Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

I actually still have a functional Pioneer Laserdisc player, I hooked it back up a few years ago to try to watch my unedited Star Wars Definitive Collection discs, but man, on a 65" plasma 1080p set, they just don't hold up like they did back on a 32" tube..LOL!

I did have a small collection of laser disc movies but never the player itself.. if i ever wanted to watch one of the movies id just go over to my cousins place and use his. I only ever bought the discs cos i also had a good collection of vinyl records and i liked that the size and sleeve art was pretty good. All of which i sold off to my cousin..

How many people here actually owned a laserdisc player? I never did. My childhood was the VHS era.

I'm more of a Betamax kid. ;) I was already in college when we got our first VHS player. And it was a hands-down thing. :rolleyes:

How many people here actually owned a laserdisc player? I never did. My childhood was the VHS era.

I only knew one person that had LD, although i was a kid and my dad wasnt convinced by the tech.

^ Just to let you know, you're not supposed to have pictures in your signature.

Looks like it's safe to put images, sh9000.

Here's what I saw on the edit signature section:

Your signature may contain:

• Any number images • Images of any size • Any number of URLs • Any number of lines

For its price, it's quite nice as a warm-up to Macross Delta valks physically. Not skill demanding but just tricky due to its small scale.

Glad to read that they're ok quality-wise. The vf-1 kits kept falling apart on me

So im finally back home from the UK and first order of business was to get my Arcadia VF-4G transformed and on display! :D

The transformation was not as overly complicated as I was expecting and I have to admit it does look pretty good in battroid.. ^_^

Also put my 2nd VF-27b on display as a cf variant.. And my MPP10 Prime is looking very smart with his Autobot symbol in place! B))

20160626_151443.jpg

20160626_151518.jpg

20160626_151753.jpg

Edited by spanner

Those 27s are looking pretty sharp, spanner!

Glad you're loving your new Arcadia 4G in battroid.

they do look pretty bloody good altogether eh!

yeah I have long been skeptical about the VF-4 in battroid mode but of late it has certainly grown on me!

nice display JV! B))

Thanks!

BTW...did your MPP-10 come with the autobot logo or did you have to buy it separately? Mine did not come with it....trying to decide who to buy it from....so many negative feedback chinese sellers on ebay....took me a while to decide on one for my MPP-10...even some of the highly rated ones have a fair share of negative feedback... ;)

Thanks!

BTW...did your MPP-10 come with the autobot logo or did you have to buy it separately? Mine did not come with it....trying to decide who to buy it from....so many negative feedback chinese sellers on ebay....took me a while to decide on one for my MPP-10...even some of the highly rated ones have a fair share of negative feedback... ;)

the one I got was meant to come with one as a "free gift" but ultimately it was missing.. the seller said the logo was taped to the box somewhere but I failed to find it. I did buy a metal one but the seller also sent the plastic one too..

yeah I did notice some of the chinese sellers have quite a few neg feedbacks but what other option do you have as no one else is selling them.. I saw there was a guy interstate down here in Australia who was selling one but for double the price and it did sell..

Just don't say you'll never start collecting KO Transfomers or Spanner will quote you!!! :lol:

my fingers are poised over my keyboard just waiting to write that quote! hehehe! :p:lol:

I do have a KO of the FansProject TFX-04 Protector Set. ;)

Whether your a huge TF's fan or not...you really should just get MPP-10 --- for $99 shipped, it's the best toy of the year so far for me. He's just pure awesome!

I like TF but not to the point of getting all of the toys. I have most of the Rodimus Prime figures and I'd love to have an Optimus Prime figure too. ;) But not right now since I need to save a lot due to my late July / early August PO's. :(

Edited by no3ljm

• 2 weeks later...

suffering from boredom -_- so I did a little de-dusting.. ^_^ today's shelf was the Zero's! :D

now all nice and clean plus a re-position! conservative poses but still lookin good bro's! B))

time for bed I think..

Cool pic!! I see you've painted the VF-0A canopy. Looks better I have to do the same to mine.