DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

So NY as priority, HLJ, Otacute and maybe AE for a slight glimmer of hope?

Yeah, NY is priority. Good chance on HLJ until I hear differently (from people who actually landed an order)...maybe Otacute. AE I would count out.

NY STILL UP!

Edited by xrentonx

Yeah, I thought so too but no one has actually chimed in saying they got one from HLJ so as far as I'm concerned...it's still up in the air. But it's definitely wishful thinking on my part too :)

I oughtta send them an email and see if they'll tell me...

I emailed them this morning about the VF-25F order-stop and RVF-25 no-show...

I think NY is getting to that price point where the orders are coming in slower (people are thinking about it harder) so the preorder sticks around much longer...

Edited by xrentonx

yea its been open for like a minute and still open..

going on 2 minutes....i guess 21000 yen is everyone's limit?

still open at 4 minutes.

still open at 6 minutes

Edited by plastik

Is it easy to cancel from NY if you find it cheaper elsewhere?

I've cancelled from them before but as long as you don't make a habit of it, they won't ban you.

Guest davidwhangchoi

4 remaining

(i learned to check stock from saitousad)

edit: 2 left

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I ended up grabbing 2 more, which makes 3 on order now. My friend wanted one so he'll get one of them. One will have armored setup, the other I haven't decided if I'll leave it plain or something different.

Got one at NY, was in a hyper-rush so I chose FedEx (it was at the top of the list) and didn't realize that was way more expensive than EMS (unlike HLJ's shipping prices). I just emailed them asking if I could change it to EMS. Anyone have experience with that at N-Y, changing shipping options?

that was a good run peeps......!! I keep wanting to refresh the HLJ link but it wont let me..... hmmm...!?!?!

I wonder if they are getting ready for something, because the rest of my windows/link refresh no problem, except for HLJ...

Edited by erikos0311

Got one at NY, was in a hyper-rush so I chose FedEx (it was at the top of the list) and didn't realize that was way more expensive than EMS (unlike HLJ's shipping prices). I just emailed them asking if I could change it to EMS. Anyone have experience with that at N-Y, changing shipping options?

My experiences with them changing anything in the order has been terrible. They seem terribly inflexible about things like order combination. not sure about changing shipping method too

I haven't tried changing shipping companies, but I have gotten them to change shipping addresses without any issues. Both times that I have contacted them, they've been quick to respond, like within a day or two.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wasn't the 1 who shared that info though :X

i knew how to do this from slickdeals when ordering at some sites that track realtime inventory but i saw you try it last night here so decided to try it tonight to see the stock real time.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Report #3:

NY began 1st round of 21000 yen preordering (14000, 20000, 20000, 20000, 20500 are known prior rounds) around 00:47:20 (EDT), with 31 items available at 00:48:09, 20 items available at 00:50:24, 12 items available at 00:51:46, 5 items available at 00:53:07. Ended at 00:59:20.

---End of Transmission---

David Hingtgen, thanks for the info!

Edited by royard

i knew of it from before when i order at some sites but i saw you try it last night so decided to try it tonight to see the stock real time.

haha, it wasn't me, t'was some other poster (his nick eludes me for now)

I did ask about how he did it though

i knew how to do this from slickdeals when ordering at some sites that track realtime inventory but i saw you try it last night here so decided to try it tonight to see the stock real time.

I think you are confusing the names--I was the one who did it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Report #3:

NY began 1st round of 21000 yen preordering (14000, 20000, 20000, 20000, 20500 are known prior rounds) around 00:48:00 (EDT), with 31 items available at 00:48:09, 20 items available at 00:50:24, 12 items available at 00:51:46, 5 items available at 00:53:07. Ended at 00:59:20.

---End of Transmission---

haha, it wasn't me, t'was some other poster (his nick eludes me for now)

I did ask about how he did it though

oh yeah, i think it was him, but it was so late the past few nights i can't remember.