Stands comparable to yetistands

Jdmguy25

21 minutes ago, Radioguy said:

What kind of markup is he now referring to?

I have a feeling the markup is a slight price change from the initial post on Facebook against on what was posted on their website.

From what I understand the adapters now are sold separately (as per website it needed to add to the stand order due to Shopify inventory sync limitations). Whereas on the initial Facebook post, the adapters are included based on your choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got around to setting up an Archi double stand. If you've dealt with Yeti stands before, then putting it all together is a breeze.

The quality is the equal of Yeti, so I've no hesitation about purchasing more stands. (Though I do wish I could get more of Yeti's custom stand adapters because they were all much better than the stock adapters.)

The only drawback (for me) regarding the double stand is that it takes up way more horizontal space than the double valk setups I had with Yeti stands. Whether or not this is a minus for you will depend on your display setup. For me, I would prefer taking up more vertical space.

I also purchased some Archi custom max stand pros which do allow for double valk setups taking more vertical space, but I haven't assembled one yet.

https://gokinplus.com/products/archi-custom-max-stand-pro

Archi double stand setup

archidoublestand.jpg.2140073cf9baca2bae6aac91345c36e7.jpg

For comparison, my Yeti double valk setup. The second valk is up and above the first valk rather than way off to one side. (Essentially more efficient use of limited space inside a display case.)

VF-1AMaxKakizaki003.jpg.91c7b20edec7a29d79c84e7f66b2a5d9.jpg

I think you can still achieve the yeti double stack with Archi "max" set up.  Here is a pic of my max stand.  Mind you there are extra small braces in my pic that can be removed to condense the set up for a detolf.  Kim also announced this morning you can buy extra parts so if you buy a single stand it can be converted to a "max" stand.

20230425_184639.jpg

Edited by Halfstep

2 hours ago, Halfstep said:

I think you can still achieve the yeti double stack with Archi "max" set up.  Here is a pic of my max stand.  Mind you there are extra small braces in my pic that can be removed to condense the set up for a detolf.  Kim also announced this morning you can buy extra parts so if you buy a single stand it can be converted to a "max" stand.

20230425_184639.jpg

Excellent setup.  I'm thinking 2 long arms can be attached to get a little bit more height and maybe at most 3 long arms before it becomes unstable.

2 hours ago, Halfstep said:

20230425_184639.jpg

Great news. I'll probably buy some parts to convert the regular double stand into something more like Yeti or the max stand.

Hi~ ^_^

May I know how do I get the "right-angled bracket" or do I even need it to convert a Single Stand Pro into a Custom Max. Because after comparing the parts I realized the "right-angled brackets" are missing.

Edited by Repiv_Onex

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Looks like combining an order of the individual option parts with a Base comes out cheaper than buying a Custom Max or Single Stand.

It's missing 2x  right-angled brackets though. We do need that right? I'm unsure  =]

2 hours ago, Repiv_Onex said:

It's missing 2x  right-angled brackets though. We do need that right? I'm unsure  =]

Yeah I just checked the site but maybe it's worth contacting Eugene to see if that part is in the works for separate purchase.  Without it or some custom replacement you won't be able to get two Valks side by side and you can't bank them.

20230430_160930.jpg

20230430_161106.jpg

3 hours ago, Repiv_Onex said:

Hi~ ^_^

May I know how do I get the "right-angled bracket" or do I even need it to convert a Single Stand Pro into a Custom Max. Because after comparing the parts I realized the "right-angled brackets" are missing.

3 hours ago, Repiv_Onex said:

Your Single Stand comes with angle connectors.  All parts and stands also come with angle connectors.  The site has Long Arms, Short Arms, and 3 Hole Brackets available to purchase to make a Custom Max Stand from your existing stand.

Hi Guys,

FIrst off, I really do appreciate the support!  SH9000, thank you and Lolicon, thank you for the comparison and halfstep thank you as well!

So, there was a system error which caused non physical item to be listed under the Option Parts that created chaos for me this afternoon.

Simply put, Base(custom max) item was listed but this isn't real item but rather for internal inventory purposes.

Base itself as option part may become available later in the future but not for $1 lol, it will be in the range of $25 to $30 each.

I did make 3 hole bracket available for purchase for those that would like to make their single (or double) stands into custom max like style.

All in all, it is always better to buy the pre set up bundle as it will always be cheaper that way as all pre sets include L angle connectors which currently isn't available for purchase separately.

Once again, I do appreciate your support and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at info@gokinplus.com or you can DM me on FB.

Thank you.

Eugene.

Edited by BroTaku79
type error

10 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Excellent products @BroTaku79.

Thank you for kind words.

Yeah, just to throw it out there, I, myself was dying for Yeti to make a comeback for years.

I was in search of stand that was comparable to Yeti and my quest for Yeti search led me to Project Blue who is out in S. Korea.

Project Blue did take design hues from Yeti and created Archi stand with few things in mind.  

1.  Quality

2. Share the passion for Macross

We were able to work things out where I became an official distributor for him worldwide.  I am not 100% sure when this will end but until then, I will do what I can

to continue to make Archi stands available for us all.

Thanks!

Edited by BroTaku79
error

• 3 weeks later...

A4384A04-CF5D-4013-AE87-ABA2BB39B37A.jpeg.218b38d3a131cbbfbd8fdeec64b9b455.jpeg

All Archi Stands are in stock.  The Tamashii stands IMO are the best stands for my HMR and other figures but I'm interested in what GOKINPLUS comes up with for their HMR triple stand.

On 5/20/2023 at 11:03 PM, sh9000 said:

All Archi Stands are in stock.  The Tamashii stands IMO are the best stands for my HMR and other figures but I'm interested in what GOKINPLUS comes up with for their HMR triple stand.

Wait... what did i miss about the triple stand??? Im curious to see how this stand plays out and when the Metal Build adapters are coming out. I think the double or custom stand would look dope with partnered gundams like exia/dynames or Freedom/Justice 

I need to spend some time this weekend trying to figure out if I should buy some Archi Stands. I'm mainly looking to replace all of the FlightPose stands I have, as they are nowhere near as stable and getting the arms positioned *just right* is a bit of a pain. Yes, the big black Bandai stands are eyesores, but at least they keep the valks secure. I'll replace them eventually. What's not clear to me, based on the Archi Stand site, is if the adapters he's currently selling will work with all of these valks:

• Yamato VF-0S (this one is listed under Arcadia_A, so I think it's okay)
  • Yamato SV-51
  • Yamato YF-19
  • Yamato YF-21
  • Yamato VF-17D
  • Yamato VF-11B
  • Yamato VF-11C 

My best guess is that for some/all of these, the stand adapters that came with the valks (if they came with one at all) would have to be used in combination with an Archi Stand adapter. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

6 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Wait... what did i miss about the triple stand??? Im curious to see how this stand plays out and when the Metal Build adapters are coming out. I think the double or custom stand would look dope with partnered gundams like exia/dynames or Freedom/Justice 

Only an announcement so far for the HMR triple stand but I also want to see what they make.

30 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

I need to spend some time this weekend trying to figure out if I should buy some Archi Stands. I'm mainly looking to replace all of the FlightPose stands I have, as they are nowhere near as stable and getting the arms positioned *just right* is a bit of a pain. Yes, the big black Bandai stands are eyesores, but at least they keep the valks secure. I'll replace them eventually. What's not clear to me, based on the Archi Stand site, is if the adapters he's currently selling will work with all of these valks:

• Yamato SV-51
  • Yamato YF-19
  • Yamato YF-21
  • Yamato VF-17D
  • Yamato VF-11B
  • Yamato VF-11C 

My best guess is that for some/all of these, the stand adapters that came with the valks (if they came with one at all) would have to be used in combination with an Archi Stand adapter. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

B1152196-6579-4787-9AFF-438AE13C70E6.webp.fa4cfe0db6f7460c1b54b02e134aa94a.webp

The stand adapters that come with the Valkyries have to be used in combination with the Archi Stand adapters.  You'll have to check how the pegs of your adapters that come with the Valkyries look compared to the adapter peg for something like the 1/60 VF-1 or Arcadia VF-0/SV-51 to see which might have the same peg.  BroTaku79 should have more clarification.  Hope this helps.

18 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

We are in the process of making HMR stand right now.  At this point, we are trying to shoot for triple display and possibly up to 4 valks.

More than likely, the design will be based upon current Archi stand where you will be able to customize it to your liking though.

I will post more updates once it does become available.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

• Yamato SV-51
  • Yamato YF-19
  • Yamato YF-21
  • Yamato VF-17D
  • Yamato VF-11B
  • Yamato VF-11C 

Arcadia A adapter should be able to accommodate all of those except for YF-21 battroid mode as there is a separate adapter for it and I currently do not offer it.

I will have to cross check with the producer to see if this is indeed the case though but I have seen users using Arcadia A adapters for thoese valks in question.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Only an announcement so far for the HMR triple stand but I also want to see what they make.

B1152196-6579-4787-9AFF-438AE13C70E6.webp.fa4cfe0db6f7460c1b54b02e134aa94a.webp

The stand adapters that come with the Valkyries have to be used in combination with the Archi Stand adapters.  You'll have to check how the pegs of your adapters that come with the Valkyries look compared to the adapter peg for something like the 1/60 VF-1 or Arcadia VF-0/SV-51 to see which might have the same peg.  BroTaku79 should have more clarification.  Hope this helps.

Thank you V!  Really appreciate it!

A full size acrylic arm for HMR could be overkill. I haven’t tried yet but it would be really cool if the stand arms from Tamashii stages or any other stand arm with that standard size could peg into the holes on the acrylic arms. I think some of the old Yeti stand bases had holes that fit like this too.