Revoltech Full Transformation Valkyrie

Funkenstein

This, in theory, is an excellent idea for those who want a super-poseable perfect transformation Valk and don't want to spend $200 + on a yamato (^^myself) However, that fighter mode seems a bit off. I'm going to get a regular Revo VF-1S before I make any judgements, though.

I think a Revoltech Zentradi Queadluun-Rau would be badass. \w/

Revoltech Fraulein---Ranka, Sheryl, Grace, Klan... Heck, just make a new head using the Rei/Asuka plugsuit for Grace--I'd be happy.

I know, been waiting for the same to happen. The EX-gear Alto is all we got so far, a bit pricey and I don't need the suit thingy for all of them.

Oh it's just some irrelevent creature from some tv show or something called Fronting, or Fran's Tears. Not really important.

Pete

Hahahaha, okay! (Having not watched Frontier, I would not have known the critter)

Say, what would one pay for a Revoltech VF-1S, anyway? (Or perhaps a Hikaru VF-1J or a Regult?)

Tiny transforming revoltechs sounds interesting. Even if they are not perfect in a certain mode, I would like to see how these turn out. (I still have my old banpresto valks which I swear by so long as you don't touch them lol. I would settle for 1 mode looking crap if 2 of them still look ok)

I think they could get away with a vf-17 ok. The bandai chunky munky of that looks all phat too. This is the problem with fans here though: I think most people here want good fighter modes over good robot modes. Seeing as revoltechs are all about highly posable action figures, you are not going to see as much love for them here, but maybe at general robot fan boards.

I still think Qrau would be perfect to do, and it is strange why they won't do it? Not that I have anything against the yamato one, but this mech could easily be done as a highly posable figure. (maybe a bit backheavy but that's why its suitable as a smaller toy) We all want mini QRAUS! It's the first real highly manueverable enemy ace mech we see in the macross universe so it's at least got character significance to the series. (I'm sure there are many who want to put a valk vs Qrau battle scene in there to recreate roys death from female grunts and Max's 1-to-1 mech duel)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Oh it's just some irrelevent creature from some tv show or something called Fronting, or Fran's Tears. Not really important.

Pete

No silly, Vajra is a pill in which old men use to keep up with the young ladies. How could anyone not know this?

Oh MWF its been awhile.......it's not 2 cents ladies and gentlemen...it's more like a dollar.

No silly, Vajra is a pill in which old men use to keep up with the young ladies. How could anyone not know this?

Simple: I'm not an old man and I don't like young ladies :)

Hm.

Wait - that could be massively misconstrued...

I'm not saying I'm gay - but rather that I'm attracted to women who happen to usually be older than me; although I guess they're still young since I'm relatively young, unless you consider 30 old, which I don't, unless we're comparing it to people who are in their teens or early twenties, in which case I am old....

Anyways - as to the 1/60 or 1/48 Vajra... I'm not sure those would be very interesting. Other than a minor case of variable wings, the Vajra don't do much do they?

Anyhow...

Any new pictures of the Revoltech variable Valkyrie? I'm curious to see what comes of it.

Pete

the way I see it, is that a transforming revoltech vf-1 will save legions of children from having to play with these.....

ZarkMOSC1a.jpg

ZarkMOSC1a.jpg

LMFAO! I remember that, I had one...I broke it in a day. Actually, I've been hunting for the Mugen Calibur from that line, I think he was named "Wheels" or something lame like that.

Source

VF-1A and VF-1S release: Jan 15th, 2400 yen each

I'm just going to come out and say it...

these look atrocious, they may honestly look worse than the toynami 1/100's. the quality and play may be a bit better but GOD, these are ugly.

I like the non-transforming Revoltech VF's, but these... definitely pass.