BattleStar Galactica

Myersjessee

There are two "Sneek Peak" clips Sci Fi showed recently regarding season 2 of BSG below. While not really spoiler heavy, I should warn you there are some minor spoilers to be seen though it's hard to say as they're all out of context. Nonetheless for those who just want a tiny glimpse, here ya go:

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

Just scroll down for the second clip.

40 more days...

Would somebody be willing to help me buy one of the series 2 Joyride Vipers and post it to me in Hong Kong?

Can pay immediately by Paypal.

Please PM me if you can help.

Graham

Here in the Boston area it is hard to find them. Right now I'm looking for one for a friend too but with no success. I was lucky to find mine! (actually I kept going to the same comic store every week until they released it) If I find two others I will let you know.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 Days to Season 2!

On a side note: Best Buy has an exclusive on a 4 DVD set of Season one UK Edition but in R1 format. It's basically the UK set (including the UK opening theme) and no extras except the deleted scenes. "Official" US release is expected in Sept. with more extras.

Edited by Gaijin

The second season premiere is this Friday at 10pm, as well as the rest of Sci-Fi channel's sci-fi block...can't wait. :)

310025[/snapback]

I don't have cable but I did get a chance to see it on NBC this past sunday. Were the episodes shown on NBC the last episodes of season 1 :huh: ?

The second season premiere is this Friday at 10pm, as well as the rest of Sci-Fi channel's sci-fi block...can't wait. :)

310025[/snapback]

I don't have cable but I did get a chance to see it on NBC this past sunday. Were the episodes shown on NBC the last episodes of season 1 :huh: ?

310122[/snapback]

Yeah it was.

Ah hell... I missed the special on Monday. <_<

I've been pretty patient for the past few months waiting... it's always the home stretch that's the hardest. :p

Still got the last moments of Season 1 etched in my head; hasn't been since B5's first season when that happened...

Edited by haro genki

Noriko Takaya Posted Today, 08:32 PM

Great news! I can't wait. It feels like forever since the last episode.

Amen to that. I've got one question, though, for those folks who do have The Sci-fi Channel: Will they be doing an encore presentation later fri. night, like they've done so during the airing of the 1st season episodes? Just wanna make sure I'm not gonna have to miss out on this, just because I'm getting off work at 7 that same night ;):D .

I wonder with that new intro that has the number of survivors listed, if they'll keep updating the number as people die or are born? The sci-fi preview thingy will be on again Friday at 7:00 pm. From things I read about this season it's gonna ROCK!!!!!!! espesially around episode 10.....for those that know what I'm talking about ;)

Chris

Episode 10-ish...hmmmm...could it be the...SPOILER ALERT!

--//--

The Pegasus episode(s). Admiral Kane's Battlestar will make an appearance this season. One thing that bugs me a bit is that their keeping with their penchant for substituting memorable male characters with female ones. Kane will be a woman in this series, played by the same actress that played ensign Ro in TNG. Having said that, since Starbuck's character worked rather well as female, I have an optimistic view on Kane as the actress they chose (can't remember her name and am to lazy to look it up) is rather good, like the rest of the cast...no wooden performances thus far.

--//--

I can't wait! :D

You know, a year ago if you told me I'd be excited to see a new season of a Battlestar Galactica series, I'd have looked at you like you had mushrooms for ears and a pork roast growing from your hair. :p

Edited by Gaijin

Episode 10-ish...hmmmm...could it be the...SPOILER ALERT!

--//--

The Pegasus episode(s).  Admiral Kane's Battlestar will make an appearance this season.  One thing that bugs me a bit is that their keeping with their penchant for substituting memorable male characters with female ones.  Kane will be a woman in this series, played by the same actress that played ensign Ro in TNG.  Having said that, since Starbuck's character worked rather well as female, I have an optimistic view on Kane as the actress they chose (can't remember her name and am to lazy to look it up) is rather good, like the rest of the cast...no wooden performances thus far.

--//--

I can't wait! :D

310644[/snapback]

That's it!!! Particularly how it ends!

Chris