12 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Woah, had no idea they were reissuing this. Any other places going to carry it you think?

Nin Nin Game has a listing marked as "soon available" but I don’t know if this is a new listing.

1 hour ago, sjr said:

Looks like the Providence is getting a September release.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2B7bJAaQAEyRDF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

September release is too soon. They haven’t put this for preorder months ago. Probably September is when they put out more info/details about the figure and for preorder date.  

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, lechuck said:

Link doesn't show anything to me, is this the image (found on tfw forums) @sjr is referring to?

IMG_4769.jpeg.83106c8d032719d9a05b3f2a1e2b7e55.jpeg

Yeah. The first photo posted was cropped on the text so I assumed it's going to be info dump coming September instead of release. 2 months its too soon for a release. ;) 

4 minutes ago, bakerjin said:

Are you planning to get Type D as well?

I'm not sure if it's official, but from what was posted before, Type-D will be a separate optional parts. Meaning you have to buy an extra Type-E if you want to display both GN-Arms Types. Imagine the amount of space it's going to take.

Again, not sure if that is the official info for it. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

On 7/24/2023 at 11:46 PM, anime52k8 said:

Man, I would love to have a Metal Build Nightingale. it would be so horrendously expensive but it would be awesome to pair with the Hi-Nu.

Imaging if they did a Metal Structure Nightingale, the detail and paint on that would be insane! 

On 7/26/2023 at 12:28 PM, Scyla said:

Nin Nin Game has a listing marked as "soon available" but I don’t know if this is a new listing.

Nin Nin very rarely label anything as "Out Of Stock" . "Soon Available" is their way of saying its out of stock 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure if it's official, but from what was posted before, Type-D will be a separate optional parts. Meaning you have to buy an extra Type-E if you want to display both GN-Arms Types. Imagine the amount of space it's going to take.

Bandai would pull a stunt like this or they would re release GN Arms Type D in that Dynames Green and charge more for it

I’m looking forward to the Providence Gundam. Finally a new mold that is not a re-shell (like the Deathscythe Hell), a remold (like the Gold Frame) or a straight up repaint (like the Patchwork Crossbone).

I wonder if it will be a regular release or a TWE. I think the last regular one was the Exia Revise. Makes me think that Bandai is shifting the majority of MB releases to be TWEs for an unknown reason. 
Maybe for preventing scalping, over production, over saturation? But probably only the over production part really concerns Bandai.

22 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Not a problem for some folks....LOL

May be an image of toy and text

just an FYI, it looks like P-Bandai JP might be cracking down on proxy sites as some were already banned. I believe some MB (well also applicable to any PBandai products such as DX Chogokins,etc.) collectors here prefers using proxy sites, so I think it would be wise to look for other sources in case all proxy sites are banned.

3 hours ago, pafy6285 said:

just an FYI, it looks like P-Bandai JP might be cracking down on proxy sites as some were already banned. I believe some MB (well also applicable to any PBandai products such as DX Chogokins,etc.) collectors here prefers using proxy sites, so I think it would be wise to look for other sources in case all proxy sites are banned.

Well, my shelves are full anyways…

That said it would be great if either Bandai would make the TWE items available everywhere in the world or if they release all molds as a retail item first and put the repaints into the TWE.

But this is not what will happen is it?

At the moment, most Metal Build releases are not available at regular retail.

On that note:

image.jpeg.586e7b426d3dbb8daa0b5ec66620bf7a.jpeg

Edited by Scyla

Got my GN Arms out of the box. It is super nice, chunky, detailed and pretty stable for what it is. I love the powder blue finish that Bandai uses for it.

Makes me wish for a Metal Build Ptolemaios. Maybe not the in scale ship but the Ptolemaios Arms from Build Divers. Could combine with a Gundam too.

What I don’t like is the fact that the cockpit doesn’t tab in so it flops around during handling.

Also it feels like you are bending the plastic panels near the attachment points of the "skis"/landing skids when moving them into position.

I'm glad I bought it since it is always nice to have some variety on display and not just blue/white/red Gundam suits on your shelves.

Now give me a Skygrasper, Bandai; pretty please. :hail:

Bandai dropping another BN FDX series statue Nu Vs Sazabi. When yall find the pre order links make sure to drop them here because I want one of these statues.

https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2023/08/bnfdx-mobile-suit-gundam-vol2-rx-93-nu.html 

https://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=413412

BN-FIGURE-NU-GUNDAM-VS-SAZABI_03.jpg

BDE16BF3-B857-4F02-B837-6A3C2A8EFCB8.jpe

Edited by 68whiskey

8 hours ago, recon said:

Metalbuild Freedom Concept 2 Snow Sparkle ver. Not sure if its event exclsuive or mass release 

7 hours ago, seti88 said:

Event exclusive cos its a p-bandai page and also lottery.

It will also prioritize Tamashii Club Members first. It's best to assume this is going to cost more aftermarket.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

It will also prioritize Tamashii Club Members first. It's best to assume this is going to cost more aftermarket.

Luna Park has it for ¥49,800:

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/metal-build-freedom-gundam-concept-2-snow-sparkle-ver-japan-version?utm_campaign=bc86ee0d-0427-4865-a327-de1136f1e473&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=69b82863-ebd7-4004-b9af-b40da453cdee

¥19,000 seems a bit steep to me.

[edit:] The ¥30,800 is probably without the Japanese sales tax so the markup is not as steep.

Edited by Scyla