Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Duke Togo

I have several questions, all of which Im sure will be answered down the track.

The first is how is Marek alive. The second is when did he meet yoda. and the third is when do we get shots of Juno in skimpy clothes.

I'll be happy if it retcons that disappointing light side ending from the 1st game. The kid can take down a Star Destroyer with the force, beat the sh%^&* out of Vader, and gets killed by Sith lightning?

WTF.

2nded on Juno

BTW Hasbro said they are making some Force Unleashed exclusives for TRU next year, I think 2 multipacks.

I'll be happy if it retcons that disappointing light side ending from the 1st game. The kid can take down a Star Destroyer with the force, beat the sh%^&* out of Vader, and gets killed by Sith lightning?

Apparently he doesn't. :)

I just want to know why is he alive? and from the words that vader and yoda are saying,its like he has no where to go,he cant be a jedi,he cant be a sith hes just lost in the force,unable to see anyone he was with perhaps. vader said to admit that all is lost,and even yoda said a similar thing. so he just enrolls to become a fighter in a crowd to earn some money/living lol Im sure the story will flesh itself out down the track but Im very curious how they are gonna answer them.

I hope it's for PS2, otherwise it will be a long while before I ever get to play it. Being in between jobs prohibits me from buying any of the newer systems.

Wow, been at least 4 years I think since 360's been out.....I'm sorry! :p

Yeah.......kinda wondering how he survived when it looked pretty clear he was dead, and it's not like dark side won as everyone who would of created the rebel forces I think died, and he was a cyborg just like good ol' vader.

So.......I'm lost, but I"m sure it'll be explained in a year or two.

PC?

Not on this outdated POS that I'm typing on....some of us have struggled to find even temp jobs in the last 8 months...if I wasn't living with family, I'd already be dead right now. Needless to say, I'm lucky to have even this shitty computer. :p

Back on topic, the game looks fantastic, I wonder why they have him fighting with two lightsabers? (Other than to add something new to the game play)

-Kyp

• 5 months later...

Betrayal Cinematic Trailer

This trailer answers why is the Apprentice alive. Besides that, it's pretty bad ass. Still no in-game footage, though.

If I had a complaint, it looks like they are going back to the same "it's a trap!" story as the first one.

Edited by Duke Togo

two things that are in this game that already make me hyped is - Limbs will fly (dismemberment)and Lightsaber can cut doors and other environmental objects,so the lightsaber is a lightsaber this time round. :D

Wait, where did you find this info?

That trailer is EPIC.

Alright before I get all excited...it kind of showed limb dismemberment in the trailer but it might not be in the game play. I hope we can at least do that force explosion that vaporizes everyone. And if there is dismemberment in the game, it would be cool to have different attacks that cut off certain limbs or head and torso.

I haven't played the first one in a long time and I forget what happened to him. I don't remember him dying. Lol.

That trailer is EPIC.

Alright before I get all excited...it kind of showed limb dismemberment in the trailer but it might not be in the game play. I hope we can at least do that force explosion that vaporizes everyone. And if there is dismemberment in the game, it would be cool to have different attacks that cut off certain limbs or head and torso.

I haven't played the first one in a long time and I forget what happened to him. I don't remember him dying. Lol.

Good ending he dies, dark ending he gets turned into a man-machine.

I don't expect any "abilities" I saw in the trailer to be in-game until they actually say they are.