Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Not terribly surprising but HLJ says that they can't do anything for me. If they were an American store allowed to sell the product I'd haggle a bit with them or try to get an exchange but as it is, I guess I should just be happy I was able to get it all back together.

That stinks. Can't wait to hear your review on all this. Also, as a side note, thanks for all your reviews over the years, I just yesterday went back and watched 3 transformation videos for Valks I hadn't transformed in a long time. Nice to have.

It is. Was tumbling around the box before I opened it. Not too pleased about that.

But it is a lovely thing this Valk.

Solid isn't the word!

Anyway after a bit of swooshing and reorganising she's parked in the detolf.

This particular shelf is entitled "WINGSPAN"!

Panel lining may occur later this week if I can summon the courage.

post-17939-0-06967000-1426516059_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moosey

Guest davidwhangchoi

It is. Was tumbling around the box before I opened it. Not too pleased about that.

But it is a lovely thing this Valk.

Solid isn't the word!

Anyway after a bit of swooshing and reorganising she's parked in the detolf.

This particular shelf is entitled "WINGSPAN"!

Panel lining may occur later this week if I can summon the courage.

where did you buy it at? maybe i need to open my box and check for any issues...

edite: opened box... everything looks intact.

FullSizeRender_zpskuh6nmml.jpgFullSizeRender%201_zpsgbqg62qv.jpgIMG_1977_zpsshe768jp.jpgIMG_1978_zpsrq7otqsq.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

It's ok. He probably steamed the packing tape just enough to remove it, but keep the cardboard immaculate. He obviously has OEM tape to repack the boxes...right?...RIGHT!?

i still have your vf-0D adaptors MISB B))

IMG_1980_zpsfhubd1lk.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Hey guys, with any of the bigger valk releases they tend to just use the original Arcadia box for shipping. I got the same with my YF-19's, and should have this time around. Something weird happened when I added both of them from my PW to ship. I selected add everything, but it only added one. Once I realized what happened it was too late and I had to send the second one separate.. I found that if you were ordering these back in the Yamato days, with the right quantity they would do the same. Kevin tends to always sell off case fresh valks, he was reselling for a while back in the day when Valkyrie Exchange was still running.

With that said, I am willing to let go of some of my Mint Arcadia/Yamato shipper boxes for a whopping low $200 each. :p

that totally sucks for sure.. quite strange and very disappointing.. Were you able to do anything with it or is it actually broken? have or will you get in contact with NY and see what your options are with them?

That's an odd piece to break. It looks like whoever was working at the factory snapped it off and said "f**k it", threw it in there and packaged it up.

Ok so i made this account to post this question. But i have been lurking here for quite some time now. My VF-0D has a problem. The ankle on the left leg will not extend without herculean effort. I basically have only gotten it to extend twice and the first time left literal blisters on my fingers. Is there a method or fix i can use to maybe make this a bit smoother? Cause i love the toy but its ungodly frustrating to try and have to exert all my strength to have to extend a freaking part and for fear of breaking it each time i try. I will say to its credit it has endured more than any other toy i own has and with minuscule damage to show for it. None of my bandai toys would survive that (then again none of them would require that much strength to transform either).

Edited by Carceroth

Wooohooo my VF0d finally arrived !! ... i think they did the blue very close to the cartoon .... don't know why everyone all trouble about it... it looks navey in some pic but it actually a dull blue ...so i like it... everything all solid and fine with mine ...no loose parts or anything , and all tab together nicely .... wish they included a stand as that would have been great ... now have to found a place to put it cause i don't have any spare stands... :(

11075290_671441049651487_743197867318919

10981740_671441022984823_161377046797504

11082515_671441002984825_823599763827625

11078181_671440986318160_566003177514757

That's an odd piece to break. It looks like whoever was working at the factory snapped it off and said "f**k it", threw it in there and packaged it up.

yeah I'd say that's more than likely what happened.. obviously didn't want to let his supervisor know he'd broken one so he just chucked it in there..

Wooohooo my VF0d finally arrived !! ... i think they did the blue very close to the cartoon .... don't know why everyone all trouble about it... it looks navey in some pic but it actually a dull blue ...so i like it... everything all solid and fine with mine ...no loose parts or anything , and all tab together nicely .... wish they included a stand as that would have been great ... now have to found a place to put it cause i don't have any spare stands... :(

Great photos! congrats on your new arrival! B))

Just leave it next to your PC! ;)

Ok so i made this account to post this question. But i have been lurking here for quite some time now. My VF-0D has a problem. The ankle on the left leg will not extend without herculean effort. I basically have only gotten it to extend twice and the first time left literal blisters on my fingers. Is there a method or fix i can use to maybe make this a bit smoother? Cause i love the toy but its ungodly frustrating to try and have to exert all my strength to have to extend a freaking part and for fear of breaking it each time i try. I will say to its credit it has endured more than any other toy i own has and with minuscule damage to show for it. None of my bandai toys would survive that (then again none of them would require that much strength to transform either).

i think it's just a matter of doing it over and over again to wear down the plastic that locks it.

11075290_671441049651487_743197867318919

10981740_671441022984823_161377046797504

11082515_671441002984825_823599763827625

Hey, you're the first one to fold the wings correct in Gerwalk! Well, other than me, but I haven't posted any pics so it doesn't count. When I finally finish decals one of these days I'll photograph it.

that totally sucks for sure.. quite strange and very disappointing.. Were you able to do anything with it or is it actually broken? have or will you get in contact with NY and see what your options are with them?

It is very disappointing alright. Kinda took the edge off it's arrival.

It is broken alright, plastic has snapped. I just put it back in it's recess and it stays there while sitting on the flightpose.

I have opened a ticket with NY, they said they will get in contact with Arcadia, which basically means I'll get stiffed since

they won't be interested in a toy in the UK.

It really does.

Lancelot, the same seller in Brisbane is sending my VF-0D soon.

wow im surprised it hadn't arrived yet ...

Hey, you're the first one to fold the wings correct in Gerwalk! Well, other than me, but I haven't posted any pics so it doesn't count. When I finally finish decals one of these days I'll photograph it.

Thanks ...just saw how it was in the cartoon ...:) love to see it when you finish with the decal...thinking i might put them on as well...

It is very disappointing alright. Kinda took the edge off it's arrival.

It is broken alright, plastic has snapped. I just put it back in it's recess and it stays there while sitting on the flightpose.

I have opened a ticket with NY, they said they will get in contact with Arcadia, which basically means I'll get stiffed since

they won't be interested in a toy in the UK.

It really does.

man that sux hard... hopefully they sort it out for you .....

Thanks ...just saw how it was in the cartoon ... :) love to see it when you finish with the decal...thinking i might put them on as well...

Just as soon as I can get some freetime in daylight to do it. I'm already delinquent on my review due to travel, illness and apathy.