Did I see this correctly?

Jemstone and Keith do have the best ones so far :lol::lol:

Heh... the madness continues. My vote is a tie between Keith and AgentONE's as being the absolute best so far.

They are great because the are both true... I love door knobs, and no one should listen to Keith.

Ha! Keith finally getting what he deserves! I love it!!!

With any of my damnable luck, I can resurrect "Shot Callah Zero Custom"... and having my post total updated would rock the caspah.

Edited by Skull Leader

These titles are meant to be friendly jokes,etc.

Nobody is getting what they deserve.

Yeah but I sure hope you haven't set off a new saga for MW. First there was the Macrossworld: The RT Troll Saga, then Macrossworld: The Fansub Saga. This could easily become Macrossworld: Quest for the Custom Title Saga.

All I'm saying is people might start posting stuff in vain hope of getting their own custome title...

vinnie

All I'm saying is people might start posting stuff in vain hope of getting their own custome title...

Or seperate themselves into two camps; The "have's" and the "have nots." So far everything' smooth sailing, but we've all seen how MW members can become catty.

Btw vinnie, your title is AWESOME! B))

Yeah but I sure hope you haven't set off a new saga for MW. First there was the Macrossworld: The RT Troll Saga, then Macrossworld: The Fansub Saga. This could easily become Macrossworld: Quest for the Custom Title Saga.

vinnie

No... the first Saga was

MW - The First Age

a time of peace and prosperity and a member count below 200.

That's good to hear, but Keith seemed didn't seem to get the joke...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=0entry76160

Yeah, that was kinda funny when he noticed it finally.

I should point out that despite our differences, I never mean Keith any harm (well, does the desire to drop a large truck on him count? ;) ) and I meant it purely in jest.

No... the first Saga was

MW - The First Age

a time of peace and prosperity and a member count below 200.

Below 200 :blink:

damn I'm 202 :angry:

Quick, tell me some banned members were below me, maybe someone registered twice?

yes I realize this concerns the old board

Heh, postings in vain is a continuing saga here in MW

and I do think Keith has a sense of humor

Are people really getting bent out of shape because someone else has a member title and they don't? Geeze, how petty can you get...

Seems to me that getting a title is surefire way of knowing the mods are watching you and what you post like a hawk... I think I'd sleep easier with no title now, knowing my posts are not disturbing enough to brand me for life.

Are people really getting bent out of shape because someone else has a member title and they don't? Geeze, how petty can you get...

Seems to me that getting a title is surefire way of knowing the mods are watching you and what you post like a hawk... I think I'd sleep easier with no title now, knowing my posts are not disturbing enough to brand me for life.

Muhahahahaha!!! *cough*ahem*/cough* :ph34r:

Seems to me that getting a title is  surefire way of knowing the mods are watching you and what you post like a hawk... I think I'd sleep easier with no title now, knowing my posts are not disturbing enough to brand me for life.

Muhahahahaha!!! *cough*ahem*/cough* :ph34r:

Heh... good one, DA.

Now I'm going to attempt to not say anything clever. Like that's possible. :p