Spendy month for me!

Godzilla

The only space war will be on your closet... when you run out...

:p

Hey Godzilla, I got your coordinates... I got my patriot missiles armed and ready.. haha.

Hehe. Time to send the interceptors. BTW, Patriots are used as a defensive weapon in shooting down incoming aircraft or missiles. You must mean Tomahawk cruise missiles. They use GPS coordinates.

wow dood!!!

how many do you plan to open?

Who needs a TV when u got so many valks to oggly over :)

I watch my two 1/48's more than the TV as it is (they next to it)

^^

How do you sleep at nite, arent u worried about a certain group of VF-1's ganging up against their master while hes asleep :p?

This guy must be some kind of Caribbean Drug Lord or something cause 32 freaking valks is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for just 2 hands and a lifetime. When the hell will you get the time to play with every single one of them. I can hardly find the time to appreciate my tiny collection. :lol:

Edited by Aegis!

Do you have any 1/60s? Are you displaying any of them?

SUBTOPIC:

my girl has bought me Dancougar, the Palisades Optimus Prime ststue,1/48th Supermax(souze), 1/48 Vf-1S, 3 x 1/60s, 1 1/48 fast pacs, Spawn fossil watch, and a whole bunch of other stuff that cant be mentioned :p

This doesn't impress me because it is not a "collection." This is called impulse buying, which is good for the sellers but doesn't impress me much about the buyer's abilities..

I can easily pickup a boat load of 1/48s but I'm not that impressed with buying that many of the same and 1/48 Yamatos aren't that special.

Good luck, hopefully you got a nice house that you are paying down your mortgage and paying yourself more..

Word of advice, looks like you need a new wardrobe, your selection and taste of clothing is not gonna get any attention from the opposite sex.

Edited by Protoplast

This doesn't impress me because it is not a "collection." This is called impulse buying, which is good for the sellers but doesn't impress me much about the buyer's abilities..

I can easily pickup a boat load of 1/48s but I'm not that impressed with buying that many of the same and 1/48 Yamatos aren't that special.

Good luck, hopefully you got a nice house that you are paying down your mortgage and paying yourself more..

Word of advice, looks like you need a new wardrobe, your selection and taste of clothing is not gonna get any attention from the opposite sex.

Damn. You even insulted his clothes. :unsure:

This doesn't impress me because it is not a "collection."  This is called impulse buying, which is good for the sellers but doesn't impress me much about the buyer's abilities..

:huh::unsure::blink:

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but I would have to concur...except for the comment about the clothes...that's just harsh.

But hey, to each his own right.

Now, if you took them all out for huge display and took some pics...that'd be cool.

Well i suppose at some point its abit much, but who knows where you draw the line?

Theres some truth to wot that dood is saying. Maybe if u spent less time opening valks, you could attract some member of the opposite sex ^^.

But i hope you enjoy them all ^^

This doesn't impress me because it is not a "collection."  This is called impulse buying, which is good for the sellers but doesn't impress me much about the buyer's abilities..

No offense, but do you think anybody but you really cares what you define as a collection?

You know there are about a million different ways to say, "I don't necessarily like to collect multiples of the same toy, etc" without being a complete tool about it and questioning his spending and fashion sense.

His fashion sense? What are you, one of the Queer Eye guys? :lol:

It'd be my guess that got more than a wee bit of jealousy and if you had the ability to spend that sort of money - you'd spend it differently. Goody for you.

But I really don't think that was called for at all.

Guest YF-21

For Sale Girlfriend

spec's

Loves macross robotech sponge bob transformers and all other stuff she is 24

any one intrested.

will trade here for like 32 1/48

greetings

Floor

For Sale Girlfriend

spec's

Loves macross robotech sponge bob transformers and all other stuff she is 24

any one intrested.

will trade here for like 32 1/48

greetings

Floor

HAHA.

She better be damn gorgeous b/c there are 5 low vis in the valk storage.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. :p

Frankly, I bought 32 of these babies because I like them. Also, I do not have any other macross toys save for the Robotech Master Piece of crap and 5 1/60s. Yes I buy mutiples of my fav character. I do not have macross models, nor do I collect gundam and other things I see in peoples collection. Yeah I am collecting the transformer reissues from Takara but I only buy one.

No I aint no drug lord. B)) It is that last year I made over $10,000 in OT and bonuses. I actually do save a lot of money. This is the year I just started spending money. And no, valks do not come first if I need to eat or make repairs around the house/car. I do my budget carefully.

I also find deals whenever I can. I would have 35+ valks but I have friends of mine who wanted them so I make the huge order/purchase to get those deals. I especially get those deals on blemished boxed 1/48s from Kevin. I just dont blindly buy valks at $180.

As for my clothes, you havent seen my closet. So i have a couple of clothes out there. Most of them are there for me to sleep in. As for the red black striped shirt, I just got that for my birthday and I get plenty of nice comments when I wear that.

As for the opposite sex, I get the wierd ones in which I cant figure out. Then again I am picky... even my parents say I am picky. :rolleyes:

Guest YF-21

Here a picture of my girlfriend and her best friend my girlfriend is the one onthe left

luckt me :D

post-4-1083177527.jpg

Edited by YF-21

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.  :p

Frankly, I bought 32 of these babies because I like them.  Also. . .

Wow, I know this is ironic coming from me (considering I'll so often argue "to the death" with anyone who pisses me off). . . but I almost wish you hadn't even dignified that guy's jealous, petty criticizms with such a cordial response. Really, he should have just been told to go to hell.

You do whatever you want with your money dude. If someone actually feels compelled to express their deragatory opinion about it, they've obvioulsy got issues and/or are just looking to start trouble.

Actually, congrats for not taking the bait. Probably better than I would have done. :)

H

Edited by Hurin

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.   :p

Frankly, I bought 32 of these babies because I like them.  Also. . .

Wow, I know this is ironic coming from me (considering I'll so often argue "to the death" with anyone who pisses me off). . . but I almost wish you hadn't even dignified that guy's jealous, petty criticizms with such a cordial response. Really, he should have just been told to go to hell.

You do whatever you want with your money dude. If someone actually feels compelled to express their deragatory opinion about it, they've obvioulsy got issues and/or are just looking to start trouble.

Actually, congrats for not taking the bait. Probably better than I would have done. :)

H

Naw. Why take the bait? I would have done it 5 years ago. Besides, what's the point? We start pissing each other off. Gee, where have we seen this? Can we say Gaza Strip? Yes there are certain things to fight for but this is not one of them. I just laugh it off now. Besides I have seen enough problems that my parents go thru health wise. I figure why save every bit when you spend some and still save. Sometimes you have to live life. And you are right: to each his own. :)

Frankly, I bought 32 of these babies because I like them. Also, I do not have any other macross toys save for the Robotech Master Piece of crap and 5 1/60s. Yes I buy mutiples of my fav character. I do not have macross models, nor do I collect gundam and other things I see in peoples collection. Yeah I am collecting the transformer reissues from Takara but I only buy one.

No I aint no drug lord. B)) It is that last year I made over $10,000 in OT and bonuses. I actually do save a lot of money. This is the year I just started spending money. And no, valks do not come first if I need to eat or make repairs around the house/car. I do my budget carefully.

I also find deals whenever I can. I would have 35+ valks but I have friends of mine who wanted them so I make the huge order/purchase to get those deals. I especially get those deals on blemished boxed 1/48s from Kevin. I just dont blindly buy valks at $180.

As for my clothes, you havent seen my closet. So i have a couple of clothes out there. Most of them are there for me to sleep in. As for the red black striped shirt, I just got that for my birthday and I get plenty of nice comments when I wear that.

As for the opposite sex, I get the wierd ones in which I cant figure out. Then again I am picky... even my parents say I am picky. :rolleyes:

Well, if you know what you're getting into, that's your business. The economy needs more consumer impulse buyers like you, but Americans aren't very thifty and they will be in bigtime debt when they retire.

$10,000 in OT and bonuses isn't a lot of money, I can tell you if my company ONLY gave me $10k in bonuses for the amount of work & effort I put in I would think they are being cheapskate with me.

If you're 30, it's time to put your money away and start investing on some real asset that appreciate because there's a clock ticking and you don't have much time left before you are too old to work.

Let me ask you, have you thought about a retirement fund?

If all the above doesn't click or make any sense, enjoy your massive fleet of toys..

Hopefully in another 10-12 yrs they maybe worth double the value.

Personally, I buy a few valks with the money I made from my personal investment.

Well, if you know what you're getting into, that's your business. The economy needs more consumer impulse buyers like you, but Americans aren't very thifty and they will be in bigtime debt when they retire.

$10,000 in OT and bonuses isn't a lot of money, I can tell you if my company ONLY gave me $10k in bonuses for the amount of work & effort I put in I would think they are being cheapskate with me.

If you're 30, it's time to put your money away and start investing on some real asset that appreciate because there's a clock ticking and you don't have much time left before you are too old to work.

Let me ask you, have you thought about a retirement fund?

If all the above doesn't click or make any sense, enjoy your massive fleet of toys..

Hopefully in another 10-12 yrs they maybe worth double the value.

Personally, I buy a few valks with the money I made from my personal investment.

I will say this: I am saving enough money. I have alot in my retirement and 401K. I save alot. Just this year is a little spendy. :D