IXTL

so I got my CD in, and decided to try swapping the shoulder bits.

Unscrewing the arms and the small pieces where the black filler bits were was easy. i carefully pried the black NUNS shoulder sections out of the pauldrons, then swapped the 2 over. i re-did up the 171... and have since transformed it a couple of times, no hassles whatsoever.

Meanwhile after redoing up Altos, and deciding to keep it permanently in fighter, the black filler pieces both snapped off during transform. the NUNS parts seem OK for now, but I won't be risking it. I just left the whole thing in fighter mode, and there she shall stay.

Debating whether t paint the red stripe on the NUNS part now on my 171. Either I paint it white for accuracy, or pat the white on the shoulder red, which is WAY easier. have yet to decide.

but regardless, it works fine! :)

so I'm seeing peeps at NY are getting their parts shipped already... I paid for mine months ago and Mine are still in payment OK status..... *grumble* considering they charge freaking 100 USD for EMS on the 6-sets you'd think they'd ship faster....

I think next time I'm going to order SAL separate packets for everything to save money and make them do more work packing everything

Edited by Duymon

so I'm seeing peeps at NY are getting their parts shipped already... I paid for mine months ago and Mine are still in payment OK status..... *grumble* considering they charge freaking 100 USD for EMS on the 6-sets you'd think they'd ship faster....

I think next time I'm going to order SAL separate packets for everything to save money and make them do more work packing everything

I have found that the payment speed means nothing. This time around I decided to wait it out until I pay and it still did not make any difference. I remember people that had just paid have their stuff ship faster than me when I paid well ahead of time. BTW my 3 sets also just say Payment OK.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

i said this several times... NY doesn't honor in the order paid which leaves a lot of frustration for those who pre-pay and pay higher for express shipping. some rightfully demand a refund on shipping charges or demand full refund if it hasn't shipped for several days. this is when several jumped in and started a self righteous crusade against canceling on NY. while i don't endorse canceling pre-orders and it may not justify it, at least you understand the same frustrations many have dealt with NY

I'd be happy with a broken Triangle, my body swing arm just fell apart.

It's definitely a different plastic. Shitty plastic.

Same here. Looks like the thing is only be held together by a single arm at this point. I really like the look of this, but I'm now afraid to touch it.

I haven't received any information about my Armor Parts. Payed two month ago. With NY I generally pay when I have the spare money so I keep my account balanced.

Are there any pictures up for this add-on set? I would love some images that clarify the color of the parts.

Edited by Scyla

i said this several times... NY doesn't honor in the order paid which leaves a lot of frustration for those who pre-pay and pay higher for express shipping. some rightfully demand a refund on shipping charges or demand full refund if it hasn't shipped for several days. this is when several jumped in and started a self righteous crusade against canceling on NY. while i don't endorse canceling pre-orders and it may not justify it, at least you understand the same frustrations many have dealt with NY

That may be true, but if we're talking purely about delays in shipping, then I believe that this happens with all vendors every now and then. Personally, my experience with NY is that they always manage to ship it out the first business day the item is available, regardless if I chose Fedex or regular airmail. This is much better than other vendors like Amiami where I have to wait for them to send me a shipping estimate before they can even start processing my payment/order, or HLJ who is practically always delayed when shipping out stuff.

Before anyone mentions that NY has higher prices than other vendors, it must be acknowledged that what NY brought to the table was the ease, reliability and peace of mind when securing preorders, something that no other vendor could match. For some people like myself, that more than makes up for the higher price.

Lastly, customers who decided to place preorders with NY were fully aware of the price they would be paying when they make the order, and they all made a the conscious decision to place that order. No one forced them to do it. Other people that chose not to pay that amount were perfectly able to decide to just wait for cheaper prices elsewhere instead of preordering with NY and that is perfectly fine.

I haven't received any information about my Armor Parts. Payed two month ago. With NY I generally pay when I have the spare money so I keep my account balanced.

Are there any pictures up for this add-on set? I would love some images that clarify the color of the parts.

http://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46288&extra=page%3D1

Check last post :)

Edited by charger69

Hmm, I looked at it again what does (P) mean? it appears like this "Pre-order - Payment OK (P)"

also happened to me the same thing, but I did shipping with sal, not by ship, because I did not receive and email with tracking number? does anyone know what's going on?

SAL%20REGISTERED.jpg

ECONOMIC - REGISTERED (SAL):

(Send by plane but no priority)

Time required: 2-3 weeks

Tracking number: Yes

Insurance: Yes ( 50 € for the package of 2kg or less, 170 € for the package of more than 2kg)

also happened to me the same thing, but I did shipping with sal, not by ship, because I did not receive and email with tracking number? does anyone know what's going on?

SAL%20REGISTERED.jpg

ECONOMIC - REGISTERED (SAL):

(Send by plane but no priority)

Time required: 2-3 weeks

Tracking number: Yes

Insurance: Yes ( 50 for the package of 2kg or less, 170 for the package of more than 2kg)

Try signing into your account. Your tracking number should be there.

Take into account that that image is from April....

I don´t trust Bandai at all, but maybe we´re not completely out of hope...

The first post is from April, but the last post, which is the one he said to check, is from today (yesterday?). It has photos of the box and the contents in their tray.

Edited by eriku

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't know, every single time I've ordered from NY on a in stock item.

It has shipped same day or next day. Every preorder has always shipped the same day I get

The "preparation in progress" email.

HLJ always ships fast for me unless there's a big sale going on.

If that's the case then i can't defend anyone for cancelling pre-orders from NY if it's just about not willing to pay their mark ups.

My posts were referring to those who pre-ordered very early on and paid very early willing to pay a mark up and higher shipping cost then to see those who pre-ordered really late and paid late with slowing shipping ship immediately while their own orders which were pre-ordered very early on with express shipping still not shipped.

HLJ is notorious for delayed shipping especially during their sales even if you pay for EMS or Fedex. That's not what i'm referring to. At least HLJ will ship items in the orders placed when they actually decide to ship.

NY does not ship in the orders taken/paid so it's a crap shoot. So those who ordered early and payed higher shipping costs may get screwed and feel frustrated. i'm saying, in that case, it's fair to contact customer service for an adjustment on the shipping costs paid when they see other late orders and payers get their items shipped while theirs have not. If it goes beyond 2 weeks, i would just ask for a refund which they will honor. And yes, at that point, i would cancel and say its not worth the mark up and find it somewhere else without a markup.

I'm not dumping on NY so those who say they get the benefit of import duties declared through NY, more power to you. i will still order from NY.

I posted previously just to advise those in this situation to contact customer service with one of the above solutions bc it can be a frustrating experience.

The last thing you want to see during a frustrating experience is a response of some preachy whining about canceling pre-orders and how it's morally wrong and hurts NY and they're a great business, people should show more respect etc. etc. etc. when that's not the context.