On 9/29/2018 at 12:42 AM, F360 said:

If you want to keep the emails low , then just the new release updates should be good enough .  

Hey F360,  as a test, last night, i tried CDjapn and the email came in 8am in the morning!  5 hours later, for hi metal r xabungle.

i had this trouble in the past and never could get instant notifications. 

(i'm using the keep the e-mails low and just the new release updates option only) halp!B))

21 hours ago, Numbninja said:

agreed..something about that cloak just makes it that much more badass...i love cloaks on mecha/gundams

yeah i love the look of the cloak

7 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey F360,  as a test, last night, i tried CDjapn and the email came in 8am in the morning!  5 hours later, for hi metal r xabungle.

i had this trouble in the past and never could get instant notifications. 

(i'm using the keep the e-mails low and just the new release updates option only) halp!B))

yeah i love the look of the cloak

Perhaps it’s your email account. Try changing email at cdjapan to one that can use push notifications.   I’m using a iCloud one.

35 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

In CDjapan do you need to pay right away ? or is it similar to Hlj and amiami when preordering ?

You have to place your CC down but payment will not be processed until product is shipped out

• no3Ljm changed the title to Bandai's METAL Build/Structure/GFFComposite/RobotDamashii