• Nora Polyansky
  5. 5. Macross Frontier

• Ranka Lee
    • Sheryl Nome
    • Nanase Matsuura
    • Clan Clang
    • Grace O'Connor

How about M7 girls? <_<

Sorry...not enough room on the poll...feel free to vote on your own for them if you want :)

My personal choice was to add 2 Macross II girls instead...

I voted for Sheryl...but close second would have to be Silvie Gena :wub:

@Gubaba...your reply made me spit out my coffee, ROFL! Visuals=Win!

Edited by Zor Primus

SDFM - I picked Vanessa, simply because I love women with glasses... and she's kinda cute. I love Misa, but she gets enough attention. We need to make sure our bridge bunnies feel loved, too!

M7 - Rex. Hot biker chick, leader personality archetype... irresistible.

MII/M+ - Sylvie Gena. Badass pilot, badass woman... just overall badass. Thumbs up!

M0 - Sara Nome. Natural beauty, fairly tall, strong and independent personality, has an affinity for all things nature.

MF - Klan Klang. I can't resist the tall ones (see above), long hair, great body, badass pilot, badass woman, just overall badass... Are we noticing a trend here?

On a side note, you need to add Cathy Glass to the MF list. She'd be my backup plan if Klan had to report for duty and miss the date.

I have not voted yet but I am a sucker for mean crazy women so:

Laplamiz

Nora

Grace

They would be the most deculture in the bedroom probably.

But for a girlfriend with wife potential:

Misa

Milia

Sara

Klan

There are a lot of great women in Macross.

Gotta be Grace from Frontier - its that cheeky little wink she does which seems so friendly but has a wealth of hidden undertones. Its a sort of nice polite "are you coming to bed dear (*wink)" and then when you get there you realise she has planned an all night, drug fueled orgy with both her and Sheryl.

Otherwise a couple of votes for Milia for being an awesome MILF and Sharon Apple for wearing no virtual clothing and having massive eyebrows... oh and massive tits too... musnt forget the tits.

Gotta be Grace from Frontier - its that cheeky little wink she does which seems so friendly but has a wealth of hidden undertones. Its a sort of nice polite "are you coming to bed dear (*wink)" and then when you get there you realise she has planned an all night, drug fueled orgy with both her and Sheryl.

Or, most likely, she's already planted a Dimension Eater under your bed because you're no longer useful to her...

none other than the "Original" Moe Cupcake of SDF MAC.;

Minmay-chan.jpg

followed up by Ishtar of MAC. II;

4034180336_a4c2a2e478.jpg

and Ranka Lee of MAC. F;

Ranka__s_Christmas_by_citrus_shood.jpg

then there's miss Mylene Jenius of MAC.7;

macross-7-25-eyecatch-2-mylene-bass-awesome-darkish-clouds-bg.jpg

and finally, Mao Nome of MAC.0;

MaoNome2.png

(now, ideally, i would've PREFERRED to ring in with ONLY my No.1 choice, BUT, since the OP REQUIRES you make a selection from EACH of the given series, well...)

Seeing as how the poll compelled me to vote for girls from each series - here's the what and why:

SDFM: Misa - because she's hotter than Minmey, smarter than Minmey and more of a loyal woman than Minmey.

Macross Plus - Lucy - because all the other girls are boring and only remotely hot. So, while it is true that Lucy is also boring, she's certainly amazingly hotter. Given this context - go for Lucy.

Macross Zero - Sara - she's romantic, has an excellent religious and philosophical education, is an excellent political ruler and is amazingly hot.

Macross Frontier - Ranka - for the "why" just see the ten million pages I've already written on mwf about why Ranka is great.

and finally...

Macross 7 - Milene .... This was actually not really much of a choice... I mean...who else is there to pick in Macross 7 beyond Mylene? Vefidas is not very feminine; though she certainly is wise - but that's not enough. Flower Girl, Sivil, even the Bridge Bunnies and Rex...none of them really get much character development - they're kind of one-dimmensional.

In the end - what alternative is there to Mylene?

I mean - who is the mature, stable female lead in this anime?

Gamlin?

Pete