What are you hoping to get for Christmas (or a holiday gift)?

ultimateone

I'm hoping to get all of the current blu ray collections of FMA: Botherhood and the Valkyrie Chronicles game for PS3.

I'm trying to decide if I should get the Selvaria Bles complete figure, the VF-1S TV Roy, or the VF-22 Gamlin as a gift for myself. I could get the valks from HLJ; was thinking of getting the figure from amiami, but I've never ordered from them before and don't have a paypal account. To those who've used paypal, what's your experience with it?

Weird, I don't really want or need anything.

C'mon man, didn't you say something a while back about picking up a Lambo in a few years, for the AWD in the Chicago winters? A used Subaru won't cut it? :p If that doesn't make the "want" list, then I don’t know what does.

Not much meat on that. Just saying, ya' know.

Think I'll stick to turkey.

Graham

HA! My wife has a parakeet that she loves. She goes north to visit her mother quite often and whenever she slips up and asks what I have planned for dinner that night, I tell her the worlds smallest BBQ chicken. Never gets old (to me at least). :p

My wife must've directed her mom to my Amazon wish list; she hooked me with a bunch of books from the list. I'm pretty excited and anxious to get reading.

Last time she was here we got to talking about books and she told me how when she was a single mom caring for my wife she sold most that she had in order to make ends meet. She had hoped to pass them on as a family collection, but as we all know, family comes before possessions. So, I found a signed copy of one of the books (an Erma Bombeck novel) and got it for her. I'm going to try to get as many of the books she gave up back to her going forward.

Well, enough of that. Any new confirmed treats? Has all the hint dropping paid off? Or did you hook a loved one up with something cool?

[Oh, yeah... I almost feel bad about the BBQ Parakeet joke now. Almost.]

Edited by ultimateone

Lol, wow. I can't tell but does that have a rotating barrel in it? My favorite Nerf gun is the N Strike one with the red sight under the barrel, that you have to load and cock everytime you fire it; reminds me of the M92 Tranquilizer gun that was featured in Metal Gear Solid 2...

Lol, wow. I can't tell but does that have a rotating barrel in it? My favorite Nerf gun is the N Strike one with the red sight under the barrel, that you have to load and cock everytime you fire it; reminds me of the M92 Tranquilizer gun that was featured in Metal Gear Solid 2...

It's a revolver, but it uses a battery-operated flywheel for semi-automatic action. The downside is that it's as stealthy as a vacuum cleaner.

Here's a sample video:

Edited by areaseven

That is SO cool! There're alot of Nerf guns out there that I want to look into but...I gotta contain myself.

Anyway since I probably won't get world peace under my tree I'll ask for Tess Taylor Arlington instead, although for me that's equally unobtainable, lol...

It's a revolver, but it uses a battery-operated flywheel for semi-automatic action. The downside is that it's as stealthy as a vacuum cleaner.

Here's a sample video:

:o:blink:

I just checked out that video-that has to be the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time, what with the alien-nurse looking cosplay and that shop-vac roaring Nerf gun...

Edited by myk

infinitely creepier.

Man what the f**k is wrong with this planet?!

Well, at least I've finally seen evidence that the NERF EBF-25 actually CAN fire in full-auto...

As a parent I find that with each subsequent Christmas (or any other gift-giving occasion) I find that I want less and less and it's all about my child's enjoyment of opening their gifts.

As far as any actual want of my own this season...just to be able to sit back and relax for a bit. B))

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

-b.

As a parent I find that with each subsequent Christmas (or any other gift-giving occasion) I find that I want less and less and it's all about my child's enjoyment of opening their gifts.

As far as any actual want of my own this season...just to be able to sit back and relax for a bit. B))

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

-b.

bingo! you hit the nail right on the head with me :) Merry christmas and Happy Holidays!

just got these for myself;

FAXANADU for the 1985/1993 NINTENDO NES

Faxanadu.jpg

a pair of Japanese Schoolgirl Slippers for the Schoolgirl uniform i just completed

for my MegaHouse Mikuru Asahina doll;

(from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya")

MikuruAsahinasSchoolgirlSlippers.jpg

MyLittleMikuru.png

a pair of white "Mary Jane" style Slippers for my MegaHouse Hazuki Morioka doll;

(from "Tsukuyomi MOON PHASE")

(the cross-ankle straps shown there will be removed and replaced with a pair per shoe of long tie ribbons, accurate to her original costume's slippers, much more so than the "boots" that MegaHouse provides to "simulate" the same)

HazukiMoriokasWhiteSlippers.jpg

MegaHouseHazuki29.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

Not as creepy as the Vulcan EBF-25 video...

Wow that's cool! I wonder if the Stampede is having jamming/loading issues like the Vulcan? If not, the Stampede would be the way to go, although I am VERY disappointed in the Vulcan not being more reliable.

PS: I'm starting to get used to the horror movie-esque cosplay-this will give me the justification to wear my NECA Spartan cape in all pictures that I am in...

just got these for myself;

a pair of Japanese Schoolgirl Slippers for the Schoolgirl uniform i just completed

for my MegaHouse Mikuru Asahina doll;

(from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya")

MikuruAsahinasSchoolgirlSlippers.jpg

MyLittleMikuru.png

♥and here she is♥

SchoolgirlMikuru1.jpg

"Eeek!! my Panties!! Waahh!! tu-hu-hu..."

( "tu-hu-hu" the Japanese equivalent of "boo-hoo-hoo" yes, i'm being a "Weeaboo". ASK ME IF I CARE. )

SchoolgirlMikuru4ohnomypanties.jpg

• 11 months later...