Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

I am not sure what is going on. Maybe some strangeness with their tracking system or another thing that crossed my mind its making a stop in Memphis so they can determine if its scale plastic model parts again. :unsure:

Edited by Saburo

My expected ship date still says 8/27 and the expected delivery date says Friday 8/29. Hopefully this does not change. I think the Tornado parts look better on the G than on the F because the colors match the plane.

My expected ship date still says 8/27 and the expected delivery date says Friday 8/29. Hopefully this does not change. I think the Tornado parts look better on the G than on the F because the colors match the plane.

OzmaLee74, where did you order from?

OK.... I went to the site and checked my orders and it says that both of my Tornado sets are shipped. I never got an e-mail stating so. I chose EMS shipping btw. The tracking is showing that it's moving through Japan atm.

Edited by Loop

I've been having issues with receiving e-mails from NY. I contacted them about the August 22 due date for the payment of the Tornado parts and they said an e-mail was sent out, but I never got one. I have received many e-mails from them otherwise, however. So, I guess they are having some issues. Loop, was your order from NY?

I had that happen with the RVF-25, I used it as an excuse to cancel my order and bought it from HLJ (who had it for cheaper).

you could most likely get a full refund, but then you'd have to find a different place to get this from, which could be more trouble than it's worth (not to mention potentially more expensive at this point).

Edited by anime52k8

This is what I'm wondering.

Oh, my shipping info. says International Economy...

Hmm... Mine says the service is international priority. Maybe it's because it's lighter than your two just being the G parts? Who knows! It's like getting Ground when you paid for 2 day shipping.

This is what I'm wondering.

Oh, my shipping info. says International Economy...

International Economy is listed on mine too.

Hmm... Mine says the service is international priority. Maybe it's because it's lighter than your two just being the G parts? Who knows! It's like getting Ground when you paid for 2 day shipping.

I am guessing that is it...I checked my previous order for VF-25F Tornado parts tracking which as also listed as International Economy, that was delivered in a couple of days and its exactly the same (2 sets of Tornado Parts) as the G parts.

So still no in hand pics?

I have been looking but no pics or reviews of the G parts in the wild.

Edited by Saburo

Oh, I bet I know why they're estimating shipping being so late. Labor Day is this coming Monday. I'll bet they're anticipating a small workforce turnout Friday (all weekend, really), in addition to Monday being a holiday.

Edited by Mommar

Are we sure there isn't something going on in Japan right now too? it's taken them three days and it still hasn't even left Japan. This is BS.

My parcel wait in japan post about a week. And this was a month ago. I really don't know what's going on there. Glad my parts are in my hands now.

Are we sure there isn't something going on in Japan right now too? it's taken them three days and it still hasn't even left Japan. This is BS.

It is a different item but I got two shipment via registered SAL this month. Both shipment only took 3 days from posting to dispatch from Japan.

History information

State occurrence date

(In local time if occurred overseas) Shipping track record Details Office Prefecture / Country ZIP code(Postal code number)

08/25/2014 15:10 Posting/Collection OMORI TOKYO 143-8799

08/26/2014 09:31 Arrival at outward office of exchange TOKYO INT TOKYO 138-8799

08/27/2014 16:53 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INT TOKYO 138-8799

History information

State occurrence date

(In local time if occurred overseas) Shipping track record Details Office Prefecture / Country ZIP code(Postal code number)

08/14/2014 20:15 Posting/Collection NAKANO TOKYO 164-8799

08/15/2014 00:20 Arrival at outward office of exchange TOKYO INT TOKYO 138-8799

08/16/2014 14:11 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INT TOKYO 138-8799

Edited by chyll2

Picking mine up locally tomorrow. Let's see if they have print mistakes on the box this time round!

Post your findings, I am curious if the corrected it.

Mine just appeared at my door step. Never got an email from NY that they shipped so it was a surprise.

Now that is a nice surprise. :)