We need something else

What kinds of things can we do to liven this place up? I talk on IM with like 15 different members durring the day and the consensus is, this place needs a shot in the arm. No new MZero stuff commin' out for a while and the toys section is full of the same old stuff. What can we do to create more activity, that is still within the Terms-of-use?

Would it be too much of a surprize if I guessed all these people that you talked too are very much like yourself? Someone who appears on nearly every topic because they have too much free time at a PC?

:p

Would it be too much of a surprize if I guessed all these people that you talked too are very much like yourself? Someone who appears on nearly every topic because they have too much free time at a PC?

:lol:

tsk, tsk... so true... but why work if you can NOT work and still get paid... :p

We could have a "Macross World After Dark" area where smokey rooms are filled with the sounds of hip jazz and half dressed women wearing rabbit ears bring us martinis and cigars. We could discuss politics, philosophy, and other intellectual pursuits.

Or we could erect our own false idol, praise it, and festoon it with flowers and write poetry for it.

Or we could all come up with a plan to overthrow the Dairy Farmers of America and steal their cows for ourselves!

All of the best ideas are wrought forth from boredom.

We could have a "Macross World After Dark" area where smokey rooms are filled with the sounds of hip jazz and half dressed women wearing rabbit ears bring us martinis and cigars. We could discuss politics, philosophy, and other intellectual pursuits.

Or we could erect our own false idol, praise it, and festoon it with flowers and write poetry for it.

Or we could all come up with a plan to overthrow the Dairy Farmers of America and steal their cows for ourselves!

Macross World Members: the Freemasons of a new Milennium. :p:lol:

We could have a "Macross World After Dark" area where smokey rooms are filled with the sounds of hip jazz and half dressed women wearing rabbit ears bring us martinis and cigars.  We could discuss politics, philosophy, and other intellectual pursuits.

Macross World Members: the Freemasons of a new Milennium. :p:lol:

And our anthem would be.....

Who controls the British Crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

We do...we do...

Who keep Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do...we do...

Who holds back the electric car...

Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?

We do...we do...

Who robs Kingfish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do...we DO!

We could all log in drunk, that would create some interesting topics

You're not drunk yet? :huh:

No... but I'm on so many other drugs that I can't keep count.

For example, that picture of Elisha Cuthbert looks like she's beckoning me to join her.

"Come into the light Blaine! Come into the light!"

:( You guys suck... I was being serious. We are in need of greater activity.

And Roy, my goodie-two-shoes twin, yes. I probably do spend too much time time logged on, but so do many other members. :lol:

:( You guys suck... I was being serious. We are in need of greater activity.

And Roy, my goodie-two-shoes twin, yes. I probably do spend too much time time logged on, but so do many other members. :lol:

I'm just waiting until spring. Honestly, I'm kind of glad that we have the lull. I'm TOO broke to buy anything right now.. :unsure:

Graham told us to expect pictures in the next few days, as we're all aware. I'm sure they'll be posted..

...just trying to give you a halfway serious answer.. :D