Favorite Kill

ArchVile

Just post your favorite kill from Macross, I basically want this to stay mecha VS mecha but if you wanna do a fire fight or whatever, fine.

Mine would have to be when Nora goes after that one VF-0 and fires above it keeping it from gaining altitude and forcing it into that cliff in Macross Zero Ep 2

Just post your favorite kill from Macross, I basically want this to stay mecha VS mecha but if you wanna do a fire fight or whatever, fine.

Mine would have to be when Nora goes after that one VF-0 and fires above it keeping it from gaining altitude and forcing it into that cliff in Macross Zero Ep 2

Nora is one sadistic bitch.

My favorite kill will be when she finally gets killed :lol:

As for things that have already happened, hmmmmmmmm, The 1st time Roy and a SV faced off was pretty good.

My favorite kill is when Roy is asking Delta 3 if he can make it back to the ASKA and when Delta 3 is about to say yes, DD shoots him, one shot grazes the nose and the other shot blew the cockpit assembly wide open, if you pause just when it hits, you see blood splatter. B))

Ist choice - When the Zentradi first invaded and attacked in the TV series, one of Regult caught up with a CF. It's "Eye" got close enough to the CF pilot at the cockpit and opened fire. B))

2nd choice - When Max pull the poor Regult pilot out to his zero gravity death in DYRL. :p

Most disappointing kill for me - Roy's death in the TV series. He didn't even know who fired the shots. :(

Another vote for Milia's kill when she entered Britai's ship in DYRL.

I'll third that.

She even takes the tiime to humiliate a dead Zentradi by crushing his skull underneath her foot. Yikes! Talk about issues.

Total carnage. Even Hikaru couldn't believe it.

I'll third that.

She even takes the tiime to humiliate a dead Zentradi by crushing his skull underneath her foot. Yikes! Talk about issues.

Make that 4 votes.

I'll third that.

Make that 4 votes.

Five votes, that scene is awesome! Max ripping the Zentran out and blasting him was pretty great too

That guy who got decapitated during the Macross' transformation, Roy's death, and Bodolza's (all in DYRL).

PS: PROTOCULTURE!!!

Edited by Capt_Bob

Okay, it's not excactly a kill (though it should have been). When Max and Milia are fighting in the streets onboard the Macross, there is a scene where Max opens up on her with his gunpod, and Milia falls face first with smoldering holes all over the back of her Q-Rau.

H

Most disappointing kill for me - Roy's death in the TV series. He didn't even know who fired the shots. :(

Roys death in mtv was my favourite kill. It was the most emotional. At the risk of losing his cool he didn't even tell anyone he was bleeding to death - now thats cool...too bad for Claudia though.

I always thought this kill was kind of funny, when Bodolza just blasted Laplamis's flagship. Earlier you see Millia just brutaly destroy the Zentran troops, and what happens later, the Meltran leader get's completly blasted before you even see her do anything, and it wasn't like she put up a fight either.

I love it when in DYRL, when Hikaru is trying to persude minmay to sing, you see the giant window behind them and the battle going on, almost dead silence, then appears the VF-1A fighting valiantly, only to get snubbed by a single blast!!!!

classic.

That is the scene that I remember the most from DYRL.

That guy who got decapitated during the Macross' transformation

What? I don't remember that :o

OK, maybe it was NOT the transformation that did the poor bastard in.

Poor Bastard bought it when Minmay sings Do You Remember Love?. There is a crowd fleeing the civillian section, A chunk of debris falls and chops Mr. Bastard's head off.

That guy who got decapitated during the Macross' transformation

What? I don't remember that :o

OK, maybe it was NOT the transformation that did the poor bastard in.

Poor Bastard bought it when Minmay sings Do You Remember Love?. There is a crowd fleeing the civillian section, A chunk of debris falls and chops Mr. Bastard's head off.

The head flies right at the screen too.

Anyway, my vote goes to (of course) Milia's suupa, ultra violent "face lift" from DYRL.

Roys death in mtv was my favourite kill. It was the most emotional. At the risk of losing his cool he didn't even tell anyone he was bleeding to death - now thats cool...too bad for Claudia though.

LOL, I didn't really exactly mean his dying minutes, but more on the way he was hit in MTV. His last minutes kinda made up for that lost though.