• 2 months later...

Hey guys, to any and all members that have Dish Network...looks like they are dropping AMC, and along with it the Walking Dead.

I don't understand the money hunger behind these deals with networks and providers but alas here we go again.

There is a petition website www.keepamc.com where you guys can do your best to keep this from happening.

Good luck!

It's not moving. Dish Network got into some tiff with AMC and they decided to drop the channel. They had an ad during Madmen about how viewers should write Dish to keep them on the air. Who ever has Dish won't be able to see Madmen, Breaking Bad or Walking Dead... sucks.

Network providers drop and replace shows all the time, it's common place. The only way you get a specific channel you want is to upgrade your service to something else.

Comcast did that recently by removing Spike and Hub off the basic plan and replacing them with Telemondo channels, way to piss me off.

I ditched my service but my mother ended up picking it back up and upgrading to an HD plan that got more channels so she could watch Bullriding and I could get the Hub back.

This type of game doesn't surprise me.

• 2 months later...

Played it on my iPad already...little quirky sometimes as the graphics slow in some cut scenes, but the story is just as fun and suspenseful as the TV show.

Definitely worth getting if you're a fan.

Only 2 months to go!!!

Edited by Zor Primus

Doh! I read it. Why'd I read it?

Doh! I read it. Why'd I read it?

I did too, damn it!

Of course they had to kill off the Asian that was starting to come up, what with his new set of balls and the pretty white girl to match, lol...

Its history,... already done in the book, so a fact in print.

But as Sophie goes to show, the events in the books don't relate to events on the TV at least that is what I hope in this case.

<_< Great....haven't gotten that far yet in the comics...anyways lets hope it doesn't translate into the show this season...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasnt blown away but I havent been since the first season. Its just kind of getting away from a reality we can relate to I guess... I still love the show. I think it has a lot of potential with this new town type thing theyre gonna have.

What do you mean by "getting away from a reality we can relate to?"

Hard to explain. You can kind of relate to waking up one day and the world collapsing around you. You still have some modern amenities. mass hysteria. confusion. but you have a basic sense of what may have to be done.

I guess its kind of going in a direction that you generally do not think about. the 6 months, 1 year after it all happens. i think when you get to that stage where your kinda guessing what may happen. Your using a little more imagination.

writing this isnt making much sense to me. And no matter how many times I try to edit it it doesnt get any better. maybe you will kinda get the jist of what im saying

If anything the baby might have the anti-bodies to kill the virus...good luck finding a scientist to prove the theory... never mind lab equipment or factories to mass produce the stuff. They're so frakked.

Finally got to see it. The funny thing is that now my family is into it and we're not allowed to watch it until everyone can sit down and see it at the same time. I can see don't like the show but ultimately it's so much fun, especially with a big crowd. When, who was it? Rick or Daryl that opened the riot gear mask and the whole face came off with it, everyone screamed and then couldn't stop laughing the discomfort right off. We even had to rewind it. Yeah we're a sick bunch. But it's a rare occasion for us to even schedule holidays much less a show that's on weekly. And tonight was so worth it. Totally gross and creepy.

Agree about the Hershel thing. I wish they could have done that more unexpectedly.

Finally got to see it. The funny thing is that now my family is into it and we're not allowed to watch it until everyone can sit down and see it at the same time. I can see don't like the show but ultimately it's so much fun, especially with a big crowd. When, who was it? Rick or Daryl that opened the riot gear mask and the whole face came off with it, everyone screamed and then couldn't stop laughing the discomfort right off. We even had to rewind it. Yeah we're a sick bunch. But it's a rare occasion for us to even schedule holidays much less a show that's on weekly. And tonight was so worth it. Totally gross and creepy.

Agree about the Hershel thing. I wish they could have done that more unexpectedly.

That scene with the Riot gear mask made me cringe heavily (Plus a really bad time to have a late dinner) but the last scene where Rick has to do a last second amputation was the worst, Holy Sh-t!!!!!!

Oh look. An intact dead guy sitting down, let me walk by it and see if it'll bite.

Also the idea of a zombie baby eating Lori from the inside is pretty cool and I'd like to see that. lol

Yeah I hope Lori dies, can't stand her.Ordering everyone around on the farm to do her shores like some queen.

Putting Shane and Rick thru bullsh*t , getting eaten from the inside out would be a uplifting end to her, that would please the viewer polls, don't want Hershel to go , i guess he could adapt to the situation, by learning how to cartwheel

I heard that the actor that plays Hershel has gotten 2 DUI's since being on the show...the producers might not want a bad image for the series. Sooooooo bye bye Santa!

Being around dead guys must be getting to him. Lol

And an old guy like him shouldn't have gone with the group anyway. He can't save his own leg...