Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

No!  Blah!  You cna't go OT, you;re supposed to talk about my YF-19 guru posing talents!

Hahah, mad skills! :o

Then again, I must say, the posability of the YF-19 is pretty darn minimalistic... <_<

Not as bad as the YF-21.... :p

Thanks to the people who linked D'stance...I'll never look at my YF-21 the same again. :(

Windy, I would say, is the worst Alternator to date. He has some competition from Sideswipe, but Sideswipe is, overall, more poseable (better ankles).

Windy's transformation process is really quite unsatisfying, and his car mode ain't all that hot either. His gun is ... wait, what gun? In robot mode, Windy looks like a wimp. He's all skinny and ... just blauahhh like.

Now GRIMLOCK, he's BADASS in robot mode. But I'd say overall Meister tops the competition.

Now, back to YF-19 poseability - nice one Prometheum5, but wouldn't you say his legs still look kinda .. kinda like a girl who doesn't want to put out? I dunno.

Now, back to YF-19 poseability - nice one Prometheum5, but wouldn't you say his legs still look kinda .. kinda like a girl who doesn't want to put out?

C'mon Promethuem, just show it a little more charm. If you're charming enough you might just be able to show us a YF-19 posing with an ankle above its ear...

Oh man, I sooooo gotta get out more!

yep exactly...and as Graham's review on this toy says...its the best pilot sculpt in the macross plus series ;) ...too bad the cockpit does not have a 'dash board' :(

Edited by aaajin

• 1 month later...

Man, seeing another awesome pic of the MAX 1S, makes me think twice about that 1/48 MAX-1A I've put away for my son. Damn, 1VF-1 2NV, that is just one gorgeous looking valk, I'm so envious :D !!

Anyway, here's an ordinary, run-o-da-mill pic of the HIKARU 1A in Gerwalk mode. I've never really been a big fan of this particular mode, but the 1/48 YAMATO just looks awesome in it. With FP's on, of course :D !

post-4-1114754756_thumb.jpg

Edited by connor99

• 2 weeks later...
Man, seeing another awesome pic of the MAX 1S, makes me think twice about that 1/48 MAX-1A I've put away for my son.

You've put one VF-1A Max away for your son!? Damn, you are one awesome Dad! Hey, are you looking at adoption anytime soon? :D:lol:

kensei Posted on May 7 2005, 11:14 PM

You've put one VF-1A Max away for your son!? Damn, you are one awesome Dad! Hey, are you looking at adoption anytime soon? 

Hey dude, we gotta look out for the future fans of this anime phenomenon that we all so love and adore, right?! :D I'm telling you guys, my son JACOB will love this 1/48 I've bought for him. Heck, he's only 2 yrs. old right now and he already loves playing with toy planes, so, there you go ;):lol::D !

i love those Star Wars lego figures, the Royal guard looks great.

chris