Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Max 1S ;)

36.jpg

LOL! That's the t-shirt that came with Robotech Battlecry! Nice use of it!

:)

Edited by Hurin

Some of babies! :)

VF-1.jpg

I love the pose on Roy's VF-1S Strike. Very innovative MacBoy29! I'm going to have to remember that one.

Very nice pose! Makes me wanna move my Strike into battroid from gerwalk.

he's pissed cos' yamato's his daddy now, not takara

I don't see any reason why he should be pissed. ;) Hehehe.

Very nice Custom man! :lol:

Where did you get those hands? They look uber sweet.

they look like Master Grade hands probably from the Dom or Sazabi.

chris

I'm friggin' screwed if they try to release any more mac plus valks. I kinda hope they do give us a YF-19 FP though, I've never transformed any of my 19s and would like to have one in jet mode :(

I'm friggin' screwed if they try to release any more mac plus valks. I kinda hope they do give us a YF-19 FP though, I've never transformed any of my 19s and would like to have one in jet mode 

EDIT

Kensei

from Rich :ph34r:

Edited by goldenboy_forever

Here, i rearranged and I think it looks slightly less cramped now...

"Say cheese!"

YF-19: Get outta the way, i'm more valuable.....

VF-19: You wish, has-been.

"Say cheese!"

Ever notice how valks are so much easier to take pictures of than pets :D

:p dont get me started i have been trying to take good pictures of my cats for quite some time now, they do not sit still for nothing. :lol::lol:

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Nice desktop. You really ought to try to pick up the Matchbox Officer Pod also. I have a nice little "squad" but I still need the gray-legged pod to go with it. Sadly there's no room in my display cases and they've all been moved to storage until I make much more money and have a much better place to live :(

Thanks... the Officer's pod, a Khyron/Kamjin figure, and a pilot for the Battlepod are my next intended purchases, followed by at least one more Battlepod (I must admit that I life the grey legged one I have much more than any pics of the blue legged one I have seen.... there is some minor weatehring on the grey legged one that looks really nice IMO)

Where did you get those hands? They look uber sweet.

they look like Master Grade hands probably from the Dom or Sazabi.

chris

They may come with a few kits but they are definitely MG Rick-Dom hands. I just built one. Unfortunately you only get one set of hands as all the knuckles move.

Here, i rearranged and I think it looks slightly less cramped now...

man, that looks like one of those cram as many ppl as you can into a phone booth pics.

You haven't seen nothing yet, if they do ever release a YF/VF-19 FP I'm going to suspend them from the top of the display case and have them flying out just above the other Valks' heads. DAMN IT!!! YOU WILL ALL FIT IN ONE CUBE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE I'M SICK OF PUTTING TOYS IN STORAGE!!!!