Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I missed out on a set on the bst forum Saturday from a guy in canada for the same price. Wasn't losing out again. Need it for my dyrl hikaru :9

Thanks.

Edited by Gakken85

the availability of the shoulder repair parts should make buying one with shoulder issues a "non-issue"...however, the price for it should reflect it's status as "imperfect".....and if "repaired" an honest seller should make that known.....as some "tools" on ebay would say....it is no longer 1000% GENUINE!!!!! :p

Nothing a few drops of super glue can't fix. I personally prefer the earlier releases with the tinted canopies.

Don't forget about shapeways replacement shoulder hinge.

Edited by DyNo

Don't forget about shapeways replacement shoulder hinge.

yup i no longer fear the shoulders breaking on my early release DYRL stuff. Think I have that stuff bookmarked on my home laptop. think one of our very own on MW made them? VF5 aka Veef or something like that.

Guest davidwhangchoi

It seems the upcoming renewal of the VF-27 has really put a dent on the pricing for the VF-27....even the HTF "Normal-type"...hopefully, it too will get a renewal....

Bandai VF-27 Lucifer:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f122728450 (NORMAL-TYPE)

Yamato 1/60 VF-4G:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k160254452 (USED)

seems like a decent price for the 4g

Guest davidwhangchoi

the arcadia news should cease the "panic" demand and inflation. hopefully kakizaki will be $75 again.

TV Kakizaki is still only ~$75 at HKC and Angolz. I haven't bought one because shipping is just so much from HK because they don't offer (or don't have) any SAL equivalent.

$30 shipping for a Kakizaki? No thanks.

Yes, I really am that stingy. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

TV Kakizaki is still only ~$75 at HKC and Angolz. I haven't bought one because shipping is just so much from HK because they don't offer (or don't have) any SAL equivalent.

$30 shipping for a Kakizaki? No thanks.

Yes, I really am that stingy. :)

yeah, thanks for the info, i think i was seeing kaki movie dyrl being jacked up to 150 on ebay and being sold at that price.

Kakizaki wasn't really selling out at HKC and angols even before the news from Arcadia. IMO the best way to get a feel for the market is the Japanese one and its still hot. Ebay's silly but mandarake is a good thermometer for these things.

I feel like I could by a 3D printer and just crank out valks for these prices. Not sure how much a 3d printer is but this is crazy!

Yeah.. then you'd have to paint them, make the boxes, the weapons, stickers... Do printers do die-cast? haha