Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Wait. It just hit me now that I've seen the pic another time. You plan on keeping your detolf with your expensive collectibles in the baby's room?

It's not that bad.

I already have a number of Valks, Alphas/Betas, and Star Wars/G.I. Joe-scale figures sitting on the desk in this room. And my two (slightly) older kids know better than to mess--or even attempt to mess--with Daddy's toys.

Once the baby gets older, I doubt she'll be able to reach the display case.

Besides, she's rarely in that crib too. (I swear, the girl has a sensor on her that goes off whenever we put her in there!)

Lastly, there's usually a bunch of diaper boxes, baby wipes, laundry hampers, baby clothes, etc. blocking the front of the case. So, my three kids would have to put some massive effort to even get close to accessing that display case.

And if none of those things stop them, the fear of royally pissing off Daddy is usually a pretty sufficient "deterrent." ;)

It's not that bad.

I already have a number of Valks, Alphas/Betas, and Star Wars/G.I. Joe-scale figures sitting on the desk in this room. And my two (slightly) older kids know better than to mess--or even attempt to mess--with Daddy's toys.

Once the baby gets older, I doubt she'll be able to reach the display case.

Besides, she's rarely in that crib too. (I swear, the girl has a sensor on her that goes off whenever we put her in there!)

Lastly, there's usually a bunch of diaper boxes, baby wipes, laundry hampers, baby clothes, etc. blocking the front of the case. So, my three kids would have to put some massive effort to even get close to accessing that display case.

And if none of those things stop them, the fear of royally pissing off Daddy is usually a pretty sufficient "deterrent." ;)

Cool. Sounds like you have it figured out. Cheers!

Happy New Years to everyone!!

Damn. Whats up with AmiAmi. No warehouse feature, can't cancel items.. then they pack my DX13 in a box twice it's friggin size.

Thanks for the extra shipping cost guys.

I guess it's nice the shipper is in great shape.

u4mXXHkl.jpggu9k4P0l.jpg

just got back from the post office :

abfs.jpg

From Mandrake. Max is pristine, never been opened with the plastic band still intact around the box!

What?....i been looking for a gamlin VF-22S in mandarake for months and nothing. :( .....if you see(or anyone) another please let know.

Congratulation for yours.

What?....i been looking for a gamlin VF-22S in mandarake for months and nothing. :( .....if you see(or anyone) another please let know.

Pure luck my friend...

It was the day when I was looking at my first VF-22S Gamlin battroid (bought from a MW member) and tried to decide whether to keep it in battroid or fighter mode. The fighter mode was super sleek and the mode I like most, but I just had to transform it the moment its outta the box to make sure everything is fine (which it is). Was too lazy to transform the guy back to fighter, and went window shopping on mandarake to see if I could get another...and there it was, sitting to be snagged at 10k Yen! Took it off the market and combine-shipped it with the max that I won earlier (same mandarake branch).

BTW, the I just realized that transforming VF-22S from battroid to fighter is a major PITA. I just cant find any way to make the legs sit flush in the underbelly. After removing/re-attaching the legs several times, I finally found out that there is an "extra" click on the gerwalk hip-joint that I needed to push to make both legs sit flush in the underbelly. Watched quite a few transformation videos, and was pretty sure I did everything right, but I think the hip-joints on mine were rather tight and need to be *clicked BEFORE stowing the legs, rather than forcing them to *click AFTER the legs are stowed.

Anyways, Im a very happy camper with the two Gamlins I just acquired. Now onto inspecting the Max..

PS : Will let you know if I find any! Just found out that the max is MISB~! Looking through the clear plastic container, the figure is still wrapped in protective plastics. Didnt touch anything and repackaged it to keep it minty! There's a small crease on one corner of the opening lid.

Edited by aaajin

I don't think that Yamato got the color right on the Gamlin VF-22S.

Damn Son! Did you win the lotto or something?

That's a sweet haul!

Yeah...doesn't exactly match this blue...

gallery_12176_600_577051.jpg

gallery_12176_600_60779.jpg

But it still looks really good! :)

It's supposed to match the 17's Diamond Force colors, the blue is probably just needed to see the details, there isn't any details in black. Just like the Black VF-17D

ywDrIi1.png

Edited by skullmilitia

The Macross 7 OVA, had a weird greenish black, the 17D seen there looked a greenish black too.

This is it, until April...

Crazy haul congratz.... April huh? yeah, keep telling yourself that :lol: :lol:

Edited by Valkyrie addict

All of those arrived in 1 shipment?? Must've been a big box if so.

Multiple shipments, the box with the Macross quarter( didn't realize it was that big) had 3 other valks so it was big. I was just lazy to put separate pics. Save some posting space for other peeps.

Edited by wmkjr

Maybe Arcadia will make it right with the V2? If they ever make one that is. :p

I'd rather they use the old mold and do the grey "moon-shooters" camo :

moonshooters1_1-72_VF22S_SVF24_Nov2.jpg

moonshooters3_1-72_VF22S_SVF24_Nov2.jpg

Or "Black-Clouds" :

vf-22a-ssvf-335-battroid.jpgvf-22a-ssvf-335-fighter.jpg

Edited by aaajin

I'd rather they use the old mold and do the grey "moon-shooters" camo :

moonshooters1_1-72_VF22S_SVF24_Nov2.jpg

Would be nice if Arcadia could collaborate with Hasegawa on more (better?) releases...however, they probably saw how well the 30th Anniversario did and just assume their customers have no need for more "Hasegawa" designs..... ;)