LOL I hope one day they build a GM Sniper statue so we can get like 1,203,506,203 different model kit permutations, and milked molds.

... on that note, I hope they make a VF-4 statue too lolz..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the hands Solid. Doesnt look like a PG

Edited by Snail00

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the hands Solid. Doesnt look like a PG

Actually, now that I think about it.....doesn't that "model" look a lot like the 1/60 resin statue that bandai made as a replica to the previous gundam statue?

You know, the replica statue that cost $900.....?

4120760971_4fd104ebdd.jpg

:ph34r:

Actually, now that I think about it.....doesn't that "model" look a lot like the 1/60 resin statue that bandai made as a replica to the previous gundam statue?

You know, the replica statue that cost $900.....?

4120760971_4fd104ebdd.jpg

:ph34r:

Sure does. Whatever happened to that 1/60 GFFMC

I've never heard about a 1/60 GFFMC.....

Last year it was on display at a japn toy show. Maybe the Tamishi Nation museum

Anyway it had all the open access ports that made the PG look amaturish.

So detailed like the real thing

It was labelled 1/60 GFFMC

No price or realease dates. I am assuming the same cost of their fiber 1/30 mazinger

Last year it was on display at a japn toy show. Maybe the Tamishi Nation museum

Anyway it had all the open access ports that made the PG look amaturish.

So detailed like the real thing

It was labelled 1/60 GFFMC

No price or realease dates. I am assuming the same cost of their fiber 1/30 mazinger

I think you are thinking of the 1/35 Tamashii Collectors RX - 78 - 2 Gundam FIX?

It was displayed at many different conventions last year (including comic - con I think), and it was supposed

to be released March of this year, but I haven't heard a word about it lately.....

Does anyone have information?

I think you are thinking of the 1/35 Tamashii Collectors RX - 78 - 2 Gundam FIX?

It was displayed at many different conventions last year (including comic - con I think), and it was supposed

to be released March of this year, but I haven't heard a word about it lately.....

Does anyone have information?

this one, no new info since august of last year:

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/08/gff-tamashii-collectors-135-gundam-rx_23.html

In all likelihood, they decided that it would be so obscenely expensive that it wouldn't be worth it to produce.

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/08/gff-tamashii-collectors-135-gundam-rx_23.html

In all likelihood, they decided that it would be so obscenely expensive that it wouldn't be worth it to produce.

Ill take that over the new 1/60

Not sure if this falls under gunpla but thought I show off my new item

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

DSC04501.jpg

DSC04500.jpg

I hope not. I really wanted to buy one, and didn't they say that the projected price would be about $1000?

I really believe that for a series as big as gundam, there would be a LOT of takers at that price point, especially for so much detail on the figure

and the limited production. I hope we see it again......hopefully, they are just delayed.

I too would take it over this new 1/60 gunpla.

I love to see that 1/35 RX78 being released too. However I can not possible to pay that much if it is going to be around 1000 dollars.

I also hope to see more 1/48 model kits. I like what they have done on the 1/48 Gundam (cheap with reasonable details - big size), I think they should do a Zack, RX78 Mk II or even Unicorn...

I love to see that 1/35 RX78 being released too. However I can not possible to pay that much if it is going to be around 1000 dollars.

I also hope to see more 1/48 model kits. I like what they have done on the 1/48 Gundam (cheap with reasonable details - big size), I think they should do a Zack, RX78 Mk II or even Unicorn...

I dont think it would be 1000 dollars. The current 1/100s go between 120 and 220. A PG goes for 200-350. I doubt a 1/35 would go for more than 500-650.

Meh, I'll wait to see how all the gold is handled first,

Personally, I'd be interested if they do something similar to the 1/60 no-grade lightning edition with a clear inner frame and LED's throughout.

I really dislike strike freedom and SEED mecha in general (with a couple of exceptions) but I Really love extensive lighting gimmicks. ^_^

That said a PG Unicorn or Banshee with full lighting gimmicks would have been infinitely cooler.

Personally, I'd be interested if they do something similar to the 1/60 no-grade lightning edition with a clear inner frame and LED's throughout.

I really dislike strike freedom and SEED mecha in general (with a couple of exceptions) but I Really love extensive lighting gimmicks. ^_^

That said a PG Unicorn or Banshee with full lighting gimmicks would have been infinitely cooler.

Yeah, that's what I meant. If it's shiny gold chrome plastic, I'll probably pass. Strike freedom is probably my least liked design out of the SEED-verse. But if it lights up and is all glowy and full of light, then I'll begrudgingly but it.

Five years ago I would have jumped like crazy for a Freedom PG. For a Strike Freedom less, but I still would be happy. Now... don't know. I'm with Eugimon on the gold; that pee looking innerframe better do something special or the diplay stand for the wing funels must look stunning.

If that drawing is the innitial look then the project is already looking watered down in my book. I can forget the lack of detail on robots of the 00 universe since they don't use pistons, but the SF is from the same place where the awesome detailed Strike PG comes from and I don't see the "Strike" PG feel in that freedom drawing. Looks MG-ish.

I would have preferred Freedom first, then Strike Freedom... but it doesn't matter since I don't normally go for the PGs.

PG Strike Freedom was redesigned by Katoki....I think I prefer the BEE-Craft artwork...

Five years ago I would have jumped like crazy for a Freedom PG. For a Strike Freedom less, but I still would be happy. Now... don't know. I'm with Eugimon on the gold; that pee looking innerframe better do something special or the diplay stand for the wing funels must look stunning.

If that drawing is the innitial look then the project is already looking watered down in my book. I can forget the lack of detail on robots of the 00 universe since they don't use pistons, but the SF is from the same place where the awesome detailed Strike PG comes from and I don't see the "Strike" PG feel in that freedom drawing. Looks MG-ish.

OH COME ON Man!!!

I love the strike freedom but the lightining edition and MGs were good enough.

What about the HiNugundam or Szabi!

At least do some bad guys! Geez

MG O review

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/14863/MG+The+O+-+Review.html

I feel bad that this figure didnt live up to it

"On this kit the hip joints swing forward and back to help create a more dynamic pose when up on an action base (gigantic clip to fit the action base, mercifully included). At one point the legs were flopping around and I thought the piece had become loose. When I went to check on it, I found that the whole waist joint started to split down the middle. With all the pieces going on down there the only way was to get it all back together was some disassembly and reassembly. As I pulled them apart I forgot that that the bead tubes (there's another name for them, I'm sure, but I sure as hell can't think of it) connects at the front of the waist and the rear. All of a sudden they popped off and little red beads went flying everywhere.

Thankfully Bandai was kind enough to include extras with the kit. No, not five or ten of the pieces, but ninety. Holy poo that's a lot left over. Keep in mind that kit only uses about forty of them. Perhaps they were originally meant to be used on the other beaded tubes, now molded as a single piece. Why they didn't just mold the waist tubes the same way is beyond me. It's also worth pointing out that the pre-molded tubes and the ones on the waist are actually different shades of red.

All of my issues with this kit boil down to one point, the design of this kit was outright lazy. The O could have been an amazing kit, a wonder of design and detail. But at ¥12,000 (not including international shipping on a box this huge) I feel like I've been royally ripped off. The MG Ex-S, which costs a third less, can't pose for poo but looks farting amazing, can transform, and even comes with a base!

For fart's sake, why only include two beam sabers? At least include a pink sticker for the monocle!

"

Another review confirms the aweful truth that Bandai once in a while tries to rip of

its customers

" 2 Value for money (you'll get a display piece that's poorly executed with no extras or incentive for the purchase)

2.4/5

Final Thoughts

The product looks to part like the The-0. Aside from that, the build fails in most aspects that Bandai is known for pushing forward. This kit is fine as it replicates the original design well. But for what it's worth and the capacity of what Bandai can deliver nowadays, the final product felt dated, rushed and uninspired considering that a large majority of fans voted for the release of this figure."

Check out the rest of the review at ...... http://gundam-eclipse.com/topic/3673841/1/

Edited by Snail00

Well in case your all wondering what the next PG is ngee khiong has reported from the latest hobby magazine that it will be the Strike Freedom.

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/08/pg-strike-freedom.html

Well, I don't really mind. I didn't really like seed as a whole, but I thought some of the mecha were cool, especially the freedom.

Besides that, one of the best, if not THE best PG gundam was in fact (and many would agree with me here) the aile strike. So.....

I am hoping that this design turns out to be just as good.

(though I really could have used a PG hi - nu or unicorn)

4934110692_c1b635aed4.jpg

4933924818_c3e1e895dd.jpg

4933331379_4cd1b923e9.jpg

4933331517_db9cd4697f.jpg

4933331657_b042b9d9b1.jpg

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/08/robot-damashii-mordred-others-from.html

On the Ngeekhiong chat they are saying that Bandai is recycling the PG Strike frame again. The legs do look familiar and the December launch date is very close. I think the 00 PG (a 100% new design) had more time from being unveiled to actual launch.

Nice Gundam build out of the sprues. I'm starting to feel remorse selling off most of my Gundam models and toys. Wish I kept my Arch Enemies RX-78 since it was very posable and came with tons of accessories and match the MG size.