Macross Cosplay

Commander McBride

I'm confused. When in the series did Sheryl wear clothes like that? I seriously don't remember ...

Nice girl - but she doesn't scream "Sheryl!" to me... although - I would of course let her scream whatever she wanted to me :)

Pete

I'm confused. When in the series did Sheryl wear clothes like that? I seriously don't remember ...

Nice girl - but she doesn't scream "Sheryl!" to me... although - I would of course let her scream whatever she wanted to me :)

Pete

she doesn't, it's from the album art for the lion single

Sheryl_Ranka_-_Lion.jpg

she's cute, but I still think Adella is by far the best sheryl ever.

Cosplay__Macross_Frontier_by_Adella.jpg

she doesn't, it's from the album art for the lion single

Thanks. Well - that's good to know, because the outfit is hideous (color wise) - but now I guess we can't blame it on the cosplayer...

As for Adella - I dunno... I dunno. Her hair's too pink...

Of course, if either of these fine ladies were actually next to me in any context or setting - I really wouldn't be complaining this much :)

Pete

I got an email from Coskingdom. First one they wanted me to give them some feedback on my purchase and i quickly told them I wasn't going too until they fixed what they did wrong to the jacket.

So after waiting like almost 2 weeks they emailed me again, apologizing greatly for what happened and was going to give me a new and improved version thanks to the photos I sent them of the Frontier and SMS patch.

So I'll be getting a new one in a few weeks and was told I can keep the old one and do whatever I wanted to it.

I got an email from Coskingdom. First one they wanted me to give them some feedback on my purchase and i quickly told them I wasn't going too until they fixed what they did wrong to the jacket.

So after waiting like almost 2 weeks they emailed me again, apologizing greatly for what happened and was going to give me a new and improved version thanks to the photos I sent them of the Frontier and SMS patch.

So I'll be getting a new one in a few weeks and was told I can keep the old one and do whatever I wanted to it.

Hey, if I give you $20, will you send my way? It looks like my size... That is, if you're 3 times wider than me, like I suspect :p I'm only kidding... I don't want it, buddy :lol: Oh, I'm sorry. I meant nothing with that fat joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: so'kay, I'm not petty on stuff like that and explode like other people. I told one guy after he was drenched in sweat after moving some wheels that he seemed a bit out of shape...pulled his gloves off and sweat just dripped onto the floor from the gloves and he just exploded on me about how I called him a fat ass and what not. While others did that to me in school I just shrugged it going "Atleast I don't have to rely on my looks as I get older, wrinkle and my joints get sore."

Course there are people out there I kind of wish that upon.

:rolleyes: so'kay, I'm not petty on stuff like that and explode like other people. I told one guy after he was drenched in sweat after moving some wheels that he seemed a bit out of shape...pulled his gloves off and sweat just dripped onto the floor from the gloves and he just exploded on me about how I called him a fat ass and what not. While others did that to me in school I just shrugged it going "Atleast I don't have to rely on my looks as I get older, wrinkle and my joints get sore."

Course there are people out there I kind of wish that upon.

A lot of fat people (no offense to anyone) are like that. My friend, Matt, is a complete fatass. Fattest guy I know. He's cool with the jokes.

However, there're others... <_<

So, yeah...

It's like this: jt-usa-elite-headshield.jpg

As for my hole measures, I was at school, and I was mixing up my helmets. My other ones are full of the small ones I described.

This one is the exact one I'm using as my base. (Although it's about 2/3 painted (Sloppily, at that) white) I need some good spray paint remover. So far, even barbecue fluid and gasoline aren't even working. I dare not use napalm, lest it disolve the plastic as well.

I'm gonna do some stuff to it (Add cardboard/posterboard here and there) to get one closer to this: post-9357-1232664557_thumb.png

That looks like a great base. You might want to try Wonderflex to augment it.

That looks like a great base. You might want to try Wonderflex to augment it.

Whatever you do, don't waste your 1000th post on a reply to this.

Yeah, it is. I'm gonna buy a new one because Napalm is too hard to work with, and nothing is removing the badly-coated spray primer, but napalm.

I will cut it and slice it and paint it and add bits of stuff to it and I will be Major Roy Focker.

Vic Mignona will be there.

I will add another "Roy" line to his most-requested.*

*For those who don't know, Vic Mignona voiced Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, and has been asked many times to say "Colonel [Roy] Mustang is dead sexy!... In a mini-skirt!"** Roy Focker, and such, etc, because he played Hikaru Ichijo in the ADV Bastardization.

**Which is a running joke in the anime that when Mustang becomes Fuhrer, he'll change the military dress code so all females have to wear "...TINY MINI-SKIRTS!"

Macross-related cosplay in action:

The first one was lame, simply because of how annoying the speaker was, and the fact that I'll probably never see a valkgirl cosplay as good as the YF-19 and 21.

The second and third were awesome, though. You gotta love Skull-1 Cosplay...

Wait... I'm Cosplayin' Focker, right? Let me paraphrase a quote from Dragonball Z abridged.

"Hey, Skull-1?"

"Yeah?"

"You're not human either, right?"

"Right."

"And your dad made you as a scrap heap, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you a Valkyrie?"

"Yes, Roy, I'm a motherf*cking Variable Fighter."

"Can I.. Can I ride you?"

(Original:

"Hey, Piccolo?"

"Yeah?"

"Right."

"And your dad spit you out as an egg, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you a Yoshi?"

"Yes, Goku, I'm a motherf*cking green dinosaur."

"Can I... Can I ride you?"

)

thanks for the comments, man, but

Wait... I'm Cosplayin' Focker, right? Let me paraphrase a quote from Dragonball Z abridged.

"Hey, Skull-1?"

"Yeah?"

"Right."

"And your dad made you as a scrap heap, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you a Valkyrie?"

"Yes, Roy, I'm a motherf*cking Variable Fighter."

"Can I.. Can I ride you?"

(Original:

"Hey, Piccolo?"

"Yeah?"

"Right."

"And your dad spit you out as an egg, right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you a Yoshi?"

"Yes, Goku, I'm a motherf*cking green dinosaur."

"Can I... Can I ride you?"

)

but, what ? XD

~~~~

these are shots taken by my buddy in the crowd, though

i wish i can find somebody who video recorded theMacPlus VFGirls when they went onstage...

i was too dazed to make a recording myself !

post-2222-1235242410_thumb.jpgpost-2222-1235242535_thumb.jpg

thanks for the comments, man, but

but, what ? XD

~~~~

these are shots taken by my buddy in the crowd, though

i wish i can find somebody who video recorded theMacPlus VFGirls when they went onstage...

i was too dazed to make a recording myself !

post-2222-1235242410_thumb.jpgpost-2222-1235242535_thumb.jpg

It was an internet joke. If you don't get it, don't worry.

I was parodying DBZ Abridged with that and the fact that:

A) You posted a video of Skull-1 Cosplay

and

B) I'm cosplaying Major Roy Focker

Roy pilots Skull-1.

i sometime feel down that Macross isnt so famous here in the Philippines,

but at least my fandom's spared of the shallow crazy fanboys/girls here XD

Monkee, the Skull 1 Battroid cosplayer, is just awesome ! im jealous i wasnt able to make one earlier! :p by the way, we also have a Ranka

post-2222-1235290506_thumb.jpgpost-2222-1235290539_thumb.jpg

id love to wear a Battroid costume for myself (but not as a VFGirl ! ban the damned thought !)

im too fat right now to make a good proportioned Battroid, so maybe not.

post-2222-1235290094_thumb.jpgpost-2222-1235290128_thumb.jpg

Whatever you do, don't waste your 1000th post on a reply to this

Thanks for the advice. Too bad I deliberately saved it, then forgot about it and made a post to a gathering thread. Dang it all.

I'll have to post of pics of my friend's Roy jacket. It's not as advanced as my Max (his is still ver2.0, mine's more like 3.5), but it still came out well, and actual has a collar not really requiring the 3.0 revision.

From cosmode 25

:blink: ok, that alto is gonna give me nightmares...:ph34r: But I agree, the ones above are awesome.

OMG!!!

Yeah - that Alto looks like IT - remember the Clown that killed people from IT - the TV movie with John Ritter? :0

That's him! It's Penyworth or whatever his name was!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Pete