Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, F360 said:

looks like everyone here was able to get 1 :yahoo:

I didn't, I had to sleep so I could make it to work alive. 😞

hopefully bbts has it for like $230. shipping has been stupid from japan recently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

wonder how big this is gonna be?

My post below from Page 181. I'm hoping it's bigger than the previous Chogokin RX-78F00. ;) 

On 3/17/2022 at 9:45 AM, no3Ljm said:

Looks like it's in-scale with the MB Hi-Nu*.

1900550014_ScreenShot2022-03-17at9_44_36AM.png.209974916c680b4a29e27243d58fb11a.png

*Scratch that. After a second look, it feels like the Nu is in the same height as the Hi-Nu in spite of the display stand, which IMHO it shouldn't because Nu is taller than Hi-Nu based on their official height specs. 22m for Nu. 20m for Hi-Nu.

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Scyla said:

So this Sazabi doesn‘t have the 6 small funnels anymore? What are those red humps in that are in their place now?

Seems to be two long range funnels, to counterpart the one big one Nu Gundam has. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Do we know what channels the Chogokin RX-93ff will be sold in yet? P-bandai USA had the RX-78F00 for a bit, right? 

No official news on that yet. Whether it's on-site store exclusive (like RX-78F00 in the beginning), P-Bandai, or general release.

It will be a bummer if it's the same is going to happen like the RX-78F00, where most got it from third-party sellers due to it was 'known' available only at the on-site store, only to be widely available from P-Bandai a month after.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Do we know what channels the Chogokin RX-93ff will be sold in yet? P-bandai USA had the RX-78F00 for a bit, right? 

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No official news on that yet. Whether it's on-site store exclusive (like RX-78F00 in the beginning), P-Bandai, or general release.

It will be a bummer if it's the same is going to happen like the RX-78F00, where most got it from third-party sellers due to it was 'known' available only at the on-site store, only to be widely available from P-Bandai a month after.

Rechecking the Robot Spirits RX-93ff Nu Gundam page, there's a bullet caption that says:

Quote

※一般流通での販売はございません。 ※この商品は後日バンダイナムコグループ公式通販サイト、海外での販売も予定しております。

* Not available for general distribution.* This product will be sold on the Bandai Namco Group official mail order site and overseas at a later date.

Seeing 'overseas' in the translation, there's a chance that we can order it after. But the impatient collector in me says I need to get this on release date.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Aw man.  I have the original Exia release and the R3.  Do I really need another one just to get a new backpack?  I keep thinking about that Malibu Stacy "new hat" Simpson's episode...

Likewise, I have the Metal Structure Nu - do I really need another variant?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Magnus said:

Aw man.  I have the original Exia release and the R3.  Do I really need another one just to get a new backpack?  I keep thinking about that Malibu Stacy "new hat" Simpson's episode...

Likewise, I have the Metal Structure Nu - do I really need another variant?

Hahaha! :lol: This is like asking members who's buying multiples of the same item. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 2:28 AM, no3Ljm said:

1/12 scale of Nu Gundam & Sazabi display in the Gundam Side-F Fukuoka (LaLaPort). Hope this is a sign of upcoming Nu & Sazabi in Chogokin or Metal Build form. :good: 

ae02.jpg.7498d443af7d930b3aa5db6ada618551.jpg

Hopefully it is the long anticipated Metal Structure Sazabi B))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Scyla said:

With the Exia Devise taking the slot in October I wonder if there will be room for the Metal Build Providence Gundam in 2022.

Can't we get the GN Arms first? That thing is long overdue...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Snorly said:

Can't we get the GN Arms first? That thing is long overdue...

I don’t know much like the Powered Red and 150 Gerbera Straight it will take up a  lot of shelf space. Enough for 2-3 more Gundams. And I rather have more Gundams on display. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I don’t know much like the Powered Red and 150 Gerbera Straight it will take up a  lot of shelf space. Enough for 2-3 more Gundams. And I rather have more Gundams on display. :lol:

Or we can get the KO GN Arm Backpack add-on from XXModel and 'MetalBuild-ized' them. :rolleyes:

O1CN01jmeQYQ1GurELyIzdM_!!2014740683.jpg.8c406f6a1a688f58637d6d5eb64f7b28.jpg

O1CN01R8kdJV1GurEF8edUr_!!2014740683.jpg.acf33c5f6cb1fb4809aa651c21109f82.jpg

O1CN010lo1vo1GurEKqy1hW_!!2014740683.jpg.16c7e1d76f54d3881ec2154d68bbd2da.jpg

O1CN01ZainVo1GurEPx9p8o_!!2014740683.jpg.249301cac811ee4ec460617d01df3987.jpg

O1CN01VOFXCm1GurEIVg8e5_!!2014740683.jpg.b14aa303eeb0351d4339aa67d8e56d21.jpg

O1CN01dWhY851GurEOJziac_!!2014740683.jpg.646c65ba3dce99bb1b10d7600d5bab80.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last December I bought two glass cabinets for my Metal Build collection. Now I finally placed all the Gundams in the display and I noticed three things:

  1. Setsunas Gundams are too similar in color. Bandai needs to release 00 Suits in different colors to break up the monotony (red, orange and green maybe)
  2. Despite hating gold and liking the design of some Gundams more (00 Gundam/Red Frame) the MB Strike Freedom is my favorite release by a wide margin (and Seed Destiny is bad).
  3. I need more color variants of Strike Freedom to face off against the army of Destiny Gundams. Maybe in Lacus Clynes pink, white black and purple color scheme.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

Last December I bought two glass cabinets for my Metal Build collection. Now I finally placed all the Gundams in the display and I noticed three things:

  1. Setsunas Gundams are too similar in color. Bandai needs to release 00 Suits in different colors to break up the monotony (red, orange and green maybe)
  2. Despite hating gold and liking the design of some Gundams more (00 Gundam/Red Frame) the MB Strike Freedom is my favorite release by a wide margin (and Seed Destiny is bad).
  3. I need more color variants of Strike Freedom to face off against the army of Destiny Gundams. Maybe in Lacus Clynes pink, white black and purple color scheme.

Hey @Scyla. I hope you don't mind my suggestions. ;) 

1. I do agree that they look similar in color. And probably the stylings as well. To be honest this is what I like with Setsuna's MB's, it looks minimalist in a way for me when displayed altogether. But that's just me. :rolleyes: As for a suggestion, would adding Trans-Am variants would help break the colors for you? How about the KO (Red) Inspection 00 Seven Sword that was released a few years ago? Maybe a couple of those would help.

3. How adding the KO Strike Freedom Sapphire Version to the mix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey @Scyla. I hope you don't mind my suggestions. ;) 

1. I do agree that they look similar in color. And probably the stylings as well. To be honest this is what I like with Setsuna's MB's, it looks minimalist in a way for me when displayed altogether. But that's just me. :rolleyes: As for a suggestion, would adding Trans-Am variants would help break the colors for you? How about the KO (Red) Inspection 00 Seven Sword that was released a few years ago? Maybe a couple of those would help.

3. How adding the KO Strike Freedom Sapphire Version to the mix?

I always welcome feedback. Before I had the Seven Sword, Exia, Repair Exia and 00 Raiser on one shelf and it was too much of the same. I replaced the 00 with the Trans AM version which made it more palatable.

I‘m waiting for the Type-X Finsternis to mix it up a bit.

 I don’t want to buy 3rd party and KO Gundams. I’m content with a complete MB official collection. :ph34r:
 

[edit:] Added some images of the collection;

A9D13D66-D422-4271-9670-035062D4AD70.jpeg.007d01e9dbf92608427c382e73d4a5f1.jpegD98EA749-72C7-4179-91B2-D893D7352904.jpeg.9920e37d237b0959fd3b0adee557d57f.jpeg

Edited by Scyla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I always welcome feedback. Before I had the Seven Sword, Exia, Repair Exia and 00 Raiser on one shelf and it was too much of the same. I replaced the 00 with the Trans AM version which made it more palatable.

I‘m waiting for the Type-X Finsternis to mix it up a bit.

 I don’t want to buy 3rd party and KO Gundams. I’m content with a complete MB official collection. :ph34r:

Thanks! :hi:

Yeah, I just suggested those other variants just because Bandai didn't had it except probably the Destiny in Heine colors. Seeing that you didn't like Destiny as mentioned above, I didn't suggested Heine's. ;) 

Not getting KO is understandable for some. I actually started with KO esp with 00 since I started late but maintained on getting the originals so I disposed the 00. But I still do have some, the Strike Freedom and 00 XN-Raiser. SF, because the price of the original is shooting way way up back then. SF Soul Blue on the other hand after seeing pictures and feedbacks who has it, I think it doesn't match the colors to Freedom Concept 2 for me. 00 XN-Raiser, just because of the XN-Raiser since there's no official release yet. I'm going to get rid of those once Bandai decided on reissuing the SF and decided to make the XN-Raiser with the colors and decals like the MRD version. ^_^ 

Oh, I just remember and don't get me wrong. I only wish that some KO company will make those beam effects from the last 00 Trans-Am Raiser release. I only wanted the effect parts. :rolleyes:

Since you mentioned Type-X, do you have some of the other Astraea variants to display along with the 00/Setsuna's so it will break that 'monotonous' look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks! :hi:

Yeah, I just suggested those other variants just because Bandai didn't had it except probably the Destiny in Heine colors. Seeing that you didn't like Destiny as mentioned above, I didn't suggested Heine's. ;) 

Not getting KO is understandable for some. I actually started with KO esp with 00 since I started late but maintained on getting the originals so I disposed the 00. But I still do have some, the Strike Freedom and 00 XN-Raiser. SF, because the price of the original is shooting way way up back then. SF Soul Blue on the other hand after seeing pictures and feedbacks who has it, I think it doesn't match the colors to Freedom Concept 2 for me. 00 XN-Raiser, just because of the XN-Raiser since there's no official release yet. I'm going to get rid of those once Bandai decided on reissuing the SF and decided to make the XN-Raiser with the colors and decals like the MRD version. ^_^ 

Oh, I just remember and don't get me wrong. I only wish that some KO company will make those beam effects from the last 00 Trans-Am Raiser release. I only wanted the effect parts. :rolleyes:

Since you mentioned Type-X, do you have some of the other Astraea variants to display along with the 00/Setsuna's so it will break that 'monotonous' look?

I‘ve added some pictures to show how the collection looks at the moment.

I like the Destiny Gundam. The problem is, with exception of the Heine Custom, they look the same only some decals and finishes changed. I need the Full Package release that was bundled with the WoL but it ist just too much like the regular Destiny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

I always welcome feedback. Before I had the Seven Sword, Exia, Repair Exia and 00 Raiser on one shelf and it was too much of the same. I replaced the 00 with the Trans AM version which made it more palatable.

I‘m waiting for the Type-X Finsternis to mix it up a bit.

 I don’t want to buy 3rd party and KO Gundams. I’m content with a complete MB official collection. :ph34r:
 

[edit:] Added some images of the collection;

A9D13D66-D422-4271-9670-035062D4AD70.jpeg.007d01e9dbf92608427c382e73d4a5f1.jpegD98EA749-72C7-4179-91B2-D893D7352904.jpeg.9920e37d237b0959fd3b0adee557d57f.jpeg

Love the display. What glass cabinets are you using?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Love the display. What glass cabinets are you using?

They are custom made by a company specialized in doing displays for stores and museums.

The only downsides are that they are pricey (but as pricey as the ones for the museums) and heavy. The ones in the images weigh about 265 lbs each.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scyla said:

They are custom made by a company specialized in doing displays for stores and museums.

The only downsides are that they are pricey (but as pricey as the ones for the museums) and heavy. The ones in the images weigh about 265 lbs each.

Is it ok to ask how much it cost one display cabinet? And what size is the one you have? Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...