Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Guest davidwhangchoi

thanks man...it a laser printed decal that i did myself ... :)

really nice decals. question for normal aircraft markings on wings, is the no step normally labeled facing outward?

I think it depends on which position you'd be viewing the marking from. I think many are directed toward people walking on the wing for maintenance, so the ones on the leading edge are facing with the tops forward. On the trailing edge, the control surfaces tend to droop, so they're directed toward people on the ground, warning them not to climb up on them.

I could be thinking on it way too much though. :p I'd need to look at some of my decal sheets to see, but it seems like they're just generally placed with the tops forward.

Given the way paint maintenance goes though, I don't know if I would even expect the directions to be consistent across groups of the same aircraft.

Edited by Chronocidal

really nice decals. question for normal aircraft markings on wings, is the no step normally labeled facing outward?

dont know about real world fighter planes... but that how the instruction has it and also the yf30 ... :) them thing was such a pain to put on ! ,,,

Guest davidwhangchoi

dont know about real world fighter planes... but that how the instruction has it and also the yf30 ... :) them thing was such a pain to put on ! ,,,

oh i didn't know that arcadia had them in the booklet, it looks really great

Edited by davidwhangchoi

@abdner.. those are some fantastic photos!! very very cool poses too! impressive stuff! B))

thanks for liking these photos. its a pity that i can only post on my blog in chinese because of my poor english.

but finally i joined the macrossworld forum,id like to send more here in future.

thanks for liking these photos. its a pity that i can only post on my blog in chinese because of my poor english.

but finally i joined the macrossworld forum,id like to send more here in future.

I wouldn't worry too much about your english, you could always try posting in english and ask people for feedback and corrections on any grammar or poor word choices, might be a good way to learn to improve actually

You don't have much to worry about, this post is already better than 70% of the people I went to school with. I wish my cousin's Facebook posts were as coherent.

Jenius review is up :D

After watching the review, I think I'll leave my 0D in either Gerwalk or Fighter and put the A and S in Batmode as they will learn things from making the OD, and as Jenius Mentioned there will be less fidgeting due to the delta.

Also, I love the D in fighter.

Edited by Gakken85

After watching the review, I think I'll leave my 0D in either Gerwalk or Fighter and put the A and S in Batmode as they will learn things, and as Jenius Mentioned there will be less fidgeting. Also, I love the D in fighter.

great review jenius! Thanks for the update Gak. Must resist temptation...

My wallet curses you all and your photos and reviews of the VF-0D! I didn't pre-order this and wasn't planning to, as I'm not the biggest fan of this mecha design. But after reading all the posts, the design has somehow grown on me to the point that I just ordered one from NY a few hours ago. It's like my experience with the Arcadia YF-19 (another valk I was initially lukewarm towards) all over again!

My wallet curses you all and your photos and reviews of the VF-0D! I didn't pre-order this and wasn't planning to, as I'm not the biggest fan of this mecha design. But after reading all the posts, the design has somehow grown on me to the point that I just ordered one from NY a few hours ago. It's like my experience with the Arcadia YF-19 (another valk I was initially lukewarm towards) all over again!

Exactly my experience too. Wasnt a fan of the 19 design, but after looking at photos upon photos that members posted, I gave in. Now the 19 is my favourite valk (battroid & fighter).

Just need a little more push in the 0D direction. Had it in and out of NY shopping cart. Maybe I'll read jenius's review tonight before deciding. Its a great piece with the SV Ivanov Im trying to unload. Maybe I'll keep both in fighter mode (cause they both look menacing in fighter).

Thanks Gakken! The web review will be going up later tonight after I get my little guy to bed.

Awww... No more boobs in the video review?

Just kidding :) I always get to see the thumbnail for your Makuros review when I watch your videos, so I always get reminded of it. But all kidding aside, I think your wife did a pretty good job at handling the Makuros in that review. No mistakes and she handled it like a pro, careful, deliberate, and not in any way clumsy looking.

Anymoon is the best toy review site I've ever seen. Great job Jenius if I haven't mentioned it before. Your site was valuable when I first got back into collecting back in 2008.

Off topic, anyone know a site similar to any moon but dealing with Gundam toys instead?

After watching the review, I think I'll leave my 0D in either Gerwalk or Fighter and put the A and S in Batmode as they will learn things, and as Jenius Mentioned there will be less fidgeting. Also, I love the D in fighter.

Both of his suggestions for how to adjust the wings in Gerwalk are not consistent with the anime.

Edited by Mommar

According to what? I think they are shown fully "open" in the anime at least once as well.

o4ammvIl.jpg

Edit: Seems fairly based on situation. I wouldn't call any position wrong:

XBoynV9.png

vL9zdRP.png

VMsHIis.png

8J2U9wI.png

FfI2YZ2.png

5iyDkNa.png

US6QV29.png

Edited by ChaoticYeti