Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

Hm - no zipper on the jacket is a bit of a bummer :) I don't live in a dome where environmental controls keep the temperature at SF summer on the beach levels all the time :)

Generally it looks ok - not great though. Maybe one day, if the economy improves and there's loads of credit available for useless crap again - then I'll take the plunge and try to find some higher quality cosplay stuff :)

Still - nice pics - got all the proper Macross poses down pat :)

Congrats on the jacket too - despite my bumbling, I'm sure I'd buy one if I had the spare cash - it's just that this is "too much" for a cheap jacket...if that makes sense... it's kind of like me not wanting to buy 1/100s or something when the bigger and more expensive figures seem to give me more bang for the buck...

Pete

It's not a cheap knock-off. It's Polidario Heavy Industries built.

And we get to hang-out with the VF Girls. :lol:

i was thinking if you need a hand in Polidreads Heavy Industries... kindly inform.. ^_^

i live in marikina.... and i want to be a part of a cosplay.. except wearing one.. #_#

• 2 weeks later...
It's not a cheap knock-off. It's Polidario Heavy Industries built.

And we get to hang-out with the VF Girls. :lol:

If wearing a Lego head gets me to hang out with Hotties in Valkyrie uniforms... Gigiddy, Gigiddy!!! B))

This page needs more cosplay pics.

Ooops. Turns out I'll be starting a new page.

-miked01

Ohhhoho NICE MAN! Thankyou for these pics! Any more of the 21 and 19 gals and armour????

I think i've just got about all the pics posted on here, and more would be awesome!

Thanks again! Polidread and co you need to make more so i can buy one (21 that is lol)! :p

I'm not quite sure what to make of this pic. Disturbing yet strangely arousing all the same. :rolleyes:

There's just something about chicks with large bananas in their mouth. B))

Graham

absolutely ! XD

She even acted the clumsy Ranka panic run on stage

(the sort of thing Ranka does when she's rushing and running late to anywhere)

Took some pictures, not much for appearance though on showing off the jacket right now. I'll try too when the uniform is actually finished...I still need good quality Cargo pants, and boots and a brand new belt.

Atleast the patch is right this time.

This is you?? Don't know why i had a "image" of a japanese guy. So.. your name isn't Hikuro.. :p

No, usually girls call me Jesus, but usually it's "OH JESUS!" with a loss of breath....I kid, maybe.

Nah, Hikuro originated from a role playing character about 10 years ago when I was apart of unspacy.com aka the AMRN. It pretty much has been stuck with me since then. Infact, my Avatar IS what Hikuro would look like in the DYRL universe.

Edited by Hikuro

No, usually girls call me Jesus, but usually it's "OH JESUS!" with a loss of breath....I kid, maybe.

Nah, Hikuro originated from a role playing character about 10 years ago when I was apart of unspacy.com aka the AMRN. It pretty much has been stuck with me since then. Infact, my Avatar IS what Hikuro would look like in the DYRL universe.

Only the chubby-chasers...

Alot of frontier stuff...how bout some Lisa?

^_^

Who?

Nice Misa by the way. I like that it's the TV version too. I agree that more variety would be nice, but cosplays tend to stick to what's in, and Frontier is in.

Welcome aboard.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

0_o I'd just wanna be in her presence and say "Hey, ya know ,I did Hikaru's voice. Yeah that's right you heard me" lol.

I wish I could find the vintage stuff, but the closest I ever found Macross 7 bridge uniform.

Welcome Vepariga.

Lost of Misa lovers here - but that one is too young to be Misa; and the provocative alluring pose is so not her :)

What we need is for the MILFs to step up to the plate and cosplay Misa :)

Either that or the hot 30 something accountants :)

Pete

I'm just going off of Hikaru's reaction. "Obasa" :)

When I look at that girl - I don't think "Obasa." When I look at my girlfriend, I think "Obasa" :)

Misa cosplay girls always need to be older relative to me :)

Pete