Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

anime-export has them in stock! go now!

http://www.anime-export.com/product/19461

Seriously, Anime export's check out system is so ass backwards. So just putting one in my cart and logging in automatically orders it, but I have to pay for it in the next 48 hours in order to get a shipping estimate? What the frakking ass crackers. Has anyone who's been crazy enough to put up with this crap actually know what they're going to try and charge me for shipping if I go through with this?

Could a web store that isn't shitty please just open up some orders on this? :(

Seriously, Anime export's check out system is so ass backwards. So just putting one in my cart and logging in automatically orders it, but I have to pay for it in the next 48 hours in order to get a shipping estimate? What the frakking ass crackers. Has anyone who's been crazy enough to put up with this crap actually know what they're going to try and charge me for shipping if I go through with this?

Could a web store that isn't shitty please just open up some orders on this? :(

Just do it. AE's EMS and SAL prices are really good, near HLJ level.

When you buy something it automatically goes into a Private warehouse like HLJ's, and you can choose to sit on it or ship with multiple items for increased savings.

Edited by Duymon

OH MY frakkING GOD MOTHER frakkING SON OF A BITCH crap TACOS IN HELL!!!!! AGHGAGJDKA;JGKA;GH;AGNKAVGN['ABJ09WQN;LK

I paid for that stupid AE order 30 seconds before the HLJ pre-order opened back up... I hate everything in the world right now...

Edited by anime52k8

Guest davidwhangchoi

lol one my cancelled pre orders is in that batch

Just do it. AE's EMS and SAL prices are really good, near HLJ level.

When you buy something it automatically goes into a Private warehouse like HLJ's, and you can choose to sit on it or ship with multiple items for increased savings.

OH MY frakkING GOD MOTHER frakkING SON OF A BITCH crap TACOS IN HELL!!!!! AGHGAGJDKA;JGKA;GH;AGNKAVGN['ABJ09WQN;LK

:wacko::blink:

How do you cancel an order with CDJ?

FAQs from CDJapan.

"Cancellation is possible online in your customer account while the status of the item is Processing. After the item has been Processed, please send an email to our customer support to cancel."

How do you cancel an order with CDJ?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/guide/help/ordering/how_to_cancel_your_order

*whoops, sorry, I see that Valk-1S already answered

Just placed my order with HLJ, thanks for the heads-up mog_kupo!!!!

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

Like flushing $40 down the toilet. :wacko:

mike pre order now at hlj, and send ae an email that you ordered by mistake. very quickly. if they refund you you're safe. if not. just cancel the hlj order

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'd have liked to have ordered from HLJ but with Bandai's DX releases, waiting for and being able to get a good price is always a gamble.

I ordered from Anime Export and they've already shipped mine. The item has been in stock for over 15 hrs now.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyone know whether HLJ limited to 1 for the yf-30 when the preorder first open in the past.

yes

people never read. i see so many posts asking something that was answered on the same page or the page before.

How do you cancel at cdjapan? haha

good catch at the edit. i was going to laugh... just messing around lol

Edited by davidwhangchoi

yes

good catch at the edit. i was going to laugh... haha

Thanks. Then I highly doubt we will see this for the VF-25S as they will probably allocated 1 per person first and then fill out the multiples after that if they get enough stock.

yes

good catch at the edit. i was going to laugh... just messing around lol

Go head and laugh. :p

Gotta have some fun.

email them with your order number at info@cdjapan.co.jp

On it :D

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Go head and laugh. :p

Gotta have some fun.

nah, you caught it... you're too fast. :lol:

i'm going to wait for the pre-orders to close and then the token "damn i missed it!! i hate bandai for the short pre-orders. when was it open all week???" lol

mike pre order now at hlj, and send ae an email that you ordered by mistake. very quickly. if they refund you you're safe. if not. just cancel the hlj order

no dice

from AE's FAQ:

PLEASE NOTE! - Orders can be fully cancelled with no cancellation fees if unpaid. - If the order is not paid in 48 hours it will be cancelled automatically by our system.- Once paid a 20% cancellation fee applies to all orders if cancelled.- Items on pre order can’t be cancelled 1 week before the release date.- Special items can’t be cancelled (Tamashii web items or out of production items)

Guest davidwhangchoi

no dice

from AE's FAQ:

just email fast!!! just say it was a baby kid pushing button accident. you never know... nothing to lose to try.

Edited by davidwhangchoi