• North America
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia Minor
    • South East Asia
    • Macross City j/k

I'M FROM SANTIAGO, CHILE.........CLOSE TO THE END OF THE WORLD

WTH??? Since when do we have so many Chileans here. :huh:

Anyway i'm from the north of Chile, but i'm currently going to college in CT,USA

Yeah... so i'm voting for Macross city since for some people there's only the north hemisphere... :angry:

~Tico

chile-flag.gif

I'm sorry guys, I can't find the radio button for Texas...

Guess I will pick North America, it's the closest thing.

:p

Dallas, Texas checking in here!

Ooh Dallas, let's all hum the theme song :lol:

Born in Pasay City, Philippines and grew up & resides in Vancouver, Canada. Welcome Lezt to the MW Forums! Go Canucks Go!!!

Yeah w00t! Go Canucks! Yohsho wants a Stanley Cup! :D

Born in Maryland, spent college years in Connecticut, moved to Berzerkeley, CA after that. I tell myself I'm still a Marylander at heart...

Then bring your ass home dude!

I'm sure you'd love the shitty "spring" weather we've been having. Pouring rain, and temps in the 30's and 40's, it's great!

All that leading up to another summer in the high 90's with humidity topping out right about 95%, Mmmm, can't wait for another Maryland summer in the steambox.

I think I need to start job hunting nationwide.... <_<

Actually I'll be visiting pretty soon. Here's hoping the weather clears up--but I don't mind the summer in MD at all. Love the heat. Love the humidity. (As long as I don't have to wear a tie!) That's probably why I manage so well on my visits to Vietnam even when the locals are complaining about the weather :lol:

Now, over here, we freeze our asses off in July...especially at night. :(

I'M FROM SANTIAGO, CHILE.........CLOSE TO THE END OF THE WORLD

WTH??? Since when do we have so many Chileans here. :huh:

Anyway i'm from the north of Chile, but i'm currently going to college in CT,USA

Yeah... so i'm voting for Macross city since for some people there's only the north hemisphere... :angry:

~Tico

Yup! a lot of Chilean prople... funny

This can only mean MW is near its end.

Originally from UK, but have resided in HK for the past 16 years.

Graham

what do you do outside of running of this site?

i'm from Toronto. Go Leafs.

You think I have time to do anything else? :p

Graham

well how else do you get to fund your toys?

Graham

Graham

He probably sold his soul on ebay or something....

But really, I'd like to know as well.

People who aren't from Jersey and make fun of it are just jealous.  How else do you explain the popularity of the Sopranos?  It sure ain't the writing.  :p

My wife's family is from Bloomfield, and Kearney, so half of the opening of the Sopranos is within 10 minutes drive of their houses.

Even I, who am a casual Jersey visitor, was able to spot more than half of the places, and knew exactly where they are.

I was waching Sunday night's episode at my boy Eddie's house, and when they went to arrest Robert Loggia's character, Eddie jumped out of his seat and yelled. "That's right across the street!!" I got up and looked out his door and low and behold, it was the house across the street. :blink::p

BTW, if you know the area well, you'd realize the route Tony drives during the opening credits doesn't really make any sense. :lol:

I currently live in Saint Louis, MO smack in the middle of the U.S. of A... so I guess currently I am a Saint Louisan, or I have been for the last four.. no five years.

Before that I worked in San Antonio, TX and was called a Yankee for two years...

I went over to Europe and kicked around for a bit before being employed then so at that time I was a ugly american tourist for two years...

I went to college in Chicago so I was a Chitown Rat for four years before that...

I was born and went to school through 12 in a small town outside Las Vegas, Nevadea for the whole start of my life...

... and my family tree goes back into Scotland with the clans.

So I'm an American Scottish one time Texan transplant Eurotrash CAI grad who had a nice tan for the first part of his life.

:blink:

I'm from New Jersey... unfortunately.

New Jersey= Hairy Armpit of America <_<  :wacko:

LOL, I love picking on Jersey!

But that's only because I'm from Maryland, and Jersey is the only state with higher auto insurance :(

But my wife has [italiangoombaaccent]family[/italiangoombaaccent] in Jersey, so we're up there pretty frequently.

MMmm, white castle, and Gencarelli's bakery in Bloomfield.... You just can't get good bread like they have in Jersey, it's the water, all the pollution makes for such a nice chewy crust... :rolleyes:

Ha, good stuff!

I was born and raised in NJ, but I moved to PA, so I can breathe much easier now!

:lol:

Yes, White Castle was fine dining, but White Rose was the ultimate. Kind of like super-sized White Castle burgers!

I was born in Philadelphia, PA HOME OF THE FRIGGIN CHEESE STEAK I'D LIKE TO SEE ANYOTHER PLACE HAVE GOOD CHEESE STEAKS... oops off topic sorry... know of any good place around here to buy macross stuff beside the intranet?

:p wow I'm the only macross fan in new jersey... everyone else loves gundam to death

Hey! I'm from Jersey. Come to think of it, I'm 6'2" and Asian.

He is an exact replica… only two inches shorter. I shall call him Mini-m...., I mean Kyle… :lol:

People who aren't from Jersey and make fun of it are just jealous. How else do you explain the popularity of the Sopranos? It sure ain't the writing. :p

I 6'4"... people don't believe me so I say 6'.... and I'm prolly younger than you.

<~~~18 years old exactly 2 years or 3 years younger than Macross... I can't remember did it premiere in 83 or 82?

Edited by The6ftTallAZN

Yo tom64ss and The6ftTallAZN, I represent Jersey too, though more Central/South Jersey where I have both hoagies and subs available to me :lol: . I have some friends from North Jersey (Bloomfield and Elizabeth) and they're always pointing out places they've seen in Sopranos when I hang out with them up there.

I was born in Maryland, moved to Glendale, CA, went to school in San Diego, and now I'm back in Glendale. Why? mmmm.....good question. I guess I followed Rocco's advice and went home. :lol:

Rocco! Please take him back!

:p

I'm from Orange County, California. This is the setting for that TV show Arrested Development. They also have a TV show and a movie named after it. Anyway, I live in the crappy part of Orange County, which is Santa Ana.

The movie and TV shows are portraying south Orange County where everybody is rich. I live in central Orange County where it's gang infested and the schools suck. Actually, besides the drive by shooting about a year ago in front of my house, things have been getting a lot better.

Graham

Graham

He probably sold his soul on ebay or something....

But really, I'd like to know as well.

I've got two theories.

1) Graham actually is hunky Hollywood action hero, Nicolas Cage. That's a million in the bank everytime he wields a gun around. Hello? Hong Kong -- John Woo! Anyone else see the connection? He hired Woo to direct him cause he wants to stay close to home in order to afford cheap Valkyrie toys.

2) Graham actually is hunky Japanese mecha designer supreme, Shoji Kawamori. The Holy Froating Head... is actually a mask!! Well, you never see them together, do you? Yet Graham has written loads of essays on, for instance, the background behind each VF-19 variant; he can quote chapter and verse of the Variable Fighters Aero Report from the Macross Plus TIAS, and to top it all off, HE'S BEST MATES WITH THE YAMATO CHIEFS AND TELLS THEM HOW ACCURATE OR INACCURATE THEIR RENDITIONS OF KAWAMORI'S DESIGNS ARE. One and the same.

There you have it -- It's time to reveal your true identity, Mr. Parkes!

Woohoo! Raleigh, North Carolina here! If there are any other Macrossworld members in NC, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Which reminds me, would there be any proper way to attempt to track down someone by name and see if they are a member of the site? I'd be really interested to know if the former president of the ECU School of Anything Goes Anime club is here somewhere and I've just never realized it. That guy was a diehard Macross fan, and I wouldn't mind catching up with him.

As much as they'd like to kick us out, we're still a technically a part of South East Asia so I'm covered.

SE Queensland, Australia, and I know I'm not alone...heck I even met one other person!?!?

Cyc

Sorry Cyc... but Australia is it's own continent. :p