GIJOE. :-D