Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

The bottom brown is just the see through portion of the fan. It's box lol.

LoL yea I guess youre right. *jumps out the window*

Guys... I just realized we're all wrong and Arcadia is going to make my dreams come true:

spartan1.jpegZJPHjE0_zps0eacf3ff.png

Suck it destroid haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this were true. Spartan FTW!

Well the Phalanx is already done, really. They just sold it as a kit instead of a toy I think... If I remember Jenius review correctly. I think if they did a made to order only and did a small run they could make some profit and get it out.

I sent him the spartan picture I post here as a joke, and he just said, "Ah, yes Spartan! I love those."

It's not a Spartan :/

Well the Phalanx is already done, really. They just sold it as a kit instead of a toy I think... If I remember Jenius review correctly. I think if they did a made to order only and did a small run they could make some profit and get it out.

I sent him the spartan picture I post here as a joke, and he just said, "Ah, yes Spartan! I love those."

It's not a Spartan :/

Negative, they never released the kit.

I wish for Arcadia to try out a different way of selling/selecting what to produce....

I think they should adopt a model like that of a subscription service/build to order. On their site they would present 2-3 different VFs or other mecha from the show....along with a price tier showing what the price would be based on the number of orders received. The "down payment" would be non-refundable. Only the models with the highest votes/advance payments would get green-lighted. Those that do not, would be bumped and included on future "online voting" offerings...to give them another chance to see production.

In this manner, they would minimize the risk of losing their money with buyers that flake out when it comes time to pay for "pre-orders". Maybe they could sweeten the deal by adding special options or accessories to their toys for those that fully commit to full payment in advance. Who knows...all I know is whatever system they are currently using that says re-releasing a VF-19 Kai with gold accents is a good idea....needs to be scrapped!

Edited by jvmacross