Did I see this correctly?

... "you will call me, AgentONE? Won't you?", before he's zipped up and on his way to the house next door.

If I only had a nickel for every time I heard that. :lol:

... "you will call me, AgentONE?  Won't you?", before he's zipped up and on his way to the house next door.

True dat... but few here understand just how tender you can be when romancing the knob...

I suspect if one took a peek into your obviously troubled soul, they might see this -

post-21-1073334261.gif

... "you will call me, AgentONE?  Won't you?", before he's zipped up and on his way to the house next door.

True dat... but few here understand just how tender you can be when romancing the knob...

I suspect if one took a peek into your obviously troubled soul, they might see this -

:lol:

I would make that my avatar, but my love for the door knobs is only exceeded by my love for myself.

:lol:

I would make that my avatar, but my love for the door knobs is only exceeded by my love for myself.

come ON, make it a Giff with your lovely self, no I dont wanna feel your muscles, I have my own thanks ;)

A member title was my reward for having the best ass on MW.

That's... naw, too easy :)

Edited by Pat Payne

Man what do I have to do around here to get one.  Other than get banned or say something stupid or love doorknobs.

On a scale of 1 to Cool, you have to be awesome.

Vostok 7

In your case.... I would give you a negative 10.....and you still got a title.... whats gives? <_<

I guess... you either have to take a bullet for someone (Vostok and Jemstone).... say something really remarkable (Graham, Bsu and JsARCLIGHT).... or just fill it up with something random so ppl won't be able to put in embarassing quotes (DAs case).

I guess... you either have to take a bullet for someone (Vostok and Jemstone).... say something really remarkable (Graham, Bsu and JsARCLIGHT).... or just fill it up with something random so ppl won't be able to put in embarassing quotes (DAs case).

Yours should be "A man, from Malaysia"

Vostok 7

Vostok 7

or even The Malaysian "A" Team and have a red van with a black strip for the avatar

Vostok 7

As much as stupidity looks good in a sig... I would never want crap like that for a member title. <_<

Vostok 7

As much as stupidity looks good in a sig... I would never want crap like that for a member title. <_<

I thought it was religious ;)

• 2 weeks later...
*just wants his "Golgo 13" member title back...*

You want your Golgo 13 member title back? I want my "Macross II 0wnz!" member title back. :/ Speaking of which...why was the custom member titles disabled? And would it be at all possible to get them back?

I was curious about it, and I got to thinking the maybe its something only Shawn can change, toggling it on and off. Perhaps the mods just have the power to do each one individually. I just wonder how many people actually know who Duke Togo is, LOL.

I was curious about it, and I got to thinking the maybe its something only Shawn can change, toggling it on and off. Perhaps the mods just have the power to do each one individually. I just wonder how many people actually know who Duke Togo is, LOL.

Anyone who doesn't isn't worth the time. Golgo13 is the greatest thing EVER.